What's new

PL-9 SRAAM

Interceptors

India is not Hundereds mile big, it is thousands.
And you are talking about Electronic Interference/Malfunction due to Nuclear Explosion. The after-effects are long term effects, Which are bit too exgerated, I can see Plants growing in nagasaki and Hrioshima, Though i agree there are human mutations and radiation effects.

Pakistan would be wiped out, if it attacks INdia. Simple.

Interceptors

India is not Hundereds mile big, it is thousands.
And you are talking about Electronic Interference/Malfunction due to Nuclear Explosion. The after-effects are long term effects, Which are bit too exgerated, I can see Plants growing in nagasaki and Hrioshima, Though i agree there are human mutations and radiation effects.

Pakistan would be wiped out, if it attacks INdia. Simple.

Well I said if a Nuke droped on city I dont know what the payload hence the use of Hunderds of miles (But it really is thousands of miles) and there wont one bomb dropping there would enough to ensure that India has a milestone achievement in the stone age. Keep dreaming you can wipe Pakistan off the map but the harsh reality is you can its the opposite Pakistan can wipe your existance off the map. Pakistan is one of many muslim states in the world Pakistanis have another home in the many muslim countries, but India is unique it only exist all by it self and if you just emagine there aint no home for the Indians left:disagree: . This wont be what India want would they.

Ok, now i know which catagory you belong too, No more debating and no more hash brownies for you

Bye,

Well I said if a Nuke droped on city I dont know what the payload hence the use of Hunderds of miles (But it really is thousands of miles) and there wont one bomb dropping there would enough to ensure that India has a milestone achievement in the stone age. Keep dreaming you can wipe Pakistan off the map but the harsh reality is you can its the opposite Pakistan can wipe your existance off the map. Pakistan is one of many muslim states in the world Pakistanis have another home in the many muslim countries, but India is unique it only exist all by it self and if you just emagine there aint no home for the Indians left:disagree: . This wont be what India want would they.

haha, this is typical. Instead of looking at realities, you start oh we have another home, India will be destroyed, yadi yadi ya, without any logical or statistical proof. India has more nukes, better yield nukes, more landmass. Now put these 3 variables somehow in your brain, an calculate.

loool. Or run off to your second home.

If you look at the topography of India, you can't settle on mountains or deserts and live. With nukes were talking about wiping both nations off the map, during WWII victims just didn't die from radiation or getting hit by blasts, their was alot of contamination of the drinking water, where dirty that was picked up carried, etc. In India's & Pakistan's case we can expect the same thing even in India it will be a slow death 300+ Million people living off the streets agriculture destroyed even more food shortage.

What I'm saying Nukes on either country will be a disaster and no one will even think of mentioning our names, cause we all will be history, and people tend to forget history.

Malay,

Pakistan itself has nukes, and better yield nukes as well, boasting willn't get you anywhere theirs more to it, than meets the eyes.

Ofcourse, i realise India wont come out shining in the war. But its a war of survival. Most of India will be unfit for living, etc. Economy, food sources would be mostly destroyed. But in the end, there would be something left called India. The sheer size assures us that. Pakistan's size, is small, it cannot survive.

This is the same thing, in case of a war with China, even if we use nukes, we cannot destroy entire China, however its relatively easy for them to do the opposite, they have the same materials advantage over us that we have over Pakistan. But since both countries are huge, it offers some kind of resistance both ways.

Ofcourse, i realise India wont come out shining in the war. But its a war of survival. Most of India will be unfit for living, etc. Economy, food sources would be mostly destroyed. But in the end, there would be something left called India. The sheer size assures us that. Pakistan's size, is small, it cannot survive.

This is the same thing, in case of a war with China, even if we use nukes, we cannot destroy entire China, however its relatively easy for them to do the opposite, they have the same materials advantage over us that we have over Pakistan. But since both countries are huge, it offers some kind of resistance both ways.

Survival your a nut cracker after a nuke war with any nation especially pakistan-india it would mean the world would be in threat this isnt the Indian ice age this is going to be the global Ice age because Nukes will increace global warming a 100 folds and climate change will effect everyone.

But India wont create any CO2 anymore thats for sure after a nuke war.

^^
He we are mature We WILL not go to war how is that. India is a great country so is Pakistan. What is the point of a Nuke war We will kill each others family no thats wrong.

This message is for all the war lovers on this thread: if u want to talk about bombing each other then pls use the PM to do that, cuz seriously this thread is getting very boring. :angry:

I apologize if i offended anyone.

This message is for all the war lovers on this thread: if u want to talk about bombing each other then pls use the PM to do that, cuz seriously this thread is getting very boring. :angry:

I apologize if i offended anyone.

Thank you.

Discussions related to nuclear warfare can be done in another thread maturely.

Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom