What's new

PL-9 SRAAM

malay,

This the USN Naval War College report, I was talking about. It gives fairly based talk and really looks at the small steps taken by india and its impact in the future

I know, I have been trying to edit
can you post it in proper way using the link
I will delete my post

what an interesting reading here,I call it PL-9 crisis :partay:

where's the missile by now?

In real world there are no allies, just interests

That is an opinion there are allies and interests in every alliance it is just that you require to be productive in a relationship and that is normal. There is no harm in being productive, China is political rival of the west yes they do have alliance in the west but China is only looking for its interests.

Webby, no1 would actually think that China would send its own troops and planes to Pakistan to protect her.

China doesnt need to send its troops, its support can be by many other means such as a supply of weapons at war you dont show your card to any one. In Vietnam China supported the Vietnamese by a suppy of weapons not troops.

But just a question what country would support India when its at war, Russia???

For a war against Pakistan, India doesnt need any support from any other country.

For that we have Russia and US. If you have missed the trend, all the western countries are backing us, Japan, Australia want to engage in a strategic relationship with us.

BTW, India's war reserves are more than sufficient to cover a war with Pakistan. Pakistan's however isnt.

For that we have Russia and US. If you have missed the trend, all the western countries are backing us, Japan, Australia want to engage in a strategic relationship with us.

BTW, India's war reserves are more than sufficient to cover a war with Pakistan. Pakistan's however isnt.

Never underestimate Pakistan because the price you will pay is India.

This is not a question of under estimating or over estimating. Its a simple matter of statistics.

Statistics of a much bigger economy, much bigger forex reserves, much bigger number of military equipment, better international clout, etc, etc.

This is assuming both sides have equally capable generals and war planners. If one side has a lousy general then this would go awry, rest not.

Even if the war goes equally matched, like i said, India will have a host of countries backing her.

This is not a question of under estimating or over estimating. Its a simple matter of statistics.

Statistics of a much bigger economy, much bigger forex reserves, much bigger number of military equipment, better international clout, etc, etc.

This is assuming both sides have equally capable generals and war planners. If one side has a lousy general then this would go awry, rest not.

Even if the war goes equally matched, like i said, India will have a host of countries backing her.

Pakistan is not going to fall back on its *** the Pakistanis will not wait who drops the first bomb, its going to Nuke India back to the Stone age, do you really think west would back you up they will look at you and say, "Oh god look at the Indian they have....(pauze)...... Nothing!"

Interceptor,

Nice rehotoric.Bravo!!!!
What you think India will do with Nukes when you launch them!!! Mostly they wont fire cuz they are built by DRDO..right.. Maybe you should try and find out

Pakistan is not going to fall back on its *** the Pakistanis will not wait who drops the first bomb, its going to Nuke India back to the Stone age, do you really think west would back you up they will look at you and say, "Oh god look at the Indian they have....(pauze)...... Nothing!"

Um...Are you really a Pakistani?
Anyways, even if Pakistan nukes India first, India will survive, it has a huge landmass. India's retaliation will wipe Pakistan. Nuking is suicidal for Pakistan.

Um...Are you really a Pakistani?
Anyways, even if Pakistan nukes India first, India will survive, it has a huge landmass. India's retaliation will wipe Pakistan. Nuking is suicidal for Pakistan.

Your not a physist unlike me, if there will be a nuke war then if the Nuclear weapon is dropped on a city then the effects are lasting, the radiation paticles will move with the wind and reah the whole of India and later the world. The land mass will remain but the land will no longer be rich there wont be any growth of any sort of (plant). And If Pakistan drops the Nuke bomb first the bomb will send waves of all wavelengths around India and this will destroy most technology in radius of hundereds of miles. The only thing the survivors will do is panic and try to leave the country immediatly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom