PKK syrian chief executed by syrian FSA

thefreesyrian

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Report: PYD's Aleppo commander executed by FSA
Read Comment
Add to Google
An FSA fighter in Syrian capital of Damascus. (Photo: Reuters)
2 November 2012 / TODAY'S ZAMAN, ANKARA
The Aleppo commander of the Democratic Union Party (PYD), an offshoot of the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in Syria, was executed by members of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), the most prominent of several armed groups fighting to overthrow embattled President Bashar al-Assad, a news report said on Friday.

The PYD's Aleppo commander, who was identified as Shah Ali Abdo, was killed after he was captured by FSA members during clashes between PYD militias and FSA forces last week, Anatolia news agency said, citing a statement from the London-based according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR).

Sources close to the PYD also confirmed that Abdo, codenamed Nujin Derik, had been killed after he was captured by FSA forces that were part of Salahuddin Ayubi's brigade.

Anatolia reported that the PYD had declared the day of Abdo's death as “Martyr Nujin Friday.” The PYD also stated that various demonstrations would be held due to the commander's death.

The FSA and the PYD fought a rare battle in Aleppo's predominantly Kurdish neighborhood of Ashrafieh last Friday, leaving 30 people dead.

During the clashes the PYD reportedly kidnapped 20 FSA members while the FSA kidnapped 180 Kurds. The FSA chief had stated that there were no other clashes after Friday's battle.

According to the FSA, the recent clashes in Aleppo between the members of the FSA and the PYD were the work of the Syrian regime, which aims to provoke Kurds against the Syrian opposition through the PYD.

However, the PYD held the Kurdish National Council (KNC) in Syria responsible for clashes that occurred between members of the FSA and the PYD last weekend. The PYD also accused the KNC of driving a wedge between the FSA and the PYD.

However, in a statement the KNC noted that “the PYD's clashes with the FSA just serve the interests of the Assad regime.”

The KNC is an organization that comprises a dozen Kurdish parties -- most of them having been banned during the 50-year rule of Ba'ath Party regime in Syria -- which formed a coalition last October under the auspices of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) leader Massoud Barzani.

Kurds are the largest ethnic minority in Syria and make up around 10 to 15 percent of the country's 23 million people. Most of them live in the northeastern province of Hasakeh near the border with Turkey, but large neighborhoods in Aleppo as well as the capital Damascus are Kurdish-dominated.

The SOHR, meanwhile, has stated that some groups functioning under the umbrella of the FSA are violating human rights in the country. The general director of the SOHR, Rami Abdulrahman, said there is an authority vacuum in regions that used to be controlled by Assad's forces.

The observatory also reported that more than 200 Kurdish civilians had been detained over the weekend by militants.

Report: PYD's Aleppo commander executed by FSA

Kurds are trying outsmart both sides : They dont fight againts/for Assad regime so they dont lose manpower unlike rebels and Assad regime.They will probably try to grab some land from Syria during chaos therefore FSA is totally right to punish Kurds since they dont shed blood againts regime but trying to outsmart FSA by protecting their manpower.Kurds dont have luxury to sit beside later grab some land after everthing over FSA already shed so much blood , they are either with FSA or with enemy.

Kurds are trying ujnm outsmart both sides : They dont fight againts/for Assad regime so they dont lose manpower unlike rebels and Assad regime.They will probably try to grab some land from Syria during chaos , FSA is totally right punish Kurds since they dont shed blood againts regime but trying to outsmart FSA by protecting their manpower.
Kurd in syria are not a monolithic bloc like the onese in irak. They are in various area of north, but they do not form a contiguous demographic state. The only area where they might succeed in establishing a state is in north east country, but they are too little demographicaly to be able to implement that.

I hope that Turkey will do everything necessary to encourage the FSA in their endeavor, especially if it results in action like the one against PYD.

From now own I'm full blown FSA supporter.

Who brings terror to us, we will bring terror to them.

:coffee: she was a woman activist/leader ......
Shaha Ali Abdu, also known as Nujeen Dirik

stupid articles....

We should use the FSA, but i would not trust them; after all they are also rebels/terrorists.

If she was a terrorist sympathizer and she deserved to die,only because you didn't like her,I think Erdogan too should face the same since he has all the mentioned in him,FSA is a terrorist organization.

Erdogan has the power, she has not. There is huge differences between them.

If she was a terrorist sympathizer and she deserved to die,only because you didn't like her,I think Erdogan too should face the same since he has all the mentioned in him,FSA is a terrorist organization.

Spare me the propaganda bullcrap, How quickly retards like you switch from fighting kurds in mounitain till supporting them in Syria. Typical Brainwashed Iranian coming to teach me a lesson, Lolz get lost little kid...

Spare me the propaganda bullcrap, How quickly retards like you switch from fighting kurds in mounitain till supporting them in Syria. Typical Brainwashed Iranian coming to teach me a lesson, Lolz get lost little kid...

Iactually do not insult anyone on this forum,but sorry,you are the retard here.
I didn't say anything about supporting PKK.Kurds were not even the key point in my post.I was talking about your hypocrisy.
You say she was a terrorist sympathizer,I assume she was,but I'm saying so is Erdogan,so if she deserved to die,Edrogan should also die.but the problem is,Erdogan is head of the government and organizes a terrorist organization much better,but she was just a sympathizer.
I know how hard it is for you to accept this and how reluctant you are,but truth comes with bitterness.

I think one day Iran will pay the price for their supporting of terrorism against Turkey. They will bleed greatly and we will be there to poor open the wounds. I think either Iranian leadership will switch or USA/Turkey/Israel will tear Iran apart.

I think one day Iran will pay the price for their supporting of terrorism against Turkey. They will bleed greatly and we will be there to poor open the wounds. I think either Iranian leadership will switch or USA/Turkey/Israel will tear Iran apart.
I bet Iran is your nightmare,since you mention Iran in all unrelated threads.It's good we are driving you mad.
You're welcome to tear Iran apart,you can actually do it.Especially a fascist Buzgurd taken refuge in Holland can do it.

Back
Top Bottom