What's new

PJAK, a new friend!

well , site has " Ignore list " , you simply can go tothe troll member's profile and add him to your ignore list .... this is bast way to evade some useless and hopeless discuss with them ...

I already add at least 5 members ...

Turkey formed wonderful relationship with Iran and even voted in support of its nuclear program in the UN Security Council. Oman, Qatar has good working relationship with Iran countries in North Africa had decent relationship with Iran. After Syrian imbroglio and Iran’s policy to support Al-Assad till end has not only made these countries hostile to Iran but also Iran has lost the favour of general masses in those countries. Being neutral is much better than creating enemies now the governments and people openly opposing Iran on Syrian issue that has nullified the “back stabbing” henceforth the future war will be an open sectarian war between Shiet & Sunnite of Middle East and beyond.
I wasn't talking about Turkey,I said Arab regimes.
Oman still has very good relation with Iran.Qatar too,despite its heavy support for rebels,the relations between Iran and Qatar is still good.
The irony is that you are only blaming Iran here,not Qatar,Saudi Arabia or Turkey who are arming rebels to their teeth and opened Al-Qaeda's feet in Syria.
About back stabbing,it's not a new thing,Arabs have back stabbed Iran numerous times,why should we be worried not?

Not official, but the bases are on repeated rumors from some Iranian military staff (relatives) near borders. By the way, my personal opinion is "It is not from wisdom to risk every thing for Asad. We have much more important things than Asad in Iran." It is vital for politician to draw the red lines for every decision.

Two soldiers, killed by Pejak, buried today (21-05-2013) at Sardasht!

تشییع جنازه 2 بسیجی که به دست پژاک به شهادت رسیدند

oyle bir gecer zamanki!

@Ir.Tab.

Was it long ago the last time pjak commenced an attack on iranian forces?

Last edited by a moderator:
Choose your friends well, Iran has chosen the wrong friends, and will pay the price in the near future, but it will be too late for Iran.

cut your BS, not every kurd is a pjak member. this is your BS to separate kurds from iranian.

This is really funny ... Turks crying about Iran everywhere !!!

High depth of obsession !!!

@Ir.Tab.

Was it long ago the last time pjak commenced an attack on iranian forces?

Yes, it was. I just wait to see who will accept the responsibly of those wrong politics, I mean sacrificing security of Iran for temporary interests of Syrian regime or whatever you name it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really funny ... Turks crying about Iran everywhere !!!

High depth of obsession !!!

Atatwolf is obsessed with Iran. Unlike him, i prefer Iran over Kurdistan a.k.a. 2nd Israel.

When Syria got dissolved, a new front will be opened. You should Pray it would be Turkey if you care for your life. :)

Allah rahmet eylesin. My friends also fought against terrorism. One has become psychologically sick after it. I care for your loss.

Yes, it was. I just wait to see who will accept the responsibly of those wrong politics, I mean sacrificing security of Iran for temporary interests of Syrian regime or whatever you name it.

You don't have any prove ...

Actually you don't know what is going on in reality not dreams ...

Atatwolf is obsessed with Iran. Unlike him, i prefer Iran over Kurdistan a.k.a. 2nd Israel.

When Syria got dissolved, a new front will be opened. You should Pray it would be Turkey if you care for your life. :)

Actually you should pray for your life not me ...

This is really sad turkey destroyed friendship with Syria ...

You lose ...

You lose ...

Turkey was never in friendship with Syria. Actually recent events eliminated two enemies of ours, and created a new one. They are Greece, Syria and Kurdish entity.

You lose ...
right now PKK and Turkey government have become friend. till yesterday they call the PKK a terrorist group but suddenly they become close friend, probably turkey government has just realized they are no different than PKK.

Back
Top Bottom