What's new

Pray for Soheil ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SOHEIL soheil jan ishalah farda amalet khoob anjam she va dobare inja bebinim ke dari post mikoni, soheil qablan nemidunestam ke janbaz hasti age jesarati nist, tu koja janbaz shodi?

man janbaz nistam baradar ... arzesh in kalame bishtar az in harfast ...

man hanoz 30 ro ham nadaram ... fekr kardid dar jang tarkesh khordam ?

2 sale pish ye chizi monfajer shod in balaa ro saremon avord ...

albatte man diroz ye azmayesh maye nokhaii dadam aghar javab azmayesh manfi bashe shayad niaz nabashe amal konam

mishe in ro tarjome konid ... man englisim crap hast !!!

دیروز آزمایش مایع نخاعی دادم ... دردش وحشتناک بود ... اگر جواب آزمایش منفی در بیاد شاید نیاز نباشه عمل کنم

in ro tarjome kon ta baghie ham ba khabar beshan ... mamnon

Last edited by a moderator:
دیروز آزمایش مایع نخاعی دادم ... دردش وحشتناک بود ... اگر جواب آزمایش منفی در بیاد شاید نیاز نباشه عمل کنم

Yesterday, I had my CSF drawn, it was an excruciatingly painful process, if my results come back negative, I may not need the surgery.

Our prayers are with you my friend :)

Soheil Jan take care of yourself and do what you gotta do to get well soon. I'll put in a few good words on your behalf to the guy upstairs. But know that at the end, no matter what happens, you will be OK. The good news is, it's all temporary. The bad news is, it's all temporary. So it shall pass. Not long ago I was diagnosed with metastasized cancer and had a couple of painful biopsies taken (the type with the doctor chiseling deep into my bone with a mallot, while not fully anesthetized). Thankfully, it turned out to be a mistake. But the funny thing is I felt quite liberated and free and not really worried about the prospect. We're all gonna go at some point. But events like these put things in perspective for you. They make you see that in reality we're all living on borrowed time and every moment is very precious.

Abii,

Your lack of empathy is very alarming. I've mentioned this to you before and I'll tell you again. If you leave this unchecked, you will have a very bitter and painful life, full of failed relationships with the ones you love most. You're Iranian, so I'm telling you this very sincerely as an older brother. We need to look after our emotional and mental well-being, as well as our physical well-being. Don't dismiss this. You have life ahead of yourself. Look into it.

man janbaz nistam baradar ... arzesh in kalame bishtar az in harfast ...

man hanoz 30 ro ham nadaram ... fekr kardid dar jang tarkesh khordam ?

2 sale pish ye chizi monfajer shod in balaa ro saremon avord ...

albatte man diroz ye azmayesh maye nokhaii dadam aghar javab azmayesh manfi bashe shayad niaz nabashe amal konam

mishe in ro tarjome konid ... man englisim crap hast !!!

in ro tarjome kon ta baghie ham ba khabar beshan ... mamnon

Ishala ke kheire, haji to ke khodet englisit kheili khube dar zemn JANBAZI faqat baraye vaqt jang nist jerahat dar hal anjam faliat baraye toseye elm va sanae defai mihanen azizemun hich dastekami az majruh shodan dar jebhe nadare.

omidet be khoda bashe.

Ishala ke kheire, haji to ke khodet englisit kheili khube dar zemn JANBAZI faqat baraye vaqt jang nist jerahat dar hal anjam faliat baraye toseye elm va sanae defai mihanen azizemun hich dastekami az majruh shodan dar jebhe nadare.

omidet be khoda bashe.

pas chera hamash migan englisim bade !? :what:

Get well soon
best of luck my dear chap

Insha'Allah you will be successfully operated

All my prayers are with you right now

how is soheil connected to internet?

Hawking.jpg

That is really, really poor taste. Hang your head in shame.

hang on, it was a light joke, i was just surprised how can he type and do other stuff while he has spinal cord problem, i didnt intend to mock the guy by any means?

so he must be laying down on the bed right?

hang on, it was a light joke, i was just surprised how can he type and do other stuff while he has spinal cord problem, i didnt intend to mock the guy by any means?

so he must be laying down on the bed right?

Mara come on, the guy is dying and then you post a picture of Sir Stephen Hawking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom