What's new

PJAK, a new friend!

Ir.Tab.

Reaction score
pezhak.jpg

PJAK is the official branch of PKK activists (Internationally known as a terrorist group) in Iran.

73081_276.jpg

PJAK who has been the most serious security issue for the territorial integrity of Iran for decades, recently has become the strategic ally of Iranian government.

pjakgerilla.gif

cg79ccqo8k3tfreu1298.jpg

People who have killed in fight against PEJAK

Although maybe not very popular, Asad is a powerful man. so powerful that is able to change the root diplomacy lines of greatest countries in the region. It is obvious the new diplomacy will worsen the political debates between religious government and nationalist activists.

حرمت خونشان را حفظ نمائیم

what's your point?!
Assad is using PKK for his goals and to attack turkey but iran didn't helped PKK and Pjak ! if you think IRGC policies are that **** you must change you attitude .......

Assad now need every kind of help to attack turkey ! but iran is more stronger than that! if iran want to do such things we will use Qods Army !

what's your point?!
Assad is using PKK for his goals and to attack turkey but iran didn't helped PKK and Pjak ! if you think IRGC policies are that **** you must change you attitude .......

Assad now need every kind of help to attack turkey ! but iran is more stronger than that! if iran want to do such things we will use Qods Army !

He is waking you up. Yes your words are right. Assad does everything to prevent his demise. But by doing that, he creates a new enemy. In case of a war, it will be Kurds who stabs Iranians first.

To Alienoz: You say that Kurds will stab Iran in the back in case of war. Now wether that is true or not is up for debate. But for sake of argument I will take your word for it. Lets now look at the maximum damage they can do.

Iran has 6-7 million Kurds (7-10% population). Of those 7 million half of them are shia muslims and are very well integrated. That leaves just over 3 million sunni Kurds (where PJAK gains most of its support). Of those 3 million sunni kurds, 1.7 million of them live in Khorasan, on the other side of the country from Kurdistan. So they can't really join in to "stab Iran". That leaves just over 1 million Kurds for seperatists to try and get members from. Even the majority of those 1 million Kurds do not like PJAK.

Now compare that situation with Turkey. Where there are over 19 million Kurds numbering at 25% of your population. I believe Turkey's risk from PKK is far greater then Iran's risk from PJAK.

Iranian move to use PKK + PJAK to pressurize Turkey for Its Syrian policy is not surprising, with the ever changing permutations and combinations of the Middle Eastern Geopolitics new friends and new foes are being automatically created. It reminds me the LTTE saga and its impact on India.

To Alienoz: You say that Kurds will stab Iran in the back in case of war. Now wether that is true or not is up for debate. But for sake of argument I will take your word for it. Lets now look at the maximum damage they can do.

Iran has 6-7 million Kurds (7-10% population). Of those 7 million half of them are shia muslims and are very well integrated. That leaves just over 3 million sunni Kurds (where PJAK gains most of its support). Of those 3 million sunni kurds, 1.7 million of them live in Khorasan, on the other side of the country from Kurdistan. So they can't really join in to "stab Iran". That leaves just over 1 million Kurds for seperatists to try and get members from. Even the majority of those 1 million Kurds do not like PJAK.

Now compare that situation with Turkey. Where there are over 19 million Kurds numbering at 25% of your population. I believe Turkey's risk from PKK is far greater then Iran's risk from PJAK.

AFAIK Kermanshahi Kurds are Shiet, from where you got the figure of 50% Iranian Kurds are Shiet ? When sectarian strife is on the rise ethnic rifts get blurred in that case Turkey is also safe with its Kurdish People as most of them are Sunnite barring some Alevis.

I dunno where you get the numbers. I am not gonna debate over numbers.

Kurds are an entity ruled by US-Israeli commision and its Jewish pawn Jew Massoud Barzani. Kurds are basically Low intelligent tribal people. They would do what their masters order. When the sh.t hits the fan, terrorists from Turkey, Iraq and Syria will flow into Iran. No necessity for Iranian Kurdish Pool to collect terrorists.

I already talked about Turkey. And I asked whether Turkey or Iran would become third or fourth stage of Kurdistan, oh pardon Greater Israel. Since Kurds are tribal, they need Jews to herd the sheeps.

Alienoz: Leaving aside all the racism in your post, in case of strife Iran has more then enough manpower to secure our borders with Iraq and Turkey and make sure PJAK fighters can't get in.

In regards to my numbers, all of them come from Wikipedia and have the relevant sources listed on the bottom of the respective pages. Just type in Kurdish people for numbers of Kurds in Iran and Turkey. Kurds in Khorasan for numbers of Kurds their, and Kermanshahi for number of Shia Kurds.

Alienoz: Leaving aside all the racism in your post, in case of strife Iran has more then enough manpower to secure our borders with Iraq and Turkey and make sure PJAK fighters can't get in.

In regards to my numbers, all of them come from Wikipedia and have the relevant sources listed on the bottom of the respective pages. Just type in Kurdish people for numbers of Kurds in Iran and Turkey. Kurds in Khorasan for numbers of Kurds their, and Kermanshahi for number of Shia Kurds.

I have seen enough to believe racism is reality. Jews and Kurds are the most racist people in the world although they complain about racism all the time. Cheers, Bro. I hope I have enlightened you a bit further. :D

well , this being a pain , Turks begin to saying baseless claims against Iran and Iranian member answering them with logic an again turks make another thread .....

simpley ignore them .... why you bother yourself to answer the lies !?

@ IR TIB ....
well , I fear you come and saying USA become Iran's ally in tomorrow and without any reliable source ....

Not official, but the bases are on repeated rumors from some Iranian military staff (relatives) near borders. By the way, my personal opinion is "It is not from wisdom to risk every thing for Asad. We have much more important things than Asad in Iran." It is vital for politician to draw the red lines for every decision.

I said and I say again the only logical solution for Syria was a balanced diplomacy from Iran and Turkey. Unfortunately both have failed.

Not official, but the bases are on repeated rumors from some Iranian military staff (relatives) near borders. By the way, my personal opinion is "It is not from wisdom to risk every thing for Asad. We have much more important things than Asad in Iran." It is vital for politician to draw the red lines for every decision.

I said and I say again the only logical solution for Syria was a balanced diplomacy from Iran and Turkey. Unfortunately both have failed.

I think by vehemently supporting Al-Assad in almost 2 year long battle; Iran lost the support of all the predominantly Sunnite Muslim countries of the region and beyond. Supporting Al-Assad till death attitude of Iranian leadership has isolated the country most since the late Khomeini’s revolution in 1979.

This seems a well calculated ploy of US & Israel to isolate Iran by creating a Shiet- Sunnite rift and Iran got trapped well according to the plan. Now in case of war with Israel & US Iran will be left alone in the region that will be catastrophic for the people.

I think by vehemently supporting Al-Assad in almost 2 year long battle; Iran lost the support of all the predominantly Sunnite Muslim countries of the region and beyond. Supporting Al-Assad till death attitude of Iranian leadership has isolated the country most since the late Khomeini’s revolution in 1979.

This seems a well calculated ploy of US & Israel to isolate Iran by creating a Shiet- Sunnite rift and Iran got trapped well according to the plan. Now in case of war with Israel & US Iran will be left alone in the region that will be catastrophic for the people.
Can you tell me,before the tensions in Syria in 2 years ago,which Sunni Arab regime was Iran's friend?As far as I remember,they have always acted as an enemy.Not only they won't help Iran in any war (even before the revolts in Syria),but they would also back stab us and support the attack.

Can you tell me,before the tensions in Syria in 2 years ago,which Sunni Arab regime was Iran's friend?As far as I remember,they have always acted as an enemy.Not only they won't help Iran in any war (even before the revolts in Syria),but they would also back stab us and support the attack.

Turkey formed wonderful relationship with Iran and even voted in support of its nuclear program in the UN Security Council. Oman, Qatar has good working relationship with Iran countries in North Africa had decent relationship with Iran. After Syrian imbroglio and Iran’s policy to support Al-Assad till end has not only made these countries hostile to Iran but also Iran has lost the favour of general masses in those countries. Being neutral is much better than creating enemies now the governments and people openly opposing Iran on Syrian issue that has nullified the “back stabbing” henceforth the future war will be an open sectarian war between Shiet & Sunnite of Middle East and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom