What's new

Pipeline through Bangladesh to transport Myanmar gas to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain GATT to me? So why have we dithered this long..40 years to be exact? What is the real reason that BD is opposed to it..not what the general haters pander about..what's the technical/political/economical reason?

General Agreement on Trade & Tariffs.

Predecessor to WTO, under which guidelines for trade were decided.

Explain GATT to me? So why have we dithered this long..40 years to be exact? What is the real reason that BD is opposed to it..not what the general haters pander about..what's the technical/political/economical reason?

Business I guess. NE economy relies on Bangladeshi products.

@BDforever ... why cant bd supply gas to us... you are full of it.. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
So a FTA would be more apt for BD?

Denying India transit makes stuff from mainland India too expensive to buy. The cheaper alternative is importing from BD, through both legal and illegal channels. I don't see how FTA fits in our discussion.

That because they know who is the water thief: when China release water for BD, they got almost nothing.

hahaha.. if we stole water they would be dry..

Denying India transit makes stuff from mainland India too expensive to buy. The cheaper alternative is importing from BD, through both legal and illegal channels. I don't see how FTA fits in our discussion.

we give free transit of water to BD.

Good for both countries I guess. Will the RAW chief be there for the ribbon cutting :undecided:

release more water, also grant BD a direct access to Tibet throught Indian North East so BD can transport oil to Tibet and get electricity that generate from China at the same time. :cheers:

But is Tibet is energy deficient area? Your idea is a good idea if India and China relation are good..Regional cooperation is always good...But i am not sure if this will work out in near future...

The real true and actual factual reason is we just dislike India and Indians.

psyche of Bangladeshis

Mapindia.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom