What's new

Pipeline through Bangladesh to transport Myanmar gas to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he cant bash india... he will only post somebody's article or picture... lol.. he cant even write two lines..

:astagh: do not mess with lanka brothers :astagh: @Skyline will kick your ........ :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
:astagh: do not mess with lanka brothers :astagh: @Skyline will kick your ........ :pop:
dont know about skyline.. i know only ranger... who said he went to india and post photos from internet.. it was so funny when he got caught..
btw.. who was the lankan guy who said everybody knows sinhalese language here?

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know about skyline.. i know only ranger... who said he went to india and post photos from internet.. it was so funny when he got caught..
btw.. who was the lankan guy who said everybody knows sinhalese language here?

forget the name :P

Indeed...good deal we're looking forward India to supply oil to get our precious water.:smokin:.

There's still time, my friend. Change while you can. :)

this photo currently describes the actual scenario.

Then simply start being friendly rather than becoming more wannabe Arab and make problem for both us and the Burmese. We can have no conflict and there are so many benefits waiting for all the three countries mutually.

Creating problems in the long run won't get you very far.

No genuine 3rd gen tank apart from upcoming MBT-2000 (44 :D)....and I am not buying if you say you have but there is no link to verify, as all the tanks are hidden inside 500 mtrs deep secret underground bunkers:D

But you can't deny that you have only E--I--G--H--T MIG29s :yay:
What made BD buy only eight!! And all the planes fly? :D
Actually we have a fleet of more than 700 upgraded type 69 MK-IIG tanks. Now find out their specs and compare them with your nightblind T-72's. Besides, our terrain is not particularly suitable for tank warfare. But we have more than 1000 apc's most of which are amphibious and will be used for rapid deployment of troops, quick and precise strike on the invading army so we have got it all figured out. No need for an Indian to worry about it.

And how many fulcrums you got? Dont tell me you are gonna withdraw them from your western border or away from the chinese and deploy them against us. Now dont get irrational and start with the typical cyber bravery like "we are not afraid of china" etc. etc. :lol:

This thread is filled with so much nonsense during my absence, that I don't even know where to start.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom