What's new

Pipeline through Bangladesh to transport Myanmar gas to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas for water.

Sounds a decent enough deal.

If you read all my posts here, I have never said to cut BD water, in contrary I said that the water that China has released is meant for BD people, only water thielf will divert it for it own use and leave nothing for BD, they're after India and not after China for the water and Bangladesh will be please if China screw India back in return by divert water inland for our own usage...and this funtoosh got pissed...you just trying to fabricate something he never said...LMAO...read his comment over again will ya

China never interfere in other nation internal affaire especilly the friendly one, we rather want them to sort out their problem and not take side, at that time there is only one Pakistan... so what ever you said is just bullsh1t, if India is so angel, it didn't need to add fuel to the fire and make matter worst but split them...they're after all muslim brothers.

1. Oh yes, You never said to cut BD water, You just wanted to screw India by cutting Bramhaputra. So, now I have to teach you Geography also :(. The same river Bramhaputra flows into BD as Jamuna and then branches out in several streams, one of the main branches joins Padma, and the other becomes Meghna. That river is the largest & longest river of BD running through the entire length of the country, and largest source of water in BD. Now BD shares most part of her border with India, and some south-east portion with Mayanmar. Hence, BD will be most affected if China cut off Bramhaputra, unless China has developed some space age technology that will shoot the river from China to the space and bring it down like a ballistic missile in BD land crossing India.:yay: Here is a link...do check the map also.
Brahmaputra River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some BD guys are euphorically thanking Kiss_of_the_Dragon for blocking Bramhaputra, don't know why, but that will reduce Bramhaputra's water by 85% during summer, hence, you guys can kiss goodbye to Jamuna, Padma, Meghna (I mean....the rivers:D).
Brahmaputra River Valley Authority: India and China Redefining their 'Global Commons’ by Roomana Hukil

2. Again?? You didn't read the link I gave you on 1971 war....right?? It was the BD who wanted a split from her beloved "Muslim brother" on the west. India defused the issue and stopped the Genocide while China was busy backing Pakistan. Try to read the history again, let me know if you have any other version of the story :)
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, China is an angel and never ever interferes in other nations internal affairs. :omghaha:

if India is so angel, you won’t make enemy in South Asia: BD, SL, Pakistan, Maldive...infact these nation are more strategic partners and more friendlier to China than India, it’s that you mean.

Friend is not ally, we don’t have any defense treaty, if we help Pakistan, India will cry to UN for help as you guys did in 1962 by sending S.O.S to U.S and U.R.S.S.R for rescue.

We have capture once; the layout of your north east is already your worst enemy start with the Chicken neck, believe me your defense won’t make you any good if we decide to take it back by force. For now eastern sea has capture our attention with U.S and Japan, we will let India to breath for sometime before we come back to settle some score.

What's your definition of Economic superpower? a Nation that depend on other’s water to boost the economy...you’re just kidding right? Your superpower only achievable with China’s blessing.

1. Who told you that these countries are enemy of India, apart from Pakistan & China? And first improve your relationships with your neighbors, and then lecture us on friendship & enmity.

2. Unlike China, India has many friends across the world, that's why.

3. What took you so long?? Do come back though....good luck :)

4. Why bother? Did we ask China for a certificate? And "other's water"....hello....you manufactured that river??

I could have given you a more elaborate answers, but seeing the number of times you have mentioned the word "war" in your last 4-5 posts, and the way you are almost about to destroy India, Japan, Vietnam, etc. etc. etc., I thought I should allow you some years to mature.

WAR IS NOT A "SOLUTION", IT IS THE "PROBLEM".

1. Who told you that these countries are enemy of India, apart from Pakistan & China? And first improve your relationships with your neighbors, and then lecture us on friendship & enmity.

2. Unlike China, India has many friends across the world, that's why.

3. What took you so long?? Do come back though....good luck :)

4. Why bother? Did we ask China for a certificate? And "other's water"....hello....you manufactured that river??

I could have given you a more elaborate answers, but seeing the number of times you have mentioned the word "war" in your last 4-5 posts, and the way you are almost about to destroy India, Japan, Vietnam, etc. etc. etc., I thought I should allow you some years to mature.

WAR IS NOT A "SOLUTION", IT IS THE "PROBLEM".
Moral?????:taz:

they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India.

I know what you did here..

Correction: BD is not btwn 2 parts of India, Rather BD is surrounded by India and Bay of "west" Bengal...

@BDforever: Are u truly Bangladeshi??? I don't see your blood boiling after learning how Pakistani army raped your elders... It is just 40-50 year old event, you can find the ppl who were tortured by Tikka Khan and company.

India helped BD, and we are still helping you ppl. BD is like younger brother to Indains, your PMs call is dada (elder brother) , we call your PMs didi(sister).. I don know why you hate us...

Last edited by a moderator:
they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India.

Open the map again and see. You and Pakistan were not connected in any sense while you are surrounded by India in all directions.

Is it ???

we are so scared of Chinese and BD's :sick:

Now BD's started to issue threats to us ...... :lol::lol:

Dreaming is good, reality is two more mountain divisions and whole lot of war equipment is being procured. Plus IN is inducting personal and warships at a faster rate.

Get out of your dreams , BD is surrounded by India and we also got transit through BD :yay:.

To add Insult to injury, basically he was trying to say is BD people should thanks India of using divide and conquer to split formal Pakistan territory into two nations.

Like the one you still doing in Korea by supporting North Korea to fight against South Korea. Two Germany remerged but two Koreas can't all because of the foul game of China in Korea.

Is it ???

we are so scared of Chinese and BD's :sick:

Now BD's started to issue threats to us ...... :lol::lol:

Dreaming is good, reality is two more mountain divisions and whole lot of war equipment is being procured. Plus IN is inducting personal and warships at a faster rate.

Get out of your dreams , BD is surrounded by India and we also got transit through BD :yay:.

you have not gotten permanent transit :D, BD is not started to threat, If India harms BD interest, BD will response ;)

Open the map again and see. You and Pakistan were not connected in any sense while you are surrounded by India in all directions.

open the map , you are connected with other part by very small area where BD army can easily cut off your two parts :lol:

I know what you did here..

Correction: BD is not btwn 2 parts of India, Rather BD is surrounded by India and Bay of "west" Bengal...

@BDforever: Are u truly Bangladeshi??? I don't see your blood boiling after learning how Pakistani army raped your elders... It is just 40-50 year old event, you can find the ppl who were tortured by Tikka Khan and company.

India helped BD, and we are still helping you ppl. BD is like younger brother to Indains, your PMs call is dada (elder brother) , we call your PMs didi(sister).. I don know why you hate us...

as i said before, BD will not pose any threat if India does not , India need to think about win-win situation, check latest news govt. said if you want to have access chittagong port (which you are asking for more than decades), sign teesta treaty

Last edited by a moderator:
pen the map , you are connected with other part by very small area where BD army can easily cut off your two parts :lol:

If wishes were wings then even Donkeys could fly. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom