What's new

Pilgrims flock to crocodile shrine in Karachi as Taliban threat recedes

Oh look people are into crocodiles and stuff.....

This surely isn't a matter between them and God hence requires our attention to save them from eternal hellfire.

Step one would be to blow them up.
tsk, tsk, many tried and failed, you are welcome to try though

`
goodness gracious
what are you comparing that too

In realistic terms what else then my friend? It is also of type of vomit or sh*t you can say, so may be you can make an exception there? :-)

`

In realistic terms what else then my friend? It is also of type of vomit or sh*t you can say, so may be you can make an exception there? :-)

PS_1096W_SARCASTIC_COMMENT_W_t.jpg

URS Mubarak of Mangho Pir is in Zil Hajj which is the correct reason of people flocking to this shrine, taliban threat is just an amateur imagination of the writer.

Syed Sakhi Sultan is actually a saint of Chishti Silsila.

Whatever it is, its sure as fock that these idiots aren't practicing Islam.

Whatever it is, its sure as fock that these idiots aren't practicing Islam.
If you knew about Islam, your statement would be alot different. But many mouths much talk and Islam is contractor ship nowadays.

If you knew about Islam, your statement would be alot different. But many mouths much talk and Islam is contractor ship nowadays.

How would you justify that this has anything that resembles Islam? I mean no offense just curious to know your opinion and views.

It is an absolute pity that people in our country don't even know the basics of Tawheed. The first thing the prophet taught his ummah was tawheed and then comes the other obligations of Islam after the perfection of tawheed.

Fleeing to some crocodile shrine. What is the difference between the muslims and the idol worshippers then? Hindus have left but the Hindu inside us still remains. No wonder we suffer such disasters in our country.

How would you justify that this has anything that resembles Islam? I mean no offense just curious to know your opinion and views.
Tell me what u feel objectionable

It is an absolute pity that people in our country don't even know the basics of Tawheed. The first thing the prophet taught his ummah was tawheed and then comes the other obligations of Islam after the perfection of tawheed.

Fleeing to some crocodile shrine. What is the difference between the muslims and the idol worshippers then? Hindus have left but the Hindu inside us still remains. No wonder we suffer such disasters in our country.
No one is worshipping crocodiles or worshipping a grave.

Tell me what u feel objectionable

This is interesting, a counter question :p:. Well for a starter let us say safety. Islam values a human life and I won't like people putting their lives in way of harm unnecessarily.

Ok, go ahead and prove me wrong with authentic references from Quran or Hadees?

These shrines, rituals, Peer Parasti, Qabar (grave) Parasti etc have nothing to do with Islam. And seeking blessings from crocodiles, you got to be kidding me..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom