What's new

Pilgrims flock to crocodile shrine in Karachi as Taliban threat recedes

the dirtiest filthiest place in Karachi, go there if you to get sick

Quran only, as Sunnah has a gazillion varieties!
Quran and Sunnah both are important and part of Islam. Without Sunnah you would have no idea on How to follow orders of Quran.

missed the point completely. what u see as filth is beauty to another eye and vice verca

Thats the weirdest argument i ever heard. $hit is disgusting to everyone, never met anyone who says he loves looking at $hit.

Thats the weirdest argument i ever heard. $hit is disgusting to everyone, never met anyone who says he loves looking at $hit.
:) weird arguement, i like that, haha.

You see shit over there, i see people not being harmed by crocodiles which i find amazing,the article writer sees connection of visits to shrine with peace in karachi, the devotees who go there see something different there that attracts them. we all see something different, so my friend, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I can read Quran and understand it pretty well, thank you very much. Furthermore, Allah didn't quote anywhere inside the Quran-e-Kareem that lifestyle cheat sheet resides in Sunnah. That is all Takfiri propaganda.

Word of God is word of God (The Holy Quran) and EVERYTHING ELSE is hearsay, AKA "narrated by XYZ"..................

Quran and Sunnah both are important and part of Islam. Without Sunnah you would have no idea on How to follow orders of Quran.

I can read Quran and understand it pretty well, thank you very much. Furthermore, Allah didn't quote anywhere inside the Quran-e-Kareem that lifestyle cheat sheet resides in Sunnah. That is all Takfiri propaganda.

Word of God is word of God (The Holy Quran) and EVERYTHING ELSE is hearsay, AKA "narrated by XYZ"..................
ALLAH has told in several places to follow ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. ALLAH has told again and again and in various ways. Quran gives most general orders Sunnah has details and Sunnah was first denied by none other than dogs of hell known as KHAWARIJ

@Oscar, some of your divine knowledge on the Holy Quran, where people were declared Khwarij in Quran based on not following Sunnah (V1.0). I would also like to be cleansed, by none other than your blessed hands! :D

ALLAH has told in several places to follow ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. ALLAH has told again and again and in various ways. Quran gives most general orders Sunnah has details and Sunnah was first denied by none other than dogs of hell known as KHAWARIJ

@Oscar, some of your divine knowledge on the Holy Quran, where people were declared Khwarij in Quran based on not following Sunnah (V1.0). I would also like to be cleansed, by none other than your blessed hands! :D
It was Khawarij who came up with slogan of Quran is enough for us we don't need Sunnah or Hadees. Those Khawarij were challenged and defeated by Sahabas at every level. Instead of calling Oscar bother to do some research and also tell me How to offer Salah just by looking at the Quran. I want every detail.

Oh look people are into crocodiles and stuff.....

This surely isn't a matter between them and God hence requires our attention to save them from eternal hellfire.

Step one would be to blow them up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom