What's new

Pictures of Turkey

İstanbul

0000537881.jpg

Don't tell me it means Moon city. :P

Btw, beautiful pics mate, keep it up. :)

"My city" :D

You see the yellowish place at the right part of the pic ? its a damn mine, they ruined the sight of city with a mine in the middle of settlement.

Sight of Antalya from the village of Geyikbayırı, my relatives have a summer house at there so we oftenly go there
85819998.jpg

Konyaaltı/Antalya, my house is somewhere around here
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You see the yellowish place at the right part of the pic ? its a damn mine, they ruined the sight of city with a f.cking mine in the middle of settlement.

Sight of Antalya from the village of Geyikbayırı, my relatives have a summer house at there so we oftenly go there
85819998.jpg

01.jpg

Oh I see. :D

You live in a nice place mate. :)

Here's a present for you to go on posting great pics :P

TURKEY_by_pirosmaniramone.jpg

You see the yellowish place at the right part of the pic ? its a damn mine, they ruined the sight of city with a f.cking mine in the middle of settlement.

85819998.jpg

01.jpg

My uncle has a house in Kumluca (Mavikent) have you been there?

BTW, Konyaalti is great but very busy in the summer, just like Olympos:sick:

My uncle has a house in Kumluca (Mavikent) have you been there?

BTW, Konyaalti is great but very busy in the summer, just like Olympos:sick:

My mother is from Kumluca of course we oftenly go there :) speaking of Kumluca, here is Limyra, I swam at these waters :)
IMG_1045limyra.jpg
6370547Limyra-Antik-Kenti-turkiyedegezcom-25-Aralik-2012-Sali.jpg
ME0000138958_3.jpg
Limyra-0321.jpg

Konyaaltı is not so busy actually, at least where I live is fine, there isn't much hotels except several big ones near coast.

Some pictures I took, route from Balikesir to Canakkale

From my iPhone, did anyone know how bad LPG converted cars are? I didn't. I did not know how bad they are on fuel consumption and performance. So when borrowing your cousin's LPG car, take it into consideration. And always top up on fuel

Though I got some great pictures where the car ran out of fuel.
IMG_0572.jpg

Thankfully, farmer was driving by I asked for help and he towed car to a petrol station (which was opposite way to his route). He had Figs in the back and we ate some along the way. When offered to pay for his kindness, he simply refused, I told him he couldn't refuse a meal on me. He accepted.
IMG_0853.PNG

Some pictures I took, route from Balikesir to Canakkale

From my iPhone, did anyone know how bad LPG converted cars are? I didn't. I did not know how bad they are on fuel consumption and performance. So when borrowing your cousin's LPG car, take it into consideration. And always top up on fuel

Though I got some great pictures where the car ran out of fuel.
View attachment 26663
Thankfully, farmer was driving by I asked for help and he towed car to a petrol station (which was opposite way to his route). He had Figs in the back and we ate some along the way. When offered to pay for his kindness, he simply refused, I told him he couldn't refuse a meal on me. He accepted.
View attachment 26662

So you were from Turkey after all :D

Been to Fetiye last year with a group of friends on boat trip, paragliding, swiming. I had the time of my life.

k_fethiye1498.jpg

fethiye9.jpg

fethiye_5.jpg

Maybe I will post the actual pictures of Fetiye, Efes, Cappadocia, and other places I have been.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom