What's new

Pictures of Turkey

Nevsehir etrafindaki koylerin olum sebebleri esrarengiz bir sekilde hep ayni hastaligin boy gostermesi ve hepsi bilirli yasta olmeleri sebebinden devlet 15 sene once arastirmacilar getirir. Amerikadan arastirmacilar gelir ve 15 sene sonra sonuclanir. Bu insanlarin olum sebebleri kayalardan kestikleri taslar.

Bu volkanik taslarin icinde kanseri tetikleyen bir maden varmis. En son bir nevsehirli vefat haberi gelmisti oda bilmem birsey kanserinden. Evet belirli bir yasinda nevsehirliler bu kanserden oluyorlar. Sadece bu taslardan ev yapip icinde belirli sene oturanlar sadece.

Etken maddenin ismi Asbest,yalıtım malzemesi olarak yüzyıllardır Anadolu'da kullanılagelmiştir.Neden olduğu hastalığın ismi Asbestoz'dur.Ama neden olduğu kanserleri sorarsan en çok Mezotelyoma(akciger zarı kanseri) ve akciğer kanseridir.

Well, excuse us for being so surprised by your comments but it isn't exactly Baghdad in here :D worst case scenario; you'd get caught in the protests and get effected by tear gas. It takes only about five minutes to wear off. I've been "eating" the damn thing :D

Yes sure :P. The thing is that I read news and I thought it was the same everywhere (I am not allowed to post link since I need 30 articles, stupid rules but this is the article I have read and I was quite scared about the situation there: fnotw.org/Article/Full/1320). But I know now that it is not that bad as I thought.

Yes sure :P. The thing is that I read news and I thought it was the same everywhere (I am not allowed to post link since I need 30 articles, stupid rules but this is the article I have read and I was quite scared about the situation there: fnotw.org/Article/Full/1320). But I know now that it is not that bad as I thought.
All the pictures in the related page are from Taksim district of Istanbul as stated. But even If you've been there you'd be okay. I know because I was :)

I am a girl BTW :D. It is not war, I know, but it is not safe also. Admit it, now not many tourists dare to come to Turkey in general. They are like me who think that it is very chaotic at the moment but I know that it is temporary. People wait until it is normal again to make sure.

Evade Taksim square in Istanbul and you'll be fine. Especially if you are going to go to a holiday resort in the southern or western areas of Turkey, you'll laugh at the reports about Turkey.

I am a girl BTW :D. It is not war, I know, but it is not safe also. Admit it, now not many tourists dare to come to Turkey in general. They are like me who think that it is very chaotic at the moment but I know that it is temporary. People wait until it is normal again to make sure.

hey mate, dont mind exaggrated news from west sources ...indeed, they exaggrated events ten times more than they were in real.. it wasnt neither riots nor war ..Turkey is the one of few the most save heaven of destinations for tourists in the world. just dig some more infos then youu will realize what i meant... Small scale of protests still going on temporary in some streest of Taksim district....
if you want to live the experince of having some tear gaz and water cannon tell yor courrier to take you there to join protestors....let me take you to a tour of Kapadokia-Nevsehir..one of the famous open air museum of the world..

ENTRENCE OF GÖNEN-NEVSEHIR

y8sb.jpg

omak.JPG

xdqp.jpg

9q8l.jpg

AERIAL VEIW OF GÖNEN FROM HILLS
s4t4.jpg

scev.jpg

86dd.jpg

rb1l.jpg

vx30.jpg

Great pictures. Turkey is more developed than what I've imagined. A blend of history and modern. Will definitely pay a visit some day.

You should.

And when you do, make sure you go for nothing less than 15 days.

Try going on a non-guided tour with just booking a hotel and a flight. It is much easier to travel to multiple points using local transport to cover multiple cities and scenic natural places.

Trust me, it is a fabulous country.

The food especially was so good apart from excellent everything else, I actually gained 2 kgs after returning from Turkey. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom