What's new

Pictures of Turkey

Nevsehir cok super bir sehir ve peri bacalarida guzel.... arsivimde fotoraflar olacak....

Yerin altindaki sehirler Aksaray gectikten sonra Hassan Dagin etrafinda basliyor. Hatta Nevsehir giderken Selcukludan kalma kervansarayindan itibaren sonra basliyor bu sehirler.

O Kale'nin ismini unutum ve iste o kale eskiden Selcuklu tarafindan bir hayli buyuk bolge gozetleniyordu. Dusun 10 Dakika icinde merdivenlere cikiyoruz onlar ise atla gelip merdivensiz akca kalesi olacagdi cikiyorlar....:undecided:

PB070234.jpg

Nevsehir cok super bir sehir ve peri bacalarida guzel.... arsivimde fotoraflar olacak....

Yerin altindaki sehirler Aksaray gectikten sonra Hassan Dagin etrafinda basliyor. Hatta Nevsehir giderken Selcukludan kalma kervansarayindan itibaren sonra basliyor bu sehirler.

O Kale'nin ismini unutum ve iste o kale eskiden Selcuklu tarafindan bir hayli buyuk bolge gozetleniyordu. Dusun 10 Dakika icinde merdivenlere cikiyoruz onlar ise atla gelip merdivensiz akca kalesi olacagdi cikiyorlar....:undecided:

To me, Kapadokia region is bigest historical open air museum of the world..At lesat 4-5 days needed to visit whole historcial sites, cities, underground cities, cave homes, churchs and so on...

Streets of NEVŞEHIR
x84.gif

Country side of ÜrgÜp Town
3rx.gif

Country side of ÜrgÜp Town
7ly.gif

Sight of Ürgüp town from a historical hill
1g2.gif

Cave homes of BC
5tz.gif

mx.gif

13b.gif

Burası Cüneyt abinin Dünyayı kurtardığı yerlerdir...

Ther ara stil people living in the caves:laugh:. They say in the winter its warm and in the summer its cold inside.

Nevsehir etrafindaki koylerin olum sebebleri esrarengiz bir sekilde hep ayni hastaligin boy gostermesi ve hepsi bilirli yasta olmeleri sebebinden devlet 15 sene once arastirmacilar getirir. Amerikadan arastirmacilar gelir ve 15 sene sonra sonuclanir. Bu insanlarin olum sebebleri kayalardan kestikleri taslar.

Bu volkanik taslarin icinde kanseri tetikleyen bir maden varmis. En son bir nevsehirli vefat haberi gelmisti oda bilmem birsey kanserinden. Evet belirli bir yasinda nevsehirliler bu kanserden oluyorlar. Sadece bu taslardan ev yapip icinde belirli sene oturanlar sadece.

Nevsehir etrafindaki koylerin olum sebebleri esrarengiz bir sekilde hep ayni hastaligin boy gostermesi ve hepsi bilirli yasta olmeleri sebebinden devlet 15 sene once arastirmacilar getirir. Amerikadan arastirmacilar gelir ve 15 sene sonra sonuclanir. Bu insanlarin olum sebebleri kayalardan kestikleri taslar.

Bu volkanik taslarin icinde kanseri tetikleyen bir maden varmis. En son bir nevsehirli vefat haberi gelmisti oda bilmem birsey kanserinden. Evet belirli bir yasinda nevsehirliler bu kanserden oluyorlar. Sadece bu taslardan ev yapip icinde belirli sene oturanlar sadece.

Nevşehir'lisin galiba?

I really want to go to Turkey. It is such a beautiful place. I hope that the protest will end soon and Erdogan will do what his citizen wants so that the country can be peaceful again. At that time, I will definitely go there, I am sure

I really want to go to Turkey. It is such a beautiful place. I hope that the protest will end soon and Erdogan will do what his citizen wants so that the country can be peaceful again. At that time, I will definitely go there, I am sure

As long as you stay away from the police you should be safe.

you are talking bs. Like ther is a war in Turkey?

you are talking bs. Like ther is a war in Turkey?

Perhaps he wants to visit Istanbul, Taksim, hence the worries. I wouldn't want to get showered by a TOMA and perfumed with teargas, but maybe that's just me. You shouldn't be so harsh, brother. :cheers:

I am a girl BTW :D. It is not war, I know, but it is not safe also. Admit it, now not many tourists dare to come to Turkey in general. They are like me who think that it is very chaotic at the moment but I know that it is temporary. People wait until it is normal again to make sure.

I am a girl BTW :D. It is not war, I know, but it is not safe also. Admit it, now not many tourists dare to come to Turkey in general. They are like me who think that it is very chaotic at the moment but I know that it is temporary. People wait until it is normal again to make sure.
Well, excuse us for being so surprised by your comments but it isn't exactly Baghdad in here :D worst case scenario; you'd get caught in the protests and get effected by tear gas. It takes only about five minutes to wear off. I've been "eating" the damn thing :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom