What's new

Pictures illustrates FSA democracy in Syria!

I can make the same argument on any Nusrah execution :lol:

I will drop my ball here now.

:wave:
Bye

you fail... Nusra claims to be Sunni, and they fight Shia and Christians because they are non believers... what are you going to claim now? Nusrah is an atheist group??

EPIC FAIL

you fail... Nusra claims to be Sunni, and they fight Shia and Christians because they are non believers... what are you going to claim now? Nusrah is an atheist group??

EPIC FAIL

LoLz. I represented evidenece :lol: If you don't want to take them then leave them :lol:

evidence of what? you're evidence is not complete, good thing you are not a judge in court...

It may appear incomplete to you, which is fine, but to those who viewed it, commented on it, and quoted know better that such videos must be taken for granted. I respect your opinion though.

Personally, I don't think that yours truly will ever get into the prosecution thing whatsoever. I do love the law enforcement though. :lol:

It may appear incomplete to you, which is fine, but to those who viewed it, commented on it, and quoted know better that such videos must be taken for granted. I respect your opinion though.

Personally, I don't think that yours truly will ever get into the prosecution thing whatsoever. I do love the law enforcement though. :lol:
just because some comments internet say something, it doesn't mean it is true... for real man... not everything you read on the internet is true...

heck so if I said Alasad sunk the Titanic you will believe it??

for real... you are so naive... mind if I ask you about your age?

No, I wasn't talking about the Internet. What I'm saying is that similar videos have been aired on many MSM outlets; creating a strong reaction of Assad's brutality, and offered a strong condemnation for the crimes his death squads DID. :lol: Don't try to divert the discussion and be brave enough, take it on the chin ;) ..

just because some comments internet say something, it doesn't mean it is true... for real man... not everything you read on the internet is true...

heck so if I said Alasad sunk the Titanic you will believe it??

for real... you are so naive... mind if I ask you about your age?

No, I wasn't talking about the Internet. What I'm saying is that similar videos have been aired on many MSM outlets; creating a strong reaction of Assad's brutality, and offered a strong condemnation for the crimes his death squads DID. :lol: Don't try to divert the discussion and be brave enough, take it on the chin ;) ..
CNN, Aljazeera, Alarabieyh?? those are propaganda tools... and BS news outlet when it comes to Syria... did those channels ever show you the terrorism done by F$A? the suicide bombings they did? the massacres they committed against civilians and innocent kids? MSM will never show you the truth...

so now if CNN report that Alasad was behind the challenger spaceship incident you will believe it? God gave us brain to think, not for MSM to control and tell you what to believe and what is wrong from right... use the precious gift from God, REASONING AND LOGIC...
again you are naive... how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom