What's new

Pictures illustrates FSA democracy in Syria!

Torture marks on the bodies.
An incident in the 90's where they displayed parts of Israeli soldiers. We know they are savages, their history is clear.

The reason why I asked was because I heard Nasserallah saying that both said paid respect to the deads; I thought you might happen to have a proof to counter his claim.

I politely ask you to stop harassing him, okay?

Spoken like a true sub-human 'palestinian'.

Oh that's right, you're actually an American born and bred who has appropriated the 'palestinian' conflict as your own.

Let me tell you something about the savagery of your sub-human brethren, even pre-48 when they killed (of course back then they were just Arab and not the invented entity of 'palestinians) they would mutilate the bodies of civilians after killing them.

This is the mentality of the so-called 'palestinian'. You rat.

The reason why I asked was because I heard Nasserallah saying that both said paid respect to the deads; I thought you might happen to have a proof to counter his claim.

I politely ask you to stop harassing him, okay?

Listen pal, and listen good.

That sub-human yankee-born pretend Paly rat, posted his commendation for abusing dead bodies and killing like in these pictures - as long as the victims are Israeli.

Had that ****** 'paly' rat been in front of me, I'd have destroyed him for saying that. He'd be beyond hospital care.

So you telling me to stop harassing that sub-human, is an insult to me. I'll politely ask you to take my IDF boot up your ***.

You're all the same.

That sub-human yankee-born pretend Paly rat, posted his commendation for abusing dead bodies and killing like in these pictures - as long as the victims are Israeli.

Had that ****** 'paly' rat been in front of me, I'd have destroyed him for saying that. He'd be beyond hospital care.

So you telling me to stop harassing that sub-human, is an insult to me. I'll politely ask you to take my IDF boot up your ***.

You're all the same.

Sorry bro, I only wear Tod's and LV :omghaha:

I'm not equipped enough to compare myself to anyone :| for the time being.

Your best ally Iran also makes public executions.

Your own regime is torturing people to death, which is far worse than beheading.

mr jihadist stupid comment

You're all the same.

Fail again, I didn't say that or infer that. LOL, ill see you in the UK next summer tuff guy. Ill actually be there and lets see you do something about it.

Lol@ there was an incident in the 90s...ahahah. You dirty zionists used white phosphorous on Palestinian civilians....you deport African muslims and whike they are in your country you treat them like animals. You destroy Palestinian homes. Steal their water. Uproot their crops. You treat them li,e the nazis treated you. Your time will come. There are two sides to every coin. You wont always have the power to kill Semitic Arabs that you do now...what will you do when the shoe is on the other foot?

You really think you and the saudis can carve up the Levant? Youre not even Semites, you are Khazari converts from Georgia......you wont always be able to hide behind Americas skirts.....we saw how AIPAC tried to get our military to kill arab civilians in Syria...just wait for the next elections....we will get the zionists out of office and who will you hide behind then?

Torture marks on the bodies.

An incident in the 90's where they displayed parts of Israeli soldiers. We know they are savages, their history is clear.

Spoken like a true sub-human 'palestinian'.

Oh that's right, you're actually an American born and bred who has appropriated the 'palestinian' conflict as your own.

Let me tell you something about the savagery of your sub-human brethren, even pre-48 when they killed (of course back then they were just Arab and not the invented entity of 'palestinians) they would mutilate the bodies of civilians after killing them.

This is the mentality of the so-called 'palestinian'. You rat.

Lol@ there was an incident in the 90s...ahahah. You dirty zionists used white phosphorous on Palestinian civilians....you deport African muslims and whike they are in your country you treat them like animals. You destroy Palestinian homes. Steal their water. Uproot their crops. You treat them li,e the nazis treated you. Your time will come. There are two sides to every coin. You wont always have the power to kill Semitic Arabs that you do now...what will you do when the shoe is on the other foot?

You really think you and the saudis can carve up the Levant? Youre not even Semites, you are Khazari converts from Georgia......you wont always be able to hide behind Americas skirts.....we saw how AIPAC tried to get our military to kill arab civilians in Syria...just wait for the next elections....we will get the zionists out of office and who will you hide behind then?

You will be eradicated like your American friend Hazzy.

WP is just an apéritif, there's still the main course and delicious dessert.

Your own regime is torturing people to death, which is far worse than beheading.

Many countries have capital punishment, not just Iran. We mostly execute killers, drug traffickers, rapists and etc. But Israel bombs the hell out of ordinary people, including women and children, who want their land back.

Many countries have capital punishment, nit just Iran. We mostly execute killers, drug traffickers, rapists and etc. But Israel bombs the hell out of ordinary people, including women and children, who want their land back.

In recent past US awarded capital punishment to its soldier. So at least they should not make any noise on that.

some members here trying to justify this terrorism because they support it... just sad to see human beings here supporting unfair trail, killing based on religion or beliefs... of course those members who support those terrorists are from Israel and from the puppets states of Israel and the west..

and out comes the rat to protect his cheese.

Those aren't the FSA, those are radicals just like Lawa Abu Al-Fadel Al-Abbas - The Shia terrorists militias -
let me tell you something, during the years of Bashar Alasad rule 2000-2010 NOT A SINGLE BEHEADING HAPPENED IN SYRIA... however after F$A terrorists came, Syrians are dying on daily basis, and getting beheaded by your beloved terrorists... so yes this is the democracy F$A terrorists acheived, Syrians lived in peace and happening, till F$A terrorists came to Syria...

let me tell you something, during the years of Bashar Alasad rule 2000-2010 NOT A SINGLE BEHEADING HAPPENED IN SYRIA... however after F$A terrorists came, Syrians are dying on daily basis, and getting beheaded by your beloved terrorists... so yes this is the democracy F$A terrorists acheived, Syrians lived in peace and happening, till F$A terrorists came to Syria...

I know. I'm just saying that was the dirty work of Al-Nusrah.

Where beheading in the name of Allah to dirty Islam for the JEWS

Those aren't the FSA, those are radicals just like Lawa Abu Al-Fadel Al-Abbas - The Shia terrorists militias -

Liar, they all scream Allah Ackbar, we see they are all fanatized salafists invaders sent by the JEW USA.

Sunnis & shias are good muslims behaving well to give a positive image of Islam.

Only your zionist Al Qaeda anti-arabs death squads salafist fake muslims make ultra violent behaviour in the name of Allah to dirty Islam for you MOSSAD.

Give me 1 videos of SAA, Hezbollah or Iran beheading people.

You should quit smoking :lol:

Sunnis & shias are good muslims behaving well to give a positive image of Islam.

Only your zionist Al Qaeda anti-arabs death squads salafist fake muslims make ultra violent behaviour in the name of Allah to dirty Islam for you MOSSAD.

Give me 1 videos of SAA, Hezbollah or Iran beheading people.

Back
Top Bottom