What's new

Pictures illustrates FSA democracy in Syria!

Many countries have capital punishment, not just Iran.
Very few have public executions. So I dont understand why this outrage against public executions when your best ally doing the same.

But Israel bombs the hell out of ordinary people, including women and children, who want their land back.
We precise bomb those who bomb us. Simple. Any country in the world would bomb too. Most of the counties would bomb much much harsher.

well there is only afghanistan where we can say jihad is going on... war impose on them.. saudi arabia is the sister of israel... they are fueling war in syria... FSA is not doing jihad... asad can not survive, this is fitna which we have been told 1400 years ago... and the same thing is happening right now...

You will be eradicated like your American friend Hazzy.

WP is just an apéritif, there's still the main course and delicious dessert.

Keep praying to your devil you dirty israeli khazar.....your time will come very soon......the world is tired of you fascist pigs.......hahaha.....you scared little woman........pick a fight with someone who can defend themselves......not unarmed civilians.....then see how you run like a coward......your time is coming very soon.....the reckoning is almost upon you..........very soon....

Very few have public executions. So I dont understand why this outrage against public executions when your best ally doing the same.

We precise bomb those who bomb us. Simple. Any country in the world would bomb too. Most of the counties would bomb much much harsher.

we hang criminals, murderers, rapists and other thugs, but those terrorists who most of them are not even Syrians are executing people because they simply support Assad. That's the difference.
And you are right, all of your bombs are precise, you can precisely target women and children in buildings full of people, you are expert in it.

we hang criminals, murderers, rapists and other thugs, but those terrorists who most of them are not even Syrians are executing people because they simply support Assad. That's the difference.
And you are right, all of your bombs are precise, you can precisely target women and children in buildings full of people, you are expert in it.

I think 500 was trying to put Iran in line with these guys, right? :undecided:

In such a case rest my friend. We schedule it for tomorrow then. Either some Iranian thread or Syrian thread, what say you? :cheers:

Hah! I will be working from tonight to Saturday bro! Let just focus on how to eradicate the scums we've got in the neighborhood ;) ..

I know. I'm just saying that was the dirty work of Al-Nusrah.

which your government and gcc support, F$A = Nusrah = Alqaeda... why don't you get it...
plus if you return to the main problem and who started it , it was F$A terrorists, because like I said, in 2000-2010 Syria was peaceful country and people lived in peace... but when F$A terrorists came, they begged terrorists from all over the world to come help them, thus now F$A is only foreigners, and F$A is Alqaeda since they are foreigners...

Bleh, don't waste your time dude as much as I don't wish to waste mine. The resultant of Assad's death squads killing HARMLESS PEOPLE was the main reason behind the creation of the FSA.

Al-Nusrah is radical, just like the pro-Assad Shia militias, so bug off.
which your government and gcc support, F$A = Nusrah = Alqaeda... why don't you get it...
plus if you return to the main problem and who started it , it was F$A terrorists, because like I said, in 2000-2010 Syria was peaceful country and people lived in peace... but when F$A terrorists came, they begged terrorists from all over the world to come help them, thus now F$A is only foreigners, and F$A is Alqaeda since they are foreigners...

Bleh, don't waste your time dude as much as I don't wish to waste mine. The resultant of Assad's death squads killing HARMLESS PEOPLE was the main reason behind the creation of the FSA.

Buddy, why Saudi Arabia is so interested in Syria?
Please don't give ethical reasons. I know ethics don't matter in politics :D

yet you your government supporting Nusrah... show me a Shia beheading a human being in front of KIDS!! or eating human organs...

Ethical reasons? .-.

If it weren't for the Syrian people being slaughtered, getting their skull crushed by the T-72 tanks, and the ongoing killing of children, then what for would it be? Don't tell me because of Iran blah blah blah, we had good relations with Assad, why are we going to turn against him for all of a sudden.

Maybe you will want to look at this to find out more.

yet you your government supporting Nusrah... show me a Shia beheading a human being in front of KIDS!! or eating human organs...

LoLz. We don't support these baboons; stop taking advantages out of these savages. :lol:

because their masters in the west... in addition because they are racist... they are supporting Alqaeda and killing Syrians and sending terrorists weapons to kill Syrians...

LoLz. We don't support these baboons; stop taking advantages out of these savages. :lol:

you do support them... you send them weapons and encourage their terrorists acts, you even celebrate their suicide bombings that kill innocent people...

like I said, show me a shia eating human organs... the F$A Faroq bridage leader ate human organs... F$A terrorists, the ones you support

Back
Top Bottom