What's new

Picture from cities: Bahawalpur

thanks for the pics guys! just spent some days between isl, lahore and rural heartland. never gets old smelling the air of home after so long. but one sad observation i had is, that whilst major cities are getting upgraded and modernized somewhat, even decently sized villages lack basic infrastructure especially towards south-west punjab. its still like years and years ago when i visited, arguably worse because of no maintenance and dilapidation of whatever remains. still like a different century. anyway, don't want to make this positive thread gloomy, but just to share what i felt. keep this thread alive and kicking! :pakistan:

thanks for the pics guys! just spent some days between isl, lahore and rural heartland. never gets old smelling the air of home after so long. but one sad observation i had is, that whilst major cities are getting upgraded and modernized somewhat, even decently sized villages lack basic infrastructure especially towards south-west punjab. its still like years and years ago when i visited, arguably worse because of no maintenance and dilapidation of whatever remains. still like a different century. anyway, don't want to make this positive thread gloomy, but just to share what i felt. keep this thread alive and kicking! :pakistan:
r u the guy who has attacked in india?

Well Punjab urban population is increasing day by day because of rural migrants, by 2025 50% of people will live in urban cities from current 35%.

Pakistan Army Bahawalpur Regiment 1952-1956.JPG

sadiq_logo.jpg

Thanks for sharing..................

Bahawalpur is definitely the heart of our south Punjab. Great culture and history this city posses.

Back
Top Bottom