What's new

PIA plane crash near Model Colony Karachi with 93+ on board

Sir there are 4 confirm survivors.1 discharged from hospital and 3 still under treatment.
there are 35 dead from the plane crash at Jinnah hospital of which 5 have been identified.
All those who got injured on ground and were brought to Jinnah hospital have survived.

Actually most of the army officers are very well known and close to me, thats why am running after them.....some of the injured have been shifted to PNS Shifa as well.

Actually most of the army officers are very well known and close to me, thats why am running after them.....some of the injured have been shifted to PNS Shifa as well.
Sir I added to your info. I only had info about Jinnah hospital. I never disregarded yours.
This info is only about Jinnah hospital. 35 dead 5 identified rest will undergo DNA. No plan crash survivors at Jinnah hospital.
All people who got injured on ground and were brought to Jinnah hospital have survived with minor injuries.

This info is from other hospitals.
4 survived of which one discharged from hospitals and 3 under treatment. These are from plan crash.

This is the info I have. I was adding to your info.

Sir I added to your info. I only had info about Jinnah hospital. I never disregarded yours.
This info is only about Jinnah hospital. 35 dead 5 identified rest will undergo DNA. No plan crash survivors at Jinnah hospital.
All people who got injured on ground and were brought to Jinnah hospital have survived with minor injuries.

This info is from other hospitals.
4 survived of which one discharged from hospitals and 3 under treatment. These are from plan crash.

This is the info I have. I was adding to your info.

Bhai dont take me wrong either. I wasnt negating your info. Just adding...!

EYoECn-XQAEkK9L

People should really wait for expert and considered evaluation of the incident from those with access to ALL the information.
At the moment people are looking at an elephant through a keyhole. One sees a trunk and says an elephant is a snake. Another sees the tusks and concludes its a unicorn. etc etc etc

Kia zindagi hai ye,
Kia Auqat hai is dunya mein Insan ki,

Har aziat se ye yad aata hai ke dunya haqeeqat nahi hai,

Najanay aur kitne gham likhen hain Upar walay ne Seerat mein

:(

May Allah Grant peace and sabr to the families of deceased people and bring the corrupts to rot on street, Those who are even by any small chance responsible indirectly for all this.

View attachment 634852

idk if true but from a friend's timeline, allah maaf karai :/
Yehi haqeeqat hai is qaum ki,
Agar Quran aur Allah ke Akhri Nabi Muhammad SA, is daur mein atay bajaye iske ke 560AD mein,

To Quran mein Firon ki jaga yaqeenan koi na koi is qaum ka hi hota...

Corruption to the core

View attachment 634852

idk if true but from a friend's timeline, allah maaf karai :/

at the crash site or at the hospitals?

community is very close knitted there and is one of the most peaceful neighbourhood in terms of street crimes.

Kia zindagi hai ye,
Kia Auqat hai is dunya mein Insan ki,

Har aziat se ye yad aata hai ke dunya haqeeqat nahi hai,

Najanay aur kitne gham likhen hain Upar walay ne Seerat mein

:(

May Allah Grant peace and sabr to the families of deceased people and bring the corrupts to rot on street, Those who are even by any small chance responsible indirectly for all this.

Yehi haqeeqat hai is qaum ki,
Agar Quran aur Allah ke Akhri Nabi Muhammad SA, is daur mein atay bajaye iske ke 560AD mein,

To Quran mein Firon ki jaga yaqeenan koi na koi is qaum ka hi hota...

Corruption to the core

sabar rakh
your first inclination was they poor they encroached lands.

airport pe jitna dhandha hota hai usse 100 gunah saaf paperwork hai in colony ka.

at the crash site or at the hospitals?

community is very close knitted there and is one of the most peaceful neighbourhood in terms of street crimes.

sabar rakh
your first inclination was they poor they encroached lands.

airport pe jitna dhandha hota hai usse 100 gunah saaf paperwork hai in colony ka.
When I earlier said encroached, I thought it was moinabad near model colony but it is not.

Lets not get too carried away. Many here including some moderators have rejoiced at the death of Indians.
There are some Brits who would secretly smile at such news of such tragedies.
The bitter reality is that humans everywhere sometimes take delight in tragedies befalling those they consider to be their enemies. That includes Pakistanis

Maybe you are right, I will give you benefit of doubt, however, so far on PDF, I have seen it coming from Indians.

Heartbroken..May Allah give solace to the families of the victims

Back
Top Bottom