What's new

PIA GROUNDS 18 PLANES (some reports 13), LEFT WITH 21 POORLY OPERATIONAL

1- Sell Roosevelt Hotel in New York that belongs to PIA, estimated price at 1.5 billion dollars.

How was this estimate established at 1.5 billion dollars?

pie.jpg

(The last offer was $244 million in 2007.)

Almost flying with 50% of its fleet! Hail O Zardari government..

Sorry.. i disagree!

The solution is to privatize all of Pakistan's service and production sector.

Close down provincial govt s. it will save lot of money.

privatize every thing in Pakistan but only problem is uneducated Politicians and Generals wont let that happen without those corporations these people cant feed there puppies and when generals come in power they cant install retired or serving army personals in crown corporations so you see neither one will let you privatize them.

Most Personal working in crown corporations couldn't run straight even if u draw lines and they are running complex and giant corporations so good luck.

How was this estimate established at 1.5 billion dollars?

(The last offer was $244 million in 2007.)

What you have said is a lie. The offer of 244 million dollars was made to PIA in 2003 when PIA owned only 50% of the hotel and the hotel had a debt of 70 million dollars. In 2006 PIA bought the other 50% share as well making PIA 100% owner of the property. In 2007 the going price for it was one billion dollars estimated by the price of similar properties near Roosevelt Hotel, but it was not sold because of economic crunch the same year which meant the price was low. Now with 2012 just days away, the price is over 1.5 billion dollars.

............. Now with 2012 just days away, the price is over 1.5 billion dollars.

And yet, for all your pointless accusations, did you pull this estimate out of a body orifice, or is there a reference to the figure of 1.5 billion dollars? That is merely the asking price, and an unrealistic one at that.

From your own reference:

"But as anyone who has ever flown PIA would attest, there can still be many ‘slips’ between the ‘cup and the lip’."

And yet, for all your pointless accusations, did you pull this estimate out of a body orifice, or is there a reference to the figure of 1.5 billion dollars? That is merely the asking price, and an unrealistic one at that.

From your own reference:

Once a liar, always a liar. You lied in your post and then I debunked you by giving a link. Now all you have come up with is your sexually frustrated language, which proves nothing. I actually do not take part in conversation with perverts who use sexually explicit words to show off their frustration. As I proved you are a liar and the hotel is over 1.5 billion dollars worth.

....................the hotel is over 1.5 billion dollars worth.

Please tell me how has this figure of "worth" been established?

PIAC can ask for $50 billion; the hotel is worth only what someone will agree to pay.

There is a difference between asking price and what the deal closes at.

=Indrajith;2402066]We are not in different boats when it comes to corruption and we indian's are good to be bigger looters ( only competition from pakistan will be Mr.10%)

Give us dr singh and we give you all politicians i bet you will shy away now

The Basic issue for Pakistan is that you need to get some good , intellectual, intelligent people who can review the economy,

Uneducated Idiots that are running the economy knows if they don't hold on to this they will have no future so they aren't about to let educated people come forward.

yes privatisation is good but not in all sectors, Airline can be privatized but who will pay for the VIP flights,

VIP will have to pay for there own travel unless its a trip for the GOP then tax payers can pay for it.

but railway cannot be because their is some social commitment to the travel of poor people, students, ex-service, pensioners etc

Markets will decide what the rent is if they rent themselves out of the reach of poor they will go out of buisness no l;oss to tax payers besides Railways can have Ist class 2nd class and so on.

Last thing is to throw away all the aids with strings and start to stand on your legs

Again this is what the problem is Aid isn't given to us to grow its given to us so retards running the country can keep at it and stay dependent it but the money never makes it out of western banks it simply gets transferred that's why Americans will never stop the aid.

the population should think about economy first (than any thing other than politics, usa, india, cia etc and all other theories

common man dosn't have time to think about any thing if they have jobs but by creating jobs politicians lose there support pool who will go out and vote for molla jut or Muslim league A B C D F E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z who will go out and burn tires to support mullha Satan who will take bullets for politicians if people have jobs so u see unless idiots start to vote for educated people they will stay stuck in this thats why Pakistani politicians cut the education budget so they will always have dependent people.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Please tell me how has this figure of "worth" been established?

PIAC can ask for $50 billion; the hotel is worth only what someone will agree to pay.

There is a difference between asking price and what the deal closes at.

It doesnt matter what the hotel is worth its always Bad idea to through good money after bad.

Back
Top Bottom