What's new

China Bans Stolen Russian Planes from Entering its Airspace

Wrong guy
This was the guy in 2014

Selensky defeated him in an election in 2019
Technically it's not Poroshenko either, there is a care taker guy (I forgot his name) between Yanukovych fled the country in late Feb and Poroshenko took power in June.

Also, people need to stop saying it was a coup. Yanukovych did not have majority of the goverment (both pres election and Rada election) which mean he is the President of Ukraine because of Yulia Tymochenko sign a deal with him, giving him the 25% Rada support in exchange for the EU ascention agreement being sign Bumping his party to 55% control in Rada. Yanukovych didn't and Tymochenko's Party (Tymochenko was arrested by Yanukovych) pulled the deal, and the Rada are supposed to be dissolved and a re-election is called. Yanukovych see that he will not possibly win a re-election hence losing the election, that's why he fled.

A very good indication on whether Maidan happened before or after Rada being dissolved is that Yanukovych is alive and in Russia, if Maidan happened when he is still president (ie Rada had not dissolved), he would probably be arrested and charged already as the President Palace is the first place the protested seized. Him being able to fled to Russia mean he left before protestor gather outside his house.

It's a perfectly valid comparison. Ukrainian Neo-Nazis are attacking Russian population in Ukraine in the Donbass region and trying to purge Russian history and culture from Ukraine. This is done with implicit approval and support from NATO. If anything, Russia has a much stronger case to intervene.

View attachment 851495
View attachment 851496

View attachment 851497
There was never a promise by Germany or Nato not to expand to the East please don’t support lies from the Kramlin. If just propaganda pictures justifies invasion then what is that?

Putin youth army
Russia, Torzhok, September 2016, Members of the Yunarmiya, or Young Army, a military training organization for Russian youths that was created last year by the Ministry of Defense.

Hitler Jugend
441BB9F5-025A-4340-8346-23217F279D1D.jpeg

There was never a promise by Germany or Nato not to expand to the East please don’t support lies from the Kramlin. If just propaganda pictures justifies invasion then what is that?

Putin youth army
Russia, Torzhok, September 2016, Members of the Yunarmiya, or Young Army, a military training organization for Russian youths that was created last year by the Ministry of Defense.

Hitler Jugend
View attachment 851498
Oh NATO can expand all it wants and Russian can respond accordingly. Maybe next time don't shill for Neo-Nazis you dumb prick. Ukraine's most prominent unit literally has a Nazi Black Sun and a Waffen SS wolfsangel symbol as its insignia.

1654409162084.png

1654409135171.png

1654409029069.png

lol, you really believe that?

I am not trying to be smart but I just wonder, do you really believe that?
I mean these are photos of neo-Nazis parading in Ukraine. It's literally photographic evidence you're refusing to believe. This was a widely reported by even Western media before they started fawning over Azov after the war started.

1654408903175.png

1654409263304.png

Attachments

• 1654409118489.png
    1654409118489.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Oh NATO can expand all it wants and Russian can respond accordingly. Maybe next time don't shill for Neo-Nazis you dumb prick. Ukraine's most prominent unit literally has a Nazi Black Sun and a Waffen SS wolfsangel symbol as its insignia.

View attachment 851509
View attachment 851508

View attachment 851503

I mean these are photos of neo-Nazis parading in Ukraine. It's literally photographic evidence you're refusing to believe. This was a widely reported by even Western media before they started fawning over Azov after the war started.

View attachment 851502
View attachment 851510
So? That show Azov Battalion may be or maybe not Neo Nazi (Which if you know anything about Azov Battalion, you know they have Jewish officer, in fact, 30% of Azov Battalion is of Jewish Descent) But you are talking about a Battalion, 450 men, what make you think Russia is justified on attacking Ukraine??

On the other hand, Neo-Nazi militia is not a problem just for Ukraine, even Russia have Neo-Nazi Paramilitary fraction.

I mean, how much do you know about Ukraine before you made a decision on Ukraine is full of Nazi, like you claim? Because from the evidence you gave me, I can say maybe 10,000 out of 45 millions are neo-nazi, set aside roughly 1/4 of Ukrainian are Jewish or have Jewish Origin......

Cause you are not talking about Russia go to war in Donbas or near Donbas to clean "nazi" threatening Donbas ethnic Russian, but you are talking about a War in Feb that Russia invaded thru North, East and South, that a tad bit more than just "Protect" ethnic Russian in Donbas from Nazi, don't you think?

So? That show Azov Battalion may be or maybe not Neo Nazi (Which if you know anything about Azov Battalion, you know they have Jewish officer, in fact, 30% of Azov Battalion is of Jewish Descent) But you are talking about a Battalion, 450 men, what make you think Russia is justified on attacking Ukraine??

On the other hand, Neo-Nazi militia is not a problem just for Ukraine, even Russia have Neo-Nazi Paramilitary fraction.

I mean, how much do you know about Ukraine before you made a decision on Ukraine is full of Nazi, like you claim? Because from the evidence you gave me, I can say maybe 10,000 out of 45 millions are neo-nazi, set aside roughly 1/4 of Ukrainian are Jewish or have Jewish Origin......

Cause you are not talking about Russia go to war in Donbas or near Donbas to clean "nazi" threatening Donbas ethnic Russian, but you are talking about a War in Feb that Russia invaded thru North, East and South, that a tad bit more than just "Protect" ethnic Russian in Donbas from Nazi, don't you think?
Azov is just one of many far right organizations in Ukraine active in military and political circles.

It's funny how you minimize and dismiss Ukraine's Neo-Nazi problem when it was well documented before this war. I know Victoria Nuland orchestrated a coup against an elected Ukrainian president in 2014. I know that NATO was the one expanding into Russia's sphere of influence in the past 20 years. I know Ukraine has been shelling Russian backed Donbass regions for the last 8 years with thousands of civilians killed or wounded.

If Ukraine choose to be NATO's bridgehead against Russia, then it has to shoulder that cost. US had its Monroe Doctrine and didn't hesitate to threaten force when Soviets tried to deploy missiles in Cuba. Russia also has its own red line.

I like how you cite a Jewish officer in Azov like it's some sort of redeeming quality that discounts its Nazi ideology. According to that logic, Nazis aren't Nazis because they have non-white members too.

1654410588534.png

View attachment 851509
View attachment 851508

View attachment 851503

View attachment 851502
View attachment 851510
Another thing is, Azov symbol is not actually Wolfsangel, which in itself does not represent Nazism, it's like the Hindu "Force" symbol and the Nazi "Swastika" are technically one and the same. Azov Symbol come from the word N I (not a reverted Z nor the entire symbol) which stand for National Ideas - Ukrainian: Ідея Нації. (slogan for the far right)

Not saying Neo Nazism does not exist in Ukraine, as i said, that is a problem EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. but to say or use Azov as symbol of Nazism means you probably only knows a little or nothing about Neo Nazism. As I written before, people in the know (Like me) would immediately bring out OUN or even Right Sector as an example of Neo Nazism in Ukraine.

Azov is just one of many far right organizations in Ukraine active in military and political circles. It's funny how you minimize and dismiss Ukraine's Neo-Nazi problem when it was well documented before this war. I know Victoria Nuland orchestrated a coup against an elected Ukrainian president in 2014. I know that NATO was the one expanding into Russia's sphere of influence in the past 20 years. I know Ukraine has been shelling Russian backed Donbass regions for the last 8 years with thousands of civilians killed or wounded.

If Ukraine choose to be NATO's bridgehead against Russia, then it has to shoulder that cost. US had its Monroe Doctrine and didn't hesitate to threaten force when Soviets tried to deploy missiles in Cuba. Russia also has its own red line.

I like how you cite a Jewish officer in Azov like it's some sort of redeeming quality that discounts its Nazi ideology. According to that logic, Nazis aren't Nazis because they have non-white members too.

View attachment 851512
So you entirely side-stepping my question

If Russia go to war in Donbas or near Donbas to clean "nazi" threatening Donbas ethnic Russian, but you are talking about a War in Feb that Russia invaded thru North, East and South, that a tad bit more than just "Protect" ethnic Russian in Donbas from Nazi, don't you think?

Again, I did not minimize Neo Nazism in Ukraine. I said this is a problem and has been so for almost every country on earth.

And while you "Know" Ukraine have been shelling Donbas, did you also know Donbas separatist also shell Ukrainian village on daily basis, that 14,000 casualty is not just Separatist killed during that 8 years war, that's killed from both side. In case you are wondering, there was a war going on, and both side shell each other...

On the other hand, had US ever invaded Cuba?? well, beside that stupid Bay of Pig thing.?

Also, 30% of Jews are a lot, in case you are wondering, and that just Jews, not accounting for other minority, in a 450 men battalion, 30% means 120 men, that list of Jewish Officer serving Nazi Germany is not even 20.........And you are talking about the entire Abwher

Last edited:
Another thing is, Azov symbol is not actually Wolfsangel, which in itself does not represent Nazism, it's like the Hindu "Force" symbol and the Nazi "Swastika" are technically one and the same. Azov Symbol come from the word N I (not a reverted Z nor the entire symbol) which stand for National Ideas - Ukrainian: Ідея Нації. (slogan for the far right)

Not saying Neo Nazism does not exist in Ukraine, as i said, that is a problem EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. but to say or use Azov as symbol of Nazism means you probably only knows a little or nothing about Neo Nazism. As I written before, people in the know (Like me) would immediately bring out OUN or even Right Sector as an example of Neo Nazism in Ukraine.

You're shilling so hard for Nazis. Maybe you should grow your own toothbrush moustache. There are Neo-Nazis everywhere in the world true (and their excuse makers like you), but it's especially prominent in Ukrainian political and military circles.

1654410850375.png

1654410861630.png

1654410770433.png

You're shilling so hard for Nazis. Maybe you should grow your own toothbrush moustache. There are Neo-Nazis everywhere in the world true (and their excuse makers like you), but it's especially prominent in Ukrainian political and military circles.

View attachment 851514

View attachment 851515
View attachment 851513
lol, you still have not answer any of my question but posting the same thing again.

Again, how do you know it's Prominent in Ukrainian Political or Military circle? Have you been there? Or talk to people in the Military or Political Circle? Or because you show me 2 photo showing maybe 10,000 people march on Neo Nazi event??

By the way, you do know Black Sun is a SLAVIC symbol called kolovrat , right??

Last edited:
So you entirely side-stepping my question

If Russia go to war in Donbas or near Donbas to clean "nazi" threatening Donbas ethnic Russian, but you are talking about a War in Feb that Russia invaded thru North, East and South, that a tad bit more than just "Protect" ethnic Russian in Donbas from Nazi, don't you think?

Again, I did not minimize Neo Nazism in Ukraine. I said this is a problem and has been so for almost every country on earth.

And while you "Know" Ukraine have been shelling Donbas, did you also know Donbas separatist also shell Ukrainian village on daily basis, that 14,000 casualty is not just Separatist killed during that 8 years war, that's killed from both side. In case you are wondering, there was a war going on, and both side shell each other...

On the other hand, had US ever invaded Cuba?? well, beside that stupid Bay of Pig thing.?

Also, 30% of Jews are a lot, in case you are wondering, and that just Jews, not accounting for other minority, in a 450 men battalion, 30% means 120 men, that list of Jewish Officer serving Nazi Germany is not even 20.........And you are talking about the entire Abwher
Hey, Russia can wage its war however it likes. I never said Russia was an angel. If Ukraine decide to put itself on a collision course with Russia after the 2014 coup, then it needs to face the possibility of turning its soil into a battlefield. And yes you're minimizing Neo-Nazism in Ukraine like a pathetic shill by talking about how it's a problem everywhere on earth like it's some common occurrence. No dipshit, it's especially prevalent in Ukraine.

Did you just ask if US ever invaded Cuba then cite the invasion itself in the next sentence? Nobody can be that stupid can it?

lol, you still have not answer any of my question but posting the same thing again.

Again, how do you know it's Prominent in Ukrainian Political or Military circle? Have you been there? Or talk to people in the Military or Political Circle? Or because you show me 2 photo showing maybe 10,000 people march on Neo Nazi event??
I literally gave you a half a dozen Western media and academic sources, along with photographic evidence and you're still ignoring it. Not acting on good faith aren't you? Mein Kampf reading sessions got your reality all warped?

Last edited:
Hey, Russia can wage its war however it likes. I never said Russia was an angel. If Ukraine decide to put itself on a collision course with Russia after the 2014 coup, then it needs to face the possibility of turning its soil into a battlefield. And yes you're minimizing Neo-Nazism in Ukraine like a pathetic shill by talking about how it's a problem everywhere on earth like it's some common occurrence. No dipshit, it's especially prevalent in Ukraine.

Did you just ask if US ever invaded Cuba then cite the invasion itself in the next sentence? Nobody can be that stupid can it?

Again, how do you know it is especially prevalent in Ukraine"? You saw it? You studied it?

Did US send troop on Bay of Pig? If you confused between invasion and an attempted coup using a third party, then who's stupid? I mean, was Russian invading Ukraine since 2014 when they support Separatist for the coup? LOL......

I literally gave you a half a dozen source, along with photographic evidence and you're still ignoring it. Not acting on good faith aren't you?

Again, Black Sun symbol is in Slavic culture for over 12,000 years that symbol was used everywhere, even in China...., and the NI symbol is quite obviously not the same as the inverted Z Wolfangel symbol, I mean, sure, if Azov Battalion want a cheap knockoff then sure but if they are really that follow the Neo Nazi, why not use it as is instead have to make a "Knockoff" symbol??.

Also, showing me a bunch of news site is not the same as proof. Especially it also said all these

Does that mean Russia have a Neo Nazi Problem and needed to be "Culled"??

Dude.....com'on, I know you can do better than that, that's why I asked you, instead of your insane Yahoo compatriot

Last edited:
Again, how do you know it is especially prevalent in Ukraine"? You saw it? You studied it?

Did US send troop on Bay of Pig? If you confused between invasion and an attempted coup using a third party, then who's stupid? I mean, was Russian invading Ukraine since 2014 when they support Separatist for the coup? LOL......

Again, Black Sun symbol is in Slavic culture for over 12,000 years, and the NI symbol is quite obviously not the same as the inverted Z Wolfangel symbol, I mean, sure, if Azov Battalion want a cheap knockoff then sure but if they are really that follow the Neo Nazi, why not use it as is instead have to make a "Knockoff" symbol??.

Also, showing me a bunch of news site is not the same as proof. Especially it also said all these

Does that mean Russia have a Neo Nazi Problem and needed to be "Culled"??

Dude.....com'on, I know you can do better than that, that's why I asked you, instead of your insane Yahoo compatriot
Oh noes, I need to be there to know something is real? Mexico must not have a cartel problem and you must not have a brain then, because I haven't seen either in person. Obviously you're the Nazi expert and not those journalists and academics.

Just because CIA failed, doesn't mean it was not an invasion. US military actively participated in it. You have a habit of minimizing and deflecting don't you? GTFO here with the shitty lies.

• 1,500 ground forces
  • 16 B-26 bombers
  • 8 C-46 transport planes.
  • 6 C-54 transport planes.
  • 5 M41 tanks, plus artillery, mortars, jeeps and trucks
  • 5 supply ships
United States:

• 4 killed
  • 2 B-26 bombers shot down
  • 2 supply ships lost
I love how you try to argue how Azov's emblem isn't Nazi. Do you wear a Hitler t-shirt because you like his moustache? It's essentially the excuse you're making with Nazi Black Sun and Waffen SS insignia. Now I don't exactly know why you shill so hard for Azov and Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Denying reality and pointing finger at Russia doesn't make it any less obvious. I heard reading Mein Kampf gives you brain damage after a while so you might want to throttle back a bit.

Oh noes, I need to be there to know something is real? Mexico must not have a cartel problem and you must not have a brain then, because I haven't seen either in person. Obviously you're the Nazi expert and not those journalists and academics.

Just because CIA failed, doesn't mean it was not an invasion. US military actively participated in it. You have a habit of minimizing and deflecting don't you? GTFO here with the shitty lies.

• 1,500 ground forces
  • 16 B-26 bombers
  • 8 C-46 transport planes.
  • 6 C-54 transport planes.
  • 5 M41 tanks, plus artillery, mortars, jeeps and trucks
  • 5 supply ships
United States:

• 4 killed
  • 2 B-26 bombers shot down
  • 2 supply ships lost
Now I don't exactly know why you shill so hard for Azov and Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Denying reality and pointing finger at Russia doesn't make it any less obvious. I heard reading Mein Kampf gives you brain damage after a while so you might want to throttle back a bit.
First of all, as I said before, saying bay of Pig is a US invasion is like saying 2014 Donbas is an Russian Invasion, you said that as if Russian did not send tanks, helicopter or even Russian Troop convinenly "On Vacation" to fight the Ukrainian.

If you call that a Russian Invasion, I will say Bay of Pig was an US invasion.

Second, I never said Azov does not have Neo Nazi element in it, what I said was, does that single Battalion warrant a full on assault in Ukraine Territories. Til now, you have no answer other than Russia can do whatever they want to do. Which is true, but diplomatic, which in case you don't know what it mean, it mean you said nothing.

On the other hand, in term of evidence, there are physical evidence, circumstantial evidence. I cannot physically see the sun, but I know it exist because you have day-night cycle that is circumstantial evidence. I cannot see your brain, but I saw people that were killed have their brain above their nose (That I really did see) so given if you are a person, that's circumstance means you should have a brain (I now tend to think not, by the way) On the other hand, what does those article show you or me? That there are Neo Nazi in Ukraine? A point I have already concede. What it does not show is what you claim that it is "Especially Prevalence" then other country, it only show at best it is happening in Ukraine, how does that worse than any other country? That is why I show you the Russian Neo Nazi article.

But if you are starting to call name here, then I guess I was wrong that you are a approachable person who I can discuss the issue seriously, if this is the case, don't bother write back to me anymore.

Last edited:
So Mr " I build ships that are used to process store and sell oil for the past 15 years" care to explain to me how and why Oil Price rise 30% beside US bad, start war, Russia oil expensive?

when US and RU is the 1 and 2 production country in the world and the fact that both US and RU were not part OPEC and Russia has increase their oil production (even with 17% drop since the war) than 2020 as per 2021 agreement from 11 million barrel a day to 11.5 million barrel a day along with the entire OPEC (Agreed to produce 400,000 more barrel per OPEC member annually)? Care to explain the economic principal behind why we are paying 30% more oil price when worldwide production increased, not decreased?

Also, if you have been following Brent Crude Price, you will know it's not always 30% since the war, in fact, there were 4 day (March 16 and April 8-11) when it drop down to below $100 mark, care to explain why that happen if you claim "Oil is in your blood"?

Sure, Mr I build ship for a living must have know EVERYTHING there is with oil. it's like my brother fix aircraft for Boeing must have been an expert in everything aviation related, right? Chance have it my uncle and cousin both work in Texas Oil field my Uncle is a foreman in a offshore platform in Gulf of Mexico for over 10 years, but sure, you build FPSO, so you must know everything, right? Them just dumbass yokel worker.

LOL what a pokie pilar...:rofl:

By the way, Every dumbass with a computer knows what FPSO is, my question is how that make you an "oil" expert when you build offshore mobile production and and storage facilities.
See ranting again like a small boy. So if building storing, operating and selling oil does not equate to knowing the industry, then you expect a wet diaper like you to know more? Lol.

Yes, let me repeat this, the ONLY reason oil is rising 30% right after the war started was because of the WAR. Any dumb imbecile could see it but college kid like you don't even see the obvious? What? Are you gonna use McDonald's index to explain it again? Lolol. Gosh, you are so naive and woke.

Good at least you know how yo Google. Lol

See ranting again like a small boy. So if building storing, operating and selling oil does not equate to knowing the industry, then you expect a wet diaper like you to know more? Lol.

Yes, let me repeat this, the ONLY reason oil is rising 30% right after the war started was because of the WAR. Any dumb imbecile could see it but college kid like you don't even see the obvious? What? Are you gonna use McDonald's index to explain it again? Lolol. Gosh, you are so naive and woke.

Good at least you know how yo Google. Lol
So Mr "Oil is in my Blood" have no answer why Oil has risen 30% even we have approximately 10% more production than in 2020. As I said, if it is solely because of this war, then explain to me why Oil dip back under $100 per on March 16, April 8-11? Is it because the war does not exist on March 16 and April 8-11? Or any day in April as it's average out $101 per?

Got it Mr "Oil in my blood my arse" LMFAO :enjoy:

Last edited:
So Mr "Oil is in my Blood" have no answer why Oil has risen 30% even we have approximately 10% more production than in 2020. As I said, if it is solely because of this war, then explain to me why Oil dip back under $100 per on March 16, April 8-11?

Got it Mr "Oil in my blood my arse" LMFAO :enjoy:
I just friggin gave you the reason, and yet you said I gave no reason. Hey lil boy, finish college first, earn some money then understand inflation. My friend, Chinese demand dropped during the covid lockdown, and now its reopened, ppl are predicting 130$. Oil prices fluctuate slightly most if the time, but the trend is clear the war in Ukraine is fcking things up.

Work in the industry before talking okay. Do you even know whats the lead time for an oilfield, where are the next oil giant fields? What's the strategy to mitigate ru oil supply? I can tell you what I am building now is the future to help the West mitigate Russian and these ships are built in China. Lolol. The irony.

Back
Top Bottom