What's new

China Bans Stolen Russian Planes from Entering its Airspace

I just friggin gave you the reason, and yet you said I gave no reason. Hey lil boy, finish college first, earn some money then understand inflation. My friend, Chinese demand dropped during the covid lockdown, and now its reopened, ppl are predicting 130$. Oil prices fluctuate slightly most if the time, but the trend is clear the war in Ukraine is fcking things up.
Tweedledum. War in Russia is not the only reason, otherwise it would not dip back under $100 when the war is still going on. you don't need to be halfarse dumbo to figure that out. Even so, that is NOT what I ask, I asked why and what is behind the economic principal for the Oil Price to go up 30%. Check your question before you went thru that door Tweedledum

Again, if you cannot tell me why, then the only oil in your blood is probably because someone fed your oil while they are waterboarding you :rofl::rofl: Tweedledee and Tweedledum didn't even know Crude Oil Price were "predicted" to hit $150 back in March (even last year).....And now you are saying $130......LOL. Prediction is like fart, everyone has it, and don't want to smell others.

lol Mr "Oil in my Blood FTW" :lol:

First of all, as I said before, saying bay of Pig is a US invasion is like saying 2014 Donbas is an Russian Invasion, you said that as if Russian did not send tanks, helicopter or even Russian Troop convinenly "On Vacation" to fight the Ukrainian.

If you call that an Russian Invasion, I will say Bay of Pig was a US invasion.

Second, I never said Azov does not have Neo Nazi element in it, what I said was, does that single Battalion warrant a full on assault in Ukraine Territories. Til now, you have no answer other than Russia can do whatever they want to do. Which is true, but diplomatic, which in case you don't know what it mean, it mean you said nothing.

On the other hand, in term of evidence, there are physical evidence, circumstantial evidence. I cannot physically see the sun, but I know it exist because you have day-night cycle that is circumstantial evidence. I cannot see your brain, but I saw people that were killed have their brain above their nose (That I really did see) so given if you are a person, that's circumstance means you should have a brain (I now tend to think not, by the way) On the other hand, what does those article show you or me? That there are Neo Nazi in Ukraine? A point I have already concede. What it does not show is what you claim that it is "Especially Prevalence" then other country, it only show at best it is happening in Ukraine, how does that worse than any other country? That is why I show you the Russian Neo Nazi article.

But if you are starting to call name here, then I guess I was wrong that you are a approachable person who I can discuss the issue seriously, if this is the case, don't bother write back to me anymore.
Oh 2014 was absolutely a Russian invasion in response to a US backed coup against the Ukrainian president at the time. When there's a shift in geopolitical balance, there's a counter reaction.

Second, Azov is a well recognized Neo-Nazi organization and only one of many such groups operating in Ukraine's military and political circles. It proudly displays prominent Nazi symbols despite your attempts to whitewash it as some Slavic tradition. You continue to ignore the sources I posted, and instead deflects to Russia's own Neo-Nazis. I'm gonna call you out as a Nazi apologist dipshit as long as you continue to shill for them.

Trying to be willfully blind doesn't make the problem go away.

Tweedledum. War in Russia is not the only reason, otherwise it would not dip back under $100 when the war is still going on. you don't need to be halfarse dumbo to figure that out. Even so, that is NOT what I ask, I asked why and what is behind the economic principal for the Oil Price to go up 30%. Check your question before you went thru that door Tweedledum

Again, if you cannot tell me why, then the only oil in your blood is probably because someone fed your oil while they are waterboarding you :rofl::rofl: Tweedledee and Tweedledum didn't even know Crude Oil Price were "predicted" to hit $150 back in March (even last year).....And now you are saying $130......LOL. Prediction is like fart, everyone has it, and don't want to smell others.

lol Mr "Oil in my Blood FTW" :lol:
Okay, lil boy, think whatever you want. Oil is now near 120$. LOLOL. I was probably commissioning my first drill rig when you were still in your diaper.

Screenshot_20220605_153403.jpg

Oh 2014 was absolutely a Russian invasion in response to a US backed coup against the Ukrainian president at the time. When there's a shift in geopolitical balance, there's a counter reaction.

Second, Azov is a well recognized Neo-Nazi organization and only one of many such groups operating in Ukraine's military and political circles. It proudly displays prominent Nazi symbols despite your attempts to whitewash it as some Slavic tradition. You continue to ignore the sources I posted, and instead deflects to Russia's own Neo-Nazis. I'm gonna call you out as a Nazi apologist dipshit as long as you continue to shill for them.

Trying to be willfully blind doesn't make the problem go away.
That's good, now, we can discuss.

Well, if you call that a Russian Invasion, then I will call Bay of Pig US invasion.

So my question is, how many other group of Neo Nazi in Ukraine you know, and how much of the hold in 2019 election?

Again, you are not talking about just a country infested with Neo Nazism, you were talking about a country that specifically prevalence and require a foreign country intervention. I don't think I need to tell you that 1 bar up than the stuff that you just said.

Okay, lil boy, think whatever you want. Oil is now near 120$.lolol.
LOL Mr "Oil in my cockblocked" having no idea why Oil risen to $120 per barrel or jump 30%??

Maybe if I need some reference for the lady of the night, I will listen to you mr Cockblock, eh?? Sure, your "Drill" probably useless anyway. When you know shit about oil and claim to be "oil in your blood" Probably it's just KY dude.

LOL :enjoy:

That's good, now, we can discuss.

Well, if you call that a Russian Invasion, then I will call Bay of Pig US invasion.

So my question is, how many other group of Neo Nazi in Ukraine you know, and how much of the hold in 2019 election?

Again, you are not talking about just a country infested with Neo Nazism, you were talking about a country that specifically prevalence and require a foreign country intervention. I don't think I need to tell you that 1 bar up than the stuff that you just said.

LOL Mr "Oil in my cockblocked" having no idea why Oil risen to $120 per barrel or jump 30%??

Maybe if I need some reference for the lady of the night, I will listen to you mr Cockblock, eh?? Sure, your "Drill" probably useless anyway. When you know shit about oil and claim to be "oil in your blood" Probably it's just KY dude.

LOL :enjoy:

Bay of Pigs Invasion needs your approval to be called an invasion? Heh you're retardedly full of yourself.

If US can use freedom and democracy as justification for its invasions, I don't see why Russia can't use de-nazification as its own cover, especially when Neo-Nazi problems are very much real in Ukraine. Ukraine itself legitimized these Neo-Nazis by incorporating them into its military, so it has no one to blame.

Oh NATO can expand all it wants and Russian can respond accordingly. Maybe next time don't shill for Neo-Nazis you dumb prick. Ukraine's most prominent unit literally has a Nazi Black Sun and a Waffen SS wolfsangel symbol as its insignia.

View attachment 851509
View attachment 851508

View attachment 851503

I mean these are photos of neo-Nazis parading in Ukraine. It's literally photographic evidence you're refusing to believe. This was a widely reported by even Western media before they started fawning over Azov after the war started.

View attachment 851502
View attachment 851510
You are a funny chinese to say the least. Even if Ukraine is run by a Nazi drug addict as Putin claims it or the country is governed by a commie gay there is no ever justification for the invasion. You can’t attack x,y countries just because they don’t fit your narratives.

You are a funny chinese to say the least. Even if Ukraine is run by a Nazi drug addict as Putin claim it or the country is governed by a commie gay there is no justification for the invasion.
Well if US can claim to give democracy to Iraq and Vietnam can claim to be protecting Vietnamese, I don't see why Russia can't De-Nazify Ukraine and protect Russian speakers.

Rules for thee and not for me? Either you drop the pretense of just war, or live with the excuses.

Well if US can claim to give democracy to Iraq and Vietnam can claim to be protecting Vietnamese, I don't see why Russia can't De-Nazify Ukraine and protect Russian speakers.

Rules for thee and not for me? Either you drop the pretense of just war, or live with the excuses.
Why don’t you give Tibet, Xinjang to the separatists? What’s stopping you?
One million Russian speakers live in Germany. You launch invasion to Germany?
You have a problem with your brain.

Bay of Pigs Invasion needs your approval to be called an invasion? Heh you're retardedly full of yourself.

If US can use freedom and democracy as justification for its invasions, I don't see why Russia can't use de-nazification as its own cover, especially when Neo-Nazi problems are very much real in Ukraine. Ukraine itself legitimized these Neo-Nazis by incorporating them into its military, so it has no one to blame.
Well, I am not going comment on this anymore, chao

Dude Russia is dirt poor and weak. It simply has not the power to enforce its empire of dirt on others. Beside that Russia is based on neo nazism. Putinism is facism.

We currently de russify entire Europe. Part of Pussolini plan? Russians are denied visa, get their jobs fired, removed and expulsed.

Why don’t you give Tibet, Xinjang to the separatists? What’s stopping you?
Economic and military might gives us undisputed control over our own territories. Power guarantees sovereignty.
Dude Russia is dirt poor and weak. It simply has not the power to enforce its empire of dirt on others. Beside that Russia is based on neo nazism. Putinism is facism.

We currently de russify entire Europe. Part of Pussolini plan? Russians are denied visa, get their jobs fired, removed and expulsed.

Sure, de-russify Europe. Can't wait to see Turkiye rapes you without Russia.

Economic and military might gives us undisputed control over our own territories. Power guarantees sovereignty.

Sure, de-russify Europe. Can't wait to see Turkiye rapes you without Russia.

Turkey. Buddy. Turkey. Write it right. Like the big bird.

At the moment we de russify Ukraine. And that quite sucessfull. Its the areas where most russians live that get completly destroyed.

Turkey. Buddy. Turkey. Write it right. Like the big bird.

At the moment we de russify Ukraine. And that quite sucessfull. Its the areas where most russians live that get completly destroyed.
Turkiye, get the name right. Your future overlord Erdogan demands it.

Like I said, there won't be Russia to save you next time from the Turks.

Turkiye, get the name right. Your future overlord Erdogan demands it.

Like I said, there won't be Russia to save you next time from the Turks.

Turkey. Erdo needs to hurry up. He falls apart even faster than Pussolini

Turkey. Erdo needs to hurry up. He falls apart even faster than Pussolini
Why are you in such a hurry for your own destruction? Everybody knows you're no match against Turkiye and it's only a matter of time before they return.

Back
Top Bottom