What's new

PIA GROUNDS 18 PLANES (some reports 13), LEFT WITH 21 POORLY OPERATIONAL

Do you know Pakistan is the most highest taxed state?

It is different issue that all political activists and member of assemblies don't pay tax.

During Zardari regime, PIA tax 70 Euro to all overseas Pakistanis as landing tax, be it a 4 year old child.

Do you guys know PPP has a week ago provided transferred 7 Crore Rupees to each PPP MPA estimated around 150 crore.

And further do you people know 26 Crore Rupees will be spent on Presidential Kitchen.

And then we hear PIA-Railways and other departments are short of money or needs to pay their reflected bills, how would they pay bills when corruption is all over.

This is a confirm news, where is that CJ who takes suo moto on every tom dick and harry news.

Also kept well fed on PPP treasury! OOps i mean Pakistani treasury managed by PPP!

Pakistani also had its share of two worst floods ever..which took a massive toll on our economic growth!

PRIVITIZATION:

Who will be the heads? People with Money

Who will be the ones with Cash
a) Corrupt politicians or their relatives
b) CIA agent sponsored "special interest"

What values will they have ?
a) Money money money ... and no value for family or employees

What kind of money will they spend?
a) Not alot but they will have maximum profits and then that profit will be moved out of Pakistan via banks
b) They will form partnerships with foreign companies and then you will have you know who controlling Pakistani institutes

Government Own corporations can be profitable and they can success

a) If Employee numbers are cut
b) Focus is on productivity
c) Old workers are sent home and new generation is trained and is made active

^^ Dosn't matter once privatized the subject institution is bound to perform.
While Pakistani tax payers don't have to pay for regular bail outs.

Example... i say give me railway without transparency and i charge Pakistan half what they annually pay to cover the deficit! is it not a profitable deal for Pakistan?

All ministers shall be sent home and keep either President or PM.

Either keep parliament or senate.

CLose either provincial govt. or local govt.

Folks, KESC is privatized right? so how is it performing for its promises to Pakistan. Worst performing If I find the interview you people will be shocked the man in control of KESC is trapped guess what he is also closest friend of zardari!

after privatization, raliway, PIA and steel mill would be minting houses.

No? Still living in lala land where love blooms? all major departments-sectors are shutting down. The life line of economy is railways-air transport-factories/industries-steel mills, Gas, Petro-CNG-water-electricity, 3 days of operation weekly and you still believe it is not a disaster, $65-70 billion external debt and twice internal debt. Hello, wakeup come to senses.

You did not read his entire post. Try again.

You did not read his entire post. Try again.

Pakistan economy is moving towards disaster unless the government is removed with-in months, i am stressing it is moving towards what is left is our dear Pakistanis hard work the day they stop the work we'll be in a complete disaster zone, what can we say about an economy at the rate of 2.2% and most of the industries are operating at the lowest level-rate only 3-4 days per week. So yes I understand his post what I am saying if in the next 4-6 months something is not done we could see Italian-Spanish like collapse that is what is on the media all over if someone is disagreeing is living in fools paradise.

The sega started in musharaf era continues. Musharaf toke loan for boing on harsh terms, and this political system toke done so many political hiring and done so much corruption, PIA is finished!!

Bloody A$$h0l3s preparing to launch their own new Airline.

PPP is destroying Pakistani industry and opening trade links with India..some "waderas" will make lot of money in the short term!

The sega started in musharaf era continues. Musharaf toke loan for boing on harsh terms, and this political system toke done so many political hiring and done so much corruption, PIA is finished!!

Bloody A****** preparing to launch their own new Airline.

Absolutely

somebozo said:
PPP is destroying Pakistani industry and opening trade links with India..some "waderas" will make lot of money in the short term!

Don't know how much more money they want to make already they are richest ministers-senators-bureaucrats of Asia.

-Steel Mills (Russia is investing Billions to increase capacity 1-2 years)
-Railways (We ordered new engines and 100 engines will be repaired back to normal)
-PIA (PIA planning to buy new planes)
-Watershortage (Dam will be built a minor problem)
-Load-shedding electricity short fall (Gas coming from Iran by 2013-2014)
and for electricity we are also installing Nuclear power plants completed by 2014-2016
-Industrial sector dying (Gas electricity being imported form Iran will be used for Industrial sector problem solved)
-Gas load-shedding shortfall (Pakistan working on extracting coal from Sindh province problem solved)

Any more problem bacha ... tell it to baba I will fix it

What do you see in this picture ?

Glass-of-water.jpg

I know I know you see glass half full , but , that's not the real thing - there is a SOLID wall .. a strong solid wall and that is what Pakistan is to all Enemies !!!

tho only problem is that even this amount of water is too expensive for paksitan finance ministry. cant even pay pension to employees for three months and ordering 100 new engines? what type of organization it is.

tho only problem is that even this amount of water is too expensive for paksitan finance ministry. cant even pay pension to employees for three months and ordering 100 new engines? what type of organization it is.

Want to know more? flood victims are still in tents without food, water, shelter so are internally displaced persons in FATA and MPAs in Punjab and allied parties are being funded with 7 Crore each that exceeds up to or more then 150 Crore Rupees and like i said earlier 26 Crore on Zardari's presidential kitchen. Pakistani finance minister paid 5000/- tax in 4 Years but he is gladly taxing wrong sectors for wrong reasons, dekh tamasha. :lol:

I all for privatizing PIa along with Steel Mills (Which continues to be a huge burden on tax p

PIA should be privitized. Government has no business running airlines.

Only if someone is willing to buy it. Nobody would want a poorly managed airline as an investment. Airline business is extremely expensive. Simply no room for errors.

Before attempting to privatize it, management must improve. And it normally isn't a good idea to privatize 100% of a country's national carrier.

Back
Top Bottom