What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

I dunno ! :unsure:

Running my name in the NADRA Database, having me provide the attestation of my ID Documents by the Local Police Station in my area of residence & ID from the last Institution I attended or Workplace - A tad excessive but doable ! :undecided:

Sir aap barey bholay lagtay hein. I was asking about "buying" a good check "aal killear" as @balixd clearly understood:

1000 rs agar banda khud mojood hai agar nahin hai khud banda tou phir sirf 2000rs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Karatedo, but they also learn KM from a few good instructors who are civilian like me and come to teach. Sindh SSU learns KM as part of their initial training.

Sir tou are you saying that I won't be able to kick your buttt if I sparred with you ? That is blasphemy ! :angry:

Ba-shart-e ke aap waaapis mareiin geiii nahin mein aaap ke charooon tabuq roshan kar dooon gaa in a fist fight ! :lol:

Sir jeee kisssii Molvi Sahib ko pataa chalaa na inn Khan Sahib ka & his Krav Maga - The Maulana would sh*t bricks ! :lol:

Sir I think I can handle myself reasonably well against mugs but Krav Maga would really help ! However at this time I'm thinking more along the lines of non-violent constructive skills; the first aid thing that you mentioned sounds good ! Anything more like that ?

You are in Lahore, call your local Community Liaison officer from Rescue 1122 and ask to join their rescue volunteer program, you will learn valuable life saving skills such as first aid, fire safety, traffic management and team work. They also do a community focused program called Community Action for Disaster Response (CADRE) if you know a few friends in your mohalla and want to get them involved?

Good citizenship and you will be helping nation building.

Sir aap barey bholay lagtay hein. I was asking about "buying" a good check "aal killear" as @balixd clearly understood:

Sir asal mein meinnn apneiii Quaid ki tarhaan asool pasand hooon...aiseiii cheezein mereii zehan mein bhi nahin aaatinnn ! :whistle:

Sir tou are you saying that I won't be able to kick your buttt if I sparred with you ? That is blasphemy ! :angry:

Ba-shart-e ke aap waaapis mareiin geiii nahin mein aaap ke charooon tabuq roshan kar dooon gaa in a fist fight ! :lol:

Sir je, i am a Medic first and fighter second. Violence is a last resort and i prefer using tactical communication vs physical force. :)

You are in Lahore, call your local Community Liaison officer from Rescue 1122 and ask to join their rescue volunteer program, you will learn valuable life saving skills such as first aid, fire safety, traffic management and team work. They also do a community focused program called Community Action for Disaster Response (CADRE) if you know a few friends in your mohalla and want to get them involved?

Good citizenship and you will be helping nation building.

There website doesn't mention any of this ? :unsure:

Niazi Bhai, yeh thoraa sa unclear sa lugg rahaa haii ! Is it sort of a proper class or are you on-call or something ? I ask because I've got my classes in the evening & after Eid I plan on doing a 4-6 month Long Internship that I've already, almost, inshallah, managed to secure. :unsure:

Nope you will only respond if there is a large scale disaster like earthquake, flood etc... You will not be called out to terrorist incidents like bombings or shootings.

Karatedo, but they also learn KM from a few good instructors who are civilian like me and come to teach. Sindh SSU learns KM as part of their initial training.

Karatedo ? :what: never heard of it ....but its good to know that we have adopted KM, may I suggest you guys look into Systema too, its russian MA,taught to Spetsnaz

KPK: Training of Mansehra Search and Rescue Team:
l0z5.jpg

scve.jpg

6fwg.jpg

kd2l.jpg

981p.jpg

6g63.jpg

96t5.jpg

Karatedo ? :what: never heard of it ....but its good to know that we have adopted KM, may I suggest you guys look into Systema too, its russian MA,taught to Spetsnaz

Never seen this badge on a chillar:
217284_139661899438415_134734949931110_260185_3609908_n.jpg

http://www.skifworld.com/karate-do.php

Ever needed the character certificate? Or acquired a firearm license?

Nope & Nope ! But I've gone to the Local Courts countless times for an affidavit of one thing or the other or have stood in the sweltering heat at the local Traffic Police Office to get a license - Didn't bribe my way in but instead stood the 3-4 hours it took to get it done.

Nope you will only respond if there is a large scale disaster like earthquake, flood etc... You will not be called out to terrorist incidents like bombings or shootings.

Nahin nahin Niazi Bhai, I meant in reference to the 'training' part ! Naturally they wouldn't call me in case of a Natural Disaster without giving me some kind of prior training before - Do you know what the program structure of that usually is ?

What about Grappling or Wingchun Boxing ? :what:

My legs are as good as useless....I can't remember the last time I used them in a fight - They end up throwing me completely off-balance so I've only ever used my fists ! :undecided:

Phir @RescueRanger Bhai - Kaun siiii Martial Arts do you recommend ? :what:

And the guy you recommended - How good is he ? I ask because I know around 2-3 dojos operating in Lahore where they claim to teach everything from something called Kyokushin Karate to MMA & what not - Naturally I've not been very impressed when I visited them ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom