What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

@RescueRanger, is any training given these days for the folks standing on the 'nakas'? Something like terrorist ID techniques, search techniques, PR training etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger, is any training given these days for the folks standing on the 'nakas'? Something like terrorist ID techniques, search techniques, PR training etc?

Sir constables will undergo recruit training then the normal training progression at sihalla and PTS. After which they also have acces to additional courses, the police you see at naka's are from capital security police and the ones at te embassy's are from diplomatic protection department. Both receive training in security an protection course, in addition to this they can undergo VPF: VIP/venue protection force or RPF: Route protection force.

Jawans will also get a briefing from their respective station house officer at high alert status. There is still a lot I room for improvement, mainly in observational skills, physical search & use of force.

Soft skills such as PR are taught but touched upon. Now human rights is taught and every station has a human rights officer, all media enquiries are routed via the piblic relations officer.

@RescueRanger why I am not....how you guess that.....first tells me you belong to Mianwali??? yeah I step forward there is WA.....and NA (I am trying to hide full name of instrs)

@RescueRanger why I am not....how you guess that.....first tells me you belong to Mianwali??? yeah I step forward there is WA.....and NA (I am trying to hide full name of instrs)

There are 2 Niazi's in those pictures both of which are instructors one of them is me. And if you are involved with PTS then you would know what W's new position is? It's not instructor anymore :).

If you know the instructors they can tell you who I am an what I do! :)

Clearly you don't, cuz I'm in several of them. Next time your at Police lines ask Akmal Sahib about Niazi

:woot:.....always thought you must be in your late 40s or perhaps early 50s, but looking at the pix, i guess i was wrong....:ashamed:
If you are in ISB, would like to meet you in person as i live in westridge.....

There are 2 Niazi's in those pictures both of which are instructors one of them is me. And if you are involved with PTS then you would know what W's new position is? It's not instructor anymore :).

If you know the instructors they can tell you who I am an what I do! :)

Sir Jee,, Mai sifaarish hi dhoond raha tha kisi baray sahaab ki,,, shukaar app mil gaye :D

:woot:.....always thought you must be in your late 40s or perhaps early 50s, but looking at the pix, i guess i was wrong....:ashamed:
If you are in ISB, would like to meet you in person as i live in westridge.....

Sir I have sent you a pm on that :)

Sir Jee,, Mai sifaarish hi dhoond raha tha kisi baray sahaab ki,,, shukaar app mil gaye :D

Meri sefarish sey ap Barey masla mey phaso gey, but if you ever need free first aid training, I will happily share that with you.

--------------------------------
Use of Force Training & Compliance
q0gj.jpg

Rapid De-Bus under contact, and detaining protesters... :P
pyeq.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the first pic, who are those in the green camo?

In the second pic, who is the guy in the grey BDU on the left?

I mean the units of those guys...are they also Police?

Back
Top Bottom