What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

The various postures are there to provide you with ease and improve your accuracy, provided you do it right. This guy, well aint doing it right!

is this what you are talking about? I remember watching We are Soliders documentary and during Infantry ATC I noticed troops moving with same posture

ssgn_mehran_01.jpg

is this what you are talking about? I remember watching We are Soliders documentary and during Infantry ATC I noticed troops moving with same posture

Yo.........

Ordnance supplied for Jawans, ofcourse officers buy their own.

As officers purchases their kit so they may chose these shoes. There is a division among the soldiers whether to have these shoes or not, the decision is pending with the COAS after consent of all field formations is received.

do officers have to buy the other equipment like helmets and googles and other equipment?
or is it supplied

@Xeric @nuclearpak @Last Hope @Abu Zolfiqar @DESERT FIGHTER - Don't you guys think that the Paramilitary Forces should have their own Officer Structure & if not why not ? :unsure:

Bhai jan, baray pyar say aik request hai...

COuld you make a separate thread in dedicated paramilitary subsection under Army section? This is a images thread...thread would also ensure greater participation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xeric From the pics recently posted I have noticed that units are increasingly being equipped with Kevlar helmets. I know there was a plan to phase them in, funds permitting, but is it safe to assume that most if not all units in the PA, FC and Rangers now field kevlar helmets?

Furthermore, are the helmets produced by AWC or are they imports?

Could be a Zigana or Sarsilmaz .. not sure though.. only thing visible is the grip.

Its the Taurus 24/7 G2

Back
Top Bottom