What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Moti baat: New ones are soft and more comfortable, but not that durable. Also they dont require to be polished 10 times a day. Khair style kafi hai. Old ones, especially the sarkari issued are robust, but you cant just wear them unless they have been tamed. Another issue is that the black DMS are not exactly matching to the CCD unis as regards to the camouflage aspects.

So whixh ones do you use?

I guess being a gunner, you don't get alot of issues with boots as the infantry guys.

So whixh ones do you use?

I guess being a gunner, you don't get alot of issues with boots as the infantry guys.

Issues? i said, officers dont get 'issued' with unis or shoes, they buy them.

i use both, depending upon where i am.

Issues? i said, officers dont get 'issued' with unis or shoes, they buy them.

i use both, depending upon where i am.

Yeah, I meant that there would be more of a preference by infantry guys for these boots, so they are more inclined to buy them!

BTW, could you clear up that issue in ISSB thread.

62588_440279329399034_201999535_n.jpg

Rangers

2_201305051248419660.jpg

Pakistani police force takes part in a full dress rehearsal for the upcoming general elections next week, in Lahore, Pakistan, on Saturday, May 4, 2013.

sir jee all

i have done b.e in electronics :victory:... when ever i see Pakistan rangers sindh add they recruit from general duty sub inspector and required qualification is fsc, and this is the highest post from which they recruit.. i have concern about what is the grade equivalent of sub inspector rangers as compare to Pakistan army or what in the BPS 11,12,13,14??? and will there be a chance for me to get promote quickly if i join... i love it man when ever i see them in full gears my blood pressure crosses mach 3 :smitten:
kindly shed search light on this

will someone please explain to me why is he holding the gun this way? is it me or there is something wrong with this posture......i have never seen anyone firing in this position

will someone please explain to me why is he holding the gun this way? is it me or there is something wrong with this posture......i have never seen anyone firing in this position

Hes just posing...

It's a firing posture while one is exercising fire and move especially in FIBUA, though it's another story that he is screwing with both his posture and uniform :cuckoo:

but spreading out arms like wings, it stresses out the pectoral muscles, I can feel the pain in arms when I make posture like this......

but spreading out arms like wings, it stresses out the pectoral muscles, I can feel the pain in arms when I make posture like this......

The various postures are there to provide you with ease and improve your accuracy, provided you do it right. This guy, well aint doing it right!

Back
Top Bottom