What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

In the first pic, who are those in the green camo?

In the second pic, who is the guy in the grey BDU on the left?

I mean the units of those guys...are they also Police?

They one leaning over in green camo in the first picture on the front is me. The chap in grey in the second picture with the shotgun is a another ATS Instructor. The ATS Instructors assigned to ICITAP: International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program, wear grey fatigues which are provided by the Amrikans.

Woh toh kar hi lia hoga!

They seek him here, they seek him there
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That demned elusive Pimpernel
;)

Easier said than done...

They one leaning over in green camo in the first picture on the front is me. The chap in grey in the second picture with the shotgun is a another ATS Instructor. The ATS Instructors assigned to ICITAP: International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program, wear grey fatigues which are provided by the Amrikans.

So by the looks of it, Instructors also actively take part in these training regimes. To serve as a model to the others I believe and show them how it's done!

Sir jeee kuch mujhe na-cheeez ke liyee koi Summer Course haii aap logoon kaa ? :what:

Actually that is a very good idea.

Police should organize a short 2 month crash course in basic self defence...

But the flipside to that is that a terrorist can also become part of the program.

Actually that is a very good idea.

Police should organize a short 2 month crash course in basic self defence...

But the flipside to that is that a terrorist can also become part of the program.

Thoraa sa kaaam karnaa pareii gaa but a basic background check could be used as a filter with a more thorough background check applied to those on whom something a bit fishy comes up ! :unsure:

Mind me asking sir but what kind of martial arts are they teaching to ATS guys? is it still taekwondo or we have moved on to somethinbg more practical and lethal?

So what will be the cost of buying a good basic background check? Two thousand? Five thousand?

I dunno ! :unsure:

Running my name in the NADRA Database, having me provide the attestation of my ID Documents by the Local Police Station in my area of residence & ID from the last Institution I attended or Workplace - A tad excessive but doable ! :undecided:

Sir jeee kuch mujhe na-cheeez ke liyee koi Summer Course haii aap logoon kaa ? :what:

Sir good idea, the police do a summer school for children via CIPS: Capital Institute of Professional Sciences Islamabad

There is no course for civilian adults, one idea was proposed by an excellent instructor a retired SSG major who proposed civilian police academy for general public to build relationship and teach civilians skills like safe driving, first aid, self defense etc... but it was not approved because of the threat posed by other elements getting such training.

On a related noted. If you are interested in real street self defense, i can highly recommend Krav Maga. It is by far the most practical self defense system that i have come across and one of the best instructors on the subject is located in your home town. He has his dojo in Gulberg i think.

He details are:

Shahbaz Ali Khan - 0315-6275743

Hope that helps..

If you want first aid training, that can be easily arranged. :)

Mind me asking sir but what kind of martial arts are they teaching to ATS guys? is it still taekwondo or we have moved on to somethinbg more practical and lethal?

I've heard that they've started teaching them Pehalvani & even take care of their food needs ! Apneii @RescueRanger Bhai bhii rooooz subhaaa 5 Liter Lassi aur 3 Plates of Nihari khaa kar exercise khataam karteiin hain ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Karatedo, but they also learn KM from a few good instructors who are civilian like me and come to teach. Sindh SSU learns KM as part of their initial training.

Sir good idea, the police do a summer school for children via CIPS: Capital Institute of Professional Sciences Islamabad

There is no course for civilian adults, one idea was proposed by an excellent instructor a retired SSG major who proposed civilian police academy for general public to build relationship and teach civilians skills like safe driving, first aid, self defense etc... but it was not approved because of the threat posed by other elements getting such training.

On a related noted. If you are interested in real street self defense, i can highly recommend Krav Maga. It is by far the most practical self defense system that i have come across and one of the best instructors on the subject is located in your home town. He has his dojo in Gulberg i think.

He details are:

Shahbaz Ali Khan - 0315-6275743

Hope that helps..

If you want first aid training, that can be easily arranged. :)

Sir jeee kisssii Molvi Sahib ko pataa chalaa na inn Khan Sahib ka & his Krav Maga - The Maulana would sh*t bricks ! :lol:

Sir I think I can handle myself reasonably well against mugs but Krav Maga would really help ! However at this time I'm thinking more along the lines of non-violent constructive skills; the first aid thing that you mentioned sounds good ! Anything more like that ?

I dunno ! :unsure:

Running my name in the NADRA Database, having me provide the attestation of my ID Documents by the Local Police Station in my area of residence & ID from the last Institution I attended or Workplace - A tad excessive but doable ! :undecided:

If only our police was this efficient to kya bat hoti. In essence a character certificate from Special Branch and a visit by a local taftashi officer to your mohalla should be sufficient, private companies like telenor etc use Verysis & Criminal Records Search from a company called Dataflow: Dataflow Group

Back
Top Bottom