What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

problem is refiles are bad than light SMGs...i think police should use a pistol/9mm, but if they think they are under power than may be a light SMG with less recoil than AKS, or even a refile with less recoils than AKs like ARs

rangers are using battle refiles which are even worse than AKs!
Rangers are paramilitary.. them using rifles against the likes of karachi gangsters (who are/were heavily armed) was understandable. And they did a great job in Karachi.. criminals genuinely fear Rangers.

However ill trained cops with AKs & G-3s is fuking stupid.

When you are able to make sure that your robbers and other such goons are not equipped with AK than yes give them maximum Machine. Every second house in Pakistan has AK or some massive gun at home. Our smallest criminals gangs are using AK and Grenades and sometimes even RPG.
Where? Not everybody has a 2 lakh rs AK with a permit.

And criminals (bar gangsters) dont use AKs or Rifles but handguns in cities.. you cant conceal an AK , rob ppl and get away unnoticed specially when every other corner of the city has Rangers or Army “naka”.

And police utterly failed whenever they faced the likes of Lyari gangsters or chotu gang.

The best they do is go after criminals like thieves/robbers/dacoits etc. Who rarely use AK type weapons.

Dont be a moron.

He is right several innocent people have died st the hands of police..

Army isnt chasing criminals in streets. The police is..

In karachi not long ago, a child sitting in her car was shot dead after police opened fire at a mobile snatcher.

A SMG is overkill for policing unless they are conducting IBOs etc.

MP-5s, shotguns and handguns are more suited for policing in urban areas.

These are NORINCO... probably hand me downs from before the induction/production of Azab DMR .. which is now increasingly seeing service with police commandos.

Hopefully better weapons can replace these stop gap weapons Type 56, SVD etc

Even that would become disaster. Guns are not the issue. The issue is not maintain them

And why not.

Its not so accurate, Better to adopt Azm sniper rifle.

@Zarvan. You are from lahore.. probably the best police unit is dolphin force? Which weapons are they using? MP-5 variants and handguns.

No police in the world uses AKs,G-3s for urban policing and when required they have SWAT teams (when shit hits the fan)..

You think the average beat cop who probably fires less than 100 rounds a year with an automatic rifle is worth it?

834965E1-1575-44B7-A6DD-C78EA26C1F9A.jpeg
1EFE79B6-807A-4132-9F25-CADD6B81B215.jpeg

@Zarvan. @ziaulislam

https://www.dawn.com/news/1427793/g...-due-to-shot-fired-by-police-admits-dig-south

@Zarvan. You are from lahore.. probably the best police unit is dolphin force? Which weapons are they using? MP-5 variants and handguns.

No police in the world uses AKs,G-3s for urban policing and when required they have SWAT teams (when shit hits the fan)..

You think the average beat cop who probably fires less than 100 rounds a year with an automatic rifle is worth it?

View attachment 530842 View attachment 530843

@Zarvan. @ziaulislam

https://www.dawn.com/news/1427793/g...-due-to-shot-fired-by-police-admits-dig-south
Dolphin Force are bunch of wanna be filmy heroes. And secondly Police does a lot better with weapons. AK or Assault Rifles are not the problem. What we need to do is ask them to main their weapons and every Police Station should be big enough to have one huge hall dedicated for firing practice. Although personally I think Police should adopt 5.56 Caliber not 7.62 X 39. An Assault Rifle and Two Hand Guns should be issued to every PoliceMan.

Dolphin Force are bunch of wanna be filmy heroes. And secondly Police does a lot better with weapons. AK or Assault Rifles are not the problem. What we need to do is ask them to main their weapons and every Police Station should be big enough to have one huge hall dedicated for firing practice. Although personally I think Police should adopt 5.56 Caliber not 7.62 X 39. An Assault Rifle and Two Hand Guns should be issued to every PoliceMan.
i have been in khyber teaching and lady reading teaching hospitals peshawar and it was fucking disaster in Peshawar when police started using AKs..i have LITERALLY TREATED 100s of AK people..sir you no idea

they should use 9mm or MP5s or anything with less recoil = more accuracy
yes MP5s are needed as semi automatic will not work in some parts of country especially in KPK

simply see a full auto video of ak 47 and MP5

i hope sir you learn about basics of weapons and will come to conculsion that AK is far more inaccurate weapon due to recoil for untrained police or even a trained police as compared to ARs and MP5s

Don't worry Pakistanis will do it 200 years later

The SOB who did blast today parked the car came out of the not his face covered if we had some good facial recognition by now like the one China had we would have detected him by now
cameras were cheap duds brougjt it higher prices they dont have good enough resolution

A 200rs camera was bought for 10,000

This is across the board issue

Don't worry Pakistanis will do it 200 years later

The SOB who did blast today parked the car came out of the not his face covered if we had some good facial recognition by now like the one China had we would have detected him by now
best solution is to develop your own. I heard north korea is good at it! Why not Pakistan.

i have been in khyber teaching and lady reading teaching hospitals peshawar and it was fucking disaster in Peshawar when police started using AKs..i have LITERALLY TREATED 100s of AK people..sir you no idea

they should use 9mm or MP5s or anything with less recoil = more accuracy
yes MP5s are needed as semi automatic will not work in some parts of country especially in KPK

simply see a full auto video of ak 47 and MP5

i hope sir you learn about basics of weapons and will come to conculsion that AK is far more inaccurate weapon due to recoil for untrained police or even a trained police as compared to ARs and MP5s

AK has its merits in stopping power but that has issues too and that is due to no standardisation of ammo and its quality. The new platform like the CZ and new modern AK being developed will help with classic AK issues but ammo quality needs to be standardised.

For police AR is the best especially it will easier to carry and handle with the increase of women police officers. but knockdown power of AK keeps it alive.

best solution is to develop your own. I heard north korea is good at it! Why not Pakistan.

AK has its merits in stopping power but that has issues too and that is due to no standardisation of ammo and its quality. The new platform like the CZ and new modern AK being developed will help with classic AK issues but ammo quality needs to be standardised.

For police AR is the best especially it will easier to carry and handle with the increase of women police officers. but knockdown power of AK keeps it alive.
Of course that's why its good for insurgency the amount of damage done by 1 AK hit 3x more than AR rifle but this is more a reason why it should not be used by police

Of course that's why its good for insurgency the amount of damage done by 1 AK hit 3x more than AR rifle but this is more a reason why it should not be used by police
This is my personal view. The reason why we see more AK with the police is due to the stopping power of the round. But over penetration will be an issue however the target will be down. But if they want to continue with 7.62x39 then update the rifle at least.

This is my personal view. The reason why we see more AK with the police is due to the stopping power of the round. But over penetration will be an issue however the target will be down. But if they want to continue with 7.62x39 then update the rifle at least.
What i have seen is that hit rate is very low, colateral hits are common..and effect of AK is deadly..its very difficult wound to treat..its causes huge cavitations ..

Back
Top Bottom