What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

jbbb.jpg.gif

Dont know why ak is being used by police its very difficult weapon to use in civilians area ..thus it's common to get bystanders shot ...
This was noted by the courts as well
They need a submachine gun instead with less recoil
Its good weapon for insurgency but not for law and order

Dont know why ak is being used by police its very difficult weapon to use in civilians area ..thus it's common to get bystanders shot ...
This was noted by the courts as well
They need a submachine gun instead with less recoil
Its good weapon for insurgency but not for law and order
better would be to buy a locally made AR which might also help the local industry.
or maybe a bullpup config gun, the Punjab police use the AUG .

better would be to buy a locally made AR which might also help the local industry.
or maybe a bullpup config gun, the Punjab police use the AUG .
Anything will do thats accurate and has less recoil ..i doubt range is important in cities so submachine guns seems to better choice Pakistan do manufacture variety of submachine guns..
Its just stupid to use AKs ..so many people have died on cross fire because of it as it use require lot of training which we dont have...
This is what every cop has told me too and i saw this when i was doc in Peshawar but hey its rocket science so planners dont know it?

Anything will do thats accurate and has less recoil ..i doubt range is important in cities so submachine guns seems to better choice Pakistan do manufacture variety of submachine guns..
Its just stupid to use AKs ..so many people have died on cross fire because of it as it use require lot of training which we dont have...
This is what every cop has told me too and i saw this when i was doc in Peshawar but hey its rocket science so planners dont know it?
These weapons are used by Army also and they are also fighting in cities. Weapons are not the issue here specially AK How you use it that is the thing. Give same gun to an Army Guy and exactly same Gun to a Police Man and ask them after an year to fire to those in gun some mock exercises. And Gun you gave to Policeman would be in a total mess

These weapons are used by Army also and they are also fighting in cities. Weapons are not the issue here specially AK How you use it that is the thing. Give same gun to an Army Guy and exactly same Gun to a Police Man and ask them after an year to fire to those in gun some mock exercises. And Gun you gave to Policeman would be in a total mess
thats why you need a easier gun, with less recoil like a sub machine gun..thats the whole point
AK is good for insurgents because it requires less maintenance and accuracy is never the objective but not good for police

thats why you need a easier gun, with less recoil like a sub machine gun..thats the whole point
AK is good for insurgents because it requires less maintenance and accuracy is never the objective but not good for police
Even that would become disaster. Guns are not the issue. The issue is not maintain them

SVD? why?
And why not.

Even that would become disaster. Guns are not the issue. The issue is not maintain them

And why not.
Dont be a moron.

He is right several innocent people have died st the hands of police..

Army isnt chasing criminals in streets. The police is..

In karachi not long ago, a child sitting in her car was shot dead after police opened fire at a mobile snatcher.

A SMG is overkill for policing unless they are conducting IBOs etc.

MP-5s, shotguns and handguns are more suited for policing in urban areas.

SVD? why?
These are NORINCO... probably hand me downs from before the induction/production of Azab DMR .. which is now increasingly seeing service with police commandos.

Dont be a moron.

In karachi not long ago, a child sitting in her car was shot dead after police opened fire at a mobile snatcher.

These are NORINCO... probably hand me downs from before the induction/production of Azab DMR .. which is now increasingly seeing service with police commandos.

problem is refiles are bad than light SMGs...i think police should use a pistol/9mm, but if they think they are under power than may be a light SMG with less recoil than AKS, or even a refile with less recoils than AKs like ARs

rangers are using battle refiles which are even worse than AKs!

Dont be a moron.

MP-5s, shotguns and handguns are more suited for policing in urban areas.

When you are able to make sure that your robbers and other such goons are not equipped with AK than yes give them maximum Machine. Every second house in Pakistan has AK or some massive gun at home. Our smallest criminals gangs are using AK and Grenades and sometimes even RPG.

Back
Top Bottom