What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

20431708_1537162416304582_3360710191305269188_n.jpg

@RescueRanger chief , you can shootme point blank or hang me till death but there is.something wrong with our Training....
- video one MP5 being fired from Hipposition, whats the point of this other than wasting bullets? Spray and pray that I dont shoot the hostage with that position?

- in Post # 1758, Last video second guy did a front summersault with a round chambered and safetyOn on an AK.....he basically flagged everyone on the range with that action.....an accidental discharge can be catastrophic.....

- last video, two guys with Handguns did front.rolls with Round chambered, again flaggied everyone around them......this needs to be.addressed by Instructors....

@RescueRanger chief , you can shootme point blank or hang me till death but there is.something wrong with our Training....
- video one MP5 being fired from Hipposition, whats the point of this other than wasting bullets? Spray and pray that I dont shoot the hostage with that position?

- in Post # 1758, Last video second guy did a front summersault with a round chambered and safetyOn on an AK.....he basically flagged everyone on the range with that action.....an accidental discharge can be catastrophic.....

- last video, two guys with Handguns did front.rolls with Round chambered, again flaggied everyone around them......this needs to be.addressed by Instructors....

SSG veterans were initially involved with Elite Force training. Not sure why the standards haven't been maintained...

A very good friend and serving ssp has chosen to retain instructors from the early 80s and these tactics reflect it.

Compare all the topi drama above to FBI HRT training video from 1985. Sadly this is what happens when you have too many chefs in one kitchen.

A very good friend and serving ssp has chosen to retain instructors from the early 80s and these tactics reflect it.

Compare all the topi drama above to FBI HRT training video from 1985. Sadly this is what happens when you have too many chefs in one kitchen.
Idk what to say, am speechless....terrorists have adopted and mastered latest guerrilla tactics while they are still stuck in 80s Lucky irani circus....

:o::o::o: Why is it like this? the kind of threats the country faces and people have their ego to polish. Mind you its a trait that exists in our people.

Back
Top Bottom