What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Top secret... :azn:
haha.... with that being said, is it me or the conduct of MOE is more refined in this video there is a finesse to it something which i havn't seen in recent videos being uploaded by Police units across the country....do we see the water down version of the tactics practiced during the drills we see the video of or thats just how the training regime is these days.......

haha.... with that being said, is it me or the conduct of MOE is more refined in this video there is a finesse to it something which i havn't seen in recent videos being uploaded by Police units across the country....do we see the water down version of the tactics practiced during the drills we see the video of or thats just how the training regime is these days.......

Tactics aren't publicized for security reasons. :) Don't want bad guys to know what our people can and can't do :)

Tactics aren't publicized for security reasons. :) Don't want bad guys to know what our people can and can't do :)
nah!!! I find that hard to believe specially after watching all that circus & Excercises / Mock Drills........heck they can't even search a person properly, like no technique to it.......now to ordinary people - it might not matter, they may laugh on that but not following the proper way of searching an individual can leave the person in preety bad shape......

By the way How much focus is there on Martial Art training in our forces and what form is mainly taught

12715389_1045742358820790_2842572160190384787_n.jpg

13394155_1127004700694555_3712478452309247399_n.jpg

nah!!! I find that hard to believe specially after watching all that circus & Excercises / Mock Drills........heck they can't even search a person properly, like no technique to it.......now to ordinary people - it might not matter, they may laugh on that but not following the proper way of searching an individual can leave the person in preety bad shape......

Dont judge every force by looking at the CTD video or the cobra course (Elite) /Jaguar Course (KPK) the crt trained guys and gals know their stuff, some of the people you see in the video above spent 4 months with Albuquerque SWAT and learning HRT skills at the New Mexico State Law Academy.

The problem like I have explained to you and others here is that the local instructors who have one foot in the grave and like the Korean style topi drama, they are the ones to blame for the likes of the videos you see.

Heck even ICTPs current IG was trained at BATFE (USA) firearms academy. The problem is all about the old guys who are stuck in their ways and are resistant to change.

By the way How much focus is there on Martial Art training in our forces and what form is mainly taught

12715389_1045742358820790_2842572160190384787_n.jpg

13394155_1127004700694555_3712478452309247399_n.jpg

Islamabad Police learn either Shotokan Karate or taekwondo.

Dont judge every force by looking at the CTD video or the cobra course (Elite) /Jaguar Course (KPK) the crt trained guys and gals know their stuff, some of the people you see in the video above spent 4 months with Albuquerque SWAT and learning HRT skills at the New Mexico State Law Academy.

The problem like I have explained to you and others here is that the local instructors who have one foot in the grave and like the Korean style topi drama, they are the ones to blame for the likes of the videos you see.

Heck even ICTPs current IG was trained at BATFE (USA) firearms academy. The problem is all about the old guys who are stuck in their ways and are resistant to change.
that is why I was a bit surprised to see the video shared by you, the movements are so refined....i havn't had any experience with anyone from ICTP, mostly it is from either the Dolphin force or the Elite Force Punjab Police.....clearly i see the difference here

that is why I was a bit surprised to see the video shared by you, the movements are so refined....i havn't had any experience with anyone from ICTP, mostly it is from either the Dolphin force or the Elite Force Punjab Police.....clearly i see the difference here

you guys should visit elite force Gilgit-Baltistan they were in the front with the whole burning down of schools fiasco .
most of the time for CT operation in GB they are preferred over army/rangers/GB scouts

shoddy cameras due to corruption. I cant believe such cheap piece of junk was installed at a whopping fortune. Hazrat @Zarvan

Back
Top Bottom