What's new

PHOTOS: India, China Special Joint Army Heliborne Operations In Chengdu

qpeu.jpg

U138P200T1D202998F12DT20081205233123.jpg

This is from facebook Indian and Chinese soldiers at Nathu La Pass
a8bb6577-7523-437d-9670-d574eaa5dfbfHiRes.JPG

this is the pic i want to post over here,,,how ever this is latest of insan family insas 1 B1 with ofb 40 mm UBGL and the reflex sight is the star Z point red dot(zeiss) sight not a very high profile one but quite good for insas, i think ofb starts assembling it on their latest 1b1s.most intrigue part is this may be the first time ever where we can see IA using insas 1b1 with UBGL n reflex sight and u find some other normal 1b1s with that sight from other videos of this exercise,means IA started procuring new insas(u can find sm folding but also) . i can see a descent amelioration as far as insas family are concerned but its quite recondite that its really a chng in standard op or just a photo op to show strength to Chinese...

Last edited:
We desperately need a new uniform. It must be fashionable first and foremost. Don't we have designers in India?

Sure we do need a new Designer for our Uniforms. How about Tommy Hilfiger? Or Priyanka Chopra's Dress Designer?
You must be bl00dy nuts to think of such things.......:cuckoo: 
dog and pony show :D

Ah yes. What to do? the Dogs decided to call the Ponies over for the Show, ahem; Exercise. :D

Chinese brothers let me tell you one more thing in 2014 both Kashmirs IoK as well as CoK will be targeted by Jihadis, its good we're preparing for it.

:yahoo: hats off to both armies

Back
Top Bottom