What's new

Philippine Air Force interested in Gripen

again typical

Like Dr. Kurt said, I will not take you seriously and will refrain from arguing with you. Have a nice life kid and the Gripen thing was just musings as I have said before. Try to do some research for a change. See ya.

Like Dr. Kurt said, I will not take you seriously and will refrain from arguing with you. Have a nice life kid and the Gripen thing was just musings as I have said before. Try to do some research for a change. See ya.

FINALLY thank you for stopping bugging me with your trolling

I seriously doubt Philippine can even afford to pay 60 Million USD per aircraft.

The US aircrafts are close to twice as much.

US is selling nothing, Philippines AF can't maintain a basic F-5 freedom fighters that are being maintained by Turkey, Brazil and a couple of other Countries. Philippines AF need a long 5 year program for Training ground crew and hire Engineers.

Well you forgot that well getting FA50s which have same engine and tech and this phase 3 which decade more we still not done capabilities upgrade program which phase 1 going to phase 2 and gripen is a candidate for phase 3 we did not pick it yet but i do admit i want the gripen for the Philippines

I seriously doubt Philippine can even afford to pay 60 Million USD per aircraft.

The US aircrafts are close to twice as much.

I would have thought older version of F-16 cost a lot less unless the americans are not making their spare parts but there are still hundreds of them in the american hangers pending to be replaced by their newer blocks

This phase 3 and candidate fighter we as of this moment have no plans to buy this jet we will have the money soon but that will take a while due to many project on the line and we still need to finish phase one and begin phase two

Back
Top Bottom