What's new

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed

Don't know about fantasies but I do love Katrina Kaif lol
I was her fan too..... like 6 years ago...... watched her pic without make up...... not any more fan now ....... same is case with every celebrity........ make up+photo shop=crazy foolish fans

Russia became your ally :lol:

Don't know about fantasies but I do love Katrina Kaif lol
Yes Russia refused to support your move against Pakistan in UN. Russia has also offered to sell us big brother of SU-30 the better SU-35. Helicopters and Air Defence systems are also coming.

Yes, you are right. Gujarat rioters did not have anything to do with Pakisani nationals but they did with your nationals and on a much larger scale than mumbai (for which nothing has been proven in court) why not the same outrage then? On the other hand samjhota express did have a lot to do with Pakistani citizens, what happened to it's culprits? What happened to your high officials who in public admitted to using terrorism? Were they sacked? So practice what you preach.
seen any of us cheering for them ? ever ?

Oh baby now don't cry if your usa is starting to move towards us and using you as a tissue paper.
And on russia well being so senior do you really hope they will give you something good.
You are hilarious USA only last year has quietly given us 14 F-16 and around 1000 APC and Artillery and other stuff. Your ally really and now USA is dependent on us for talks with Afghan Taliban.

Yes most of the time

Yes Russia refused to support your move against Pakistan in UN. Russia has also offered to sell us big brother of SU-30 the better SU-35. Helicopters and Air Defence systems are also coming.
Terrorist nation of Russia who oppress the chechen "mujahideen" ? you like them now ? hungry for their weapons ? licky licky ?

I thought licky licky was haram :omghaha:

Terrorist nation of Russia who oppress the chechen "mujahideen" ? you like them now ? hungry for their weapons ? licky licky ?

I thought licky licky was haram :omghaha:
Now you are looking not very happy so sad. By the way their is peace now war is over.

Bollywood is giving Hafiz Saeed too much publicity without costing him a penny.

Whether a Pakistani feels that, India and Bollywood is an @sshole and always doing something idiotic OR Bollywood loves to portray Pakistan as a sh!t nation.

The reality is that Bollywood is getting bigger and like it or not it can Highlight the issue of Pakistan's shielding Hafiz Saeed on an International level.

The Question is, after claiming ignorance about Osama's presence in Pakistan, How would Pakistan defend presence of a notorious terrorist and many other uncomfortable facts which this Bollywood film may bring out for International viewers ? :D

bs.. you and your extremist garbage about the whole world vs "you guys"
You support Gujara

Whether a Pakistani feels that, India and Bollywood is an @sshole and always doing something idiotic OR Bollywood loves to portray Pakistan as a sh!t nation.

The reality is that Bollywood is getting bigger and like it or not it can Highlight the issue of Pakistan's shielding Hafiz Saeed on an International level.

The Question is, after claiming ignorance about Osama's presence in Pakistan, How would Pakistan defend presence of a notorious terrorist and many other uncomfortable facts which this Bollywood film may bring out for International viewers ? :D
You are turning Hafiz Saeed into a bigger hero and we are winning on international stage Mr.

Arey bhai let the bollywood kill hafeez sayeed at least in movies

There a tons of fans of certain leaders who backed idea of using terrorism here alone. As for the mumbai "accused", no one is cheering Lakhvi, if their are proofs to hand them punishment fine but this idea of hit teams is ridiculous and hence my original joke.

You support Gujara
no, murder is murder.. and no imaginary god can sanction it and make it legit and glorify it as far as I'm concerned

hariz or Hafiz ?
maybe they were worried about getting sued :P

There a tons of fans of certain leaders who backed idea of using terrorism here alone. As for the mumbai "accused", no one is cheering Lakhvi, if their are proofs to hand them punishment fine but this idea of hit teams is ridiculous and hence my original joke.
what, "terrorist" Modi ? :lol:

get used to it, he'll be here for a while :coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom