What's new

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed

Lol,you really think that Russia will even sell you the modest Su-25 CAS aircraft let alone Su-35 and that too without India's approval:lol:!Russia has only offered to sell a few Mi-35 attack helos which are totally obsolete in modern day's warfare and hence we are going to retire them after having them in service for more than 3 decades:wave:.The Russkies may be a lot of things but one thing is for sure that they ain't stupid.They will never ever ditch their largest defense customer and a reliable ally like India for a country like Pakistan specially when they have got tens of billions of $ worth of defense JVs with us in the pipeline.Our support is too much important for them specially in the current scenario considering the hold we have in the international arena.On the other hand Pakistan is a literally "nobody" in the global stage as of now,So my advice would be to stop boasting about your so called "alliance" with Russia unless you get to buy some state of the art weaponry from them:rolleyes:!!Russia is literally taking you guys for a ride for nothing and your country is foolish enough to fall in their trap!!
I know it's hard to digest but both countries have already started to work on a contract for SU-35 and MI-35 are done deal. Russia has also offered three different kind if Air Defence systems and also MI-28 attack helicopters.
So Mr wake up you have been defeated on diplomatic front by Pakistan.

Hum kyun aayen,humhare kaam toh Amriciyon ne kar diya woh bhi tumhare mulq ke under ghus ke.Isske baad agar sharam naam ki koi cherez tumhare zahn mein baki hain toh ek kaam karo chullu bhar pani mein doob maron:rofl:.Btw badla toh humne le lie tum logo se aur woh bhi ek historic day par;),kaisa raha humara badla:azn:!!
Mr you are way to innocent. Do you really think that operation was done without our corporation and full help ?

Indians having wet dreams hardly damage the country but What one should be really worried about is, this protective attitude of Whole Nation towards proclaimed terrorists which is a sure sign of a catastrophe in the days to come. :(
Protective attitude o_O How about those who toppled down the Babri Mosque and how about those who burnt people alive in Gujrat ...what is India's attitude about those terrorists ...or they were as innocent as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths ?

Whether a Pakistani feels that, India and Bollywood is an @sshole and always doing something idiotic OR Bollywood loves to portray Pakistan as a sh!t nation.

The reality is that Bollywood is getting bigger and like it or not it can Highlight the issue of Pakistan's shielding Hafiz Saeed on an International level.

The Question is, after claiming ignorance about Osama's presence in Pakistan, How would Pakistan defend presence of a notorious terrorist and many other uncomfortable facts which this Bollywood film may bring out for International viewers ?
Bollywood is giving Hafiz Saeed too much publicity without costing him a penny.

First they killed dawood ibrahim in movie and now they are going to kill hafiz saeed :D

I hope they also tell the reason of hatred of hafiz saeed for India as his 36 family members got killed by hindu mob during migration from haryana to lahore

After setting the box office on fire with his last release Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kabir Khan is finally out with the dramatic trailer of his much-delayed film Phantom, reported.

926285-saif-1437815537-826-640x480.jpg

The film is about Saif’s quest to find and kill Hariz Saeed, a character based on Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed who India considers to be the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai attack.

Bruised, unkempt hair and blindfolded. That’s what Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif looked like in the posters of the film shared by the director.

Kabir took to Twitter to share the first look of both the actors:

Since the first pictures from the film sets went viral in 2013, Phantom has created a frenzy among fans. The delay in the release of the film has kept the movie in headlines for past two years.

After Race 2, this is the second time that Katrina and Saif will share screen space. Phantom is a action-thriller in which Saif is playing a spy while Katrina will essay the role of a photo journalist.

The film has been shot in Beirut, Turkey, Canada, Mumbai, Kashmir and Punjab.

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed - The Express Tribune
and then saif's next quest will be to find & rent an apartment in mumbai :omghaha:

Another pathetic indian movie

First they killed dawood ibrahim in movie and now they are going to kill hafiz saeed :D

I hope they also tell the reason of hatred of hafiz saeed for India as his 36 family members got killed by hindu mob during migration from haryana to lahore
36 of his family? Meh I don't blame him,

Another pathetic indian movie

36 of his family? Meh I don't blame him,
yea and he is not alone. we have one gujrati Indian muslim imam in our mosque and same incident happened to him and he also have same feeling for India. He is big supporter of Pakistan crikcet team and even support Pakistan against India

Protective attitude o_O How about those who toppled down the Babri Mosque and how about those who burnt people alive in Gujrat ...what is India's attitude about those terrorists ...or they were as innocent as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths ?

People who staunchly believe that Babri Mosque was built over a Temple where Lord Ram was born, justify the demolition. But you will find Many Indians who term this as a most unfortunate communal incidence in the history of India. In India Babri Issue is more of a political than religious nature. Its demolition has polarized society which suits many political parties. Therefore Most of the Indians have different views on Babri Demolition. But tell me when other Muslim nations demolish mosques or India demolish temples for various developmental reasons why everyone in Pakistan remains a mute spectator. BTW only Hindus lost lives in police action in 1992 Babri demolition incident .

Before ranting about Gujarat Riots, do check what was the cause of the riots and how many Hindus and Muslims lost their lives. Also check how many Hindus lost life in Police action during riots. It is better if you also check about the number of persons both Muslims and Hindus including many ruling BJP ministers, leaders and supporters who were convicted and serving sentences for their involvement in those riots. BTW the riots resulted in the deaths of 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus. And every Indian but for few fanatics are deeply ashamed of that horrible incidence. After 2002 riots, No such incidence took place in Gujarat is the biggest testimony of Indians secular credentials.

OT: We know most of Pakistani approve the actions of Hafiz Saeed and look upon him as a National Hero, but the moot question is whether any Pakistani who disagrees with the actions of Hafiz, Lakhvi, Dawood and others has got b@lls to critcize them in their country. :o:

Bollywood is giving Hafiz Saeed too much publicity without costing him a penny.

Stop feeling jealous about the publicity Hafiz Saeed might get but for a moment think what impact this Publicity will have on Pakistan's image Internationally.

Whether a Pakistani feels that, India and Bollywood is an @sshole and always doing something idiotic OR Bollywood loves to portray Pakistan as a sh!t nation.

The reality is that Bollywood is getting bigger and like it or not it can Highlight the issue of Pakistan's shielding Hafiz Saeed on an International level.

The Question is, after claiming ignorance about Osama's presence in Pakistan, How would Pakistan defend presence of a notorious terrorist and many other uncomfortable facts which this Bollywood film may bring out for International viewers ? :p:

Not many people believe me but I always had this script in mind in which some raw guys kill dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan just the way mossad killed all the people behind the killing of their sportsman in some Olympics.

Becharay Indians..
Can't do diddly shyt in real life, so have to make fictitious movies to feel good. I mean, how fcked up a nation's mentality can be?

Basically, Kabir Khan is giving Indians a finger.....that fiction is where we can touch Pakistan.

LMAO.

some gems from the movie Trailer

'Jab Amerikan Ghus ker Osama mar saktay hain, tau hum kyun nahi?'

Beta, apki inti aukat kab huye?

'Indians need Justice'

Yes so do the Gujju Muslims. But wait.....they are not Indians.

Not many people believe me but I always had this script in mind in which some raw guys kill dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan just the way mossad killed all the people behind the killing of their sportsman in some Olympics.
And the best part will be,Pakistan cannt say a word against that because according to them he is not in Pakistan.:-)

we appriciate your concern for a mosque demolished in India,and hope have the same concern for more than 95% of temples destroyed in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom