What's new

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed

A very good reason for being an apartheid ...Why don't you take a shovel and dig every god damn place where some 5000 years ago, A Hindu Devta/Devti passed or rest for a while after taking a stroll ?

Not a political, You just said people staunchly believe that Babri mosque was built upon some mandar !

If India demolishes their own temples ...who are we to object it since we are not Hindus ? Every muslim is suppose to resist any demolition of the mosque anywhere in the world. You can google about it !

Yes ...only Hindus were there demolishing the Babri Mosque ....they deserved to die !

:o: The one who orchestrated the whole massacre of innocent Muslims is now the Prime Minister of India :bounce:

If they were, they would not have voted BJP like they did in the last elections.

We know how secular it is when you guys are force-breaking the fasting of the people, and when Muslim boy cannot marry a Hindu girl but a Hindu Boy can marry a Muslim girl ....would you like to google about such campaigns being run in the very heart of where the Rajneti is :hitwall:

Pakistanis have the heaviest balls ...you can check anyone's :D...They day you guys throw shoes upon Dovel and imprisoned Uddhav Thackery and his likes ...we might consider some guys to criticise ....till then let them be a pain in your @ss :bunny:

A week ago I met a Hindu doctor in a private hospital in my hometown ....we had a lot of gupshup and we made good friends ....I invited him for tea and we talked even more ....Do you want me to provide you a proof ?
Lol,yes we destroyed the Babri masjid and if need be we'll also destroy the Masjid standing on our holy ground in Mathura as these mosques were built by demolishing the existing temples on those sites:azn:.The reality is that you can't do nothing in this matter as these are all within our country.So go cry a river in front of the O.I.C. if it can make you feel a little better:lol:

i am sure Hafiz will peacefully & voluntarily surrender if you send Katrina Kaif to arrest him.. :D
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! *hanstay hanstay faints
This is soooo funnehhhhhhhhhh
He will say ,' agar aisay hee arrest karna tha tau itnay saal keu laga diey,pehlay keu nahi aey'

@WAJsal @fakhre mirpur read devil souls post

On topic: :rofl: kabir khan is just playing on and using a common indian's sentiments. The man himself would hardly care abt any hafiz saeed.

Last edited:
Lol,yes we destroyed the Babri masjid and if need be we'll also destroy the Masjid standing on our holy ground in Mathura as these mosques were built by demolishing the existing temples on those sites:azn:.The reality is that you can't do nothing in this matter as these are all within our country.So go cry a river in front of the O.I.C. if it can make you feel a little better:lol:
@P.K.
@Horus ....Do we need this guy on PDF sir jee ?

@P.K.
@Horus ....Do we need this guy on PDF sir jee ?
lol,so you're resorting to complaints now:lol:!Just tell me where in my post have i abused you or for that matter your religion or your God:rolleyes:!I have only stated that Babri masjid was demolished because it was illegally built after demolishing the existing temple that too on one of our holiest shrines.The same goes with the Mosque of Mathura which is again an extremely holy place to us.Just tell me one thing,suppose if somebody goes ahead and demolished the Al-Aqsa mosque of Jerusalem and builds a temple or for that matter a synagogue over it's ruins will you or the other Muslims accept that temple/Synagogue:coffee:!!

First they killed dawood ibrahim in movie and now they are going to kill hafiz saeed :D

I hope they also tell the reason of hatred of hafiz saeed for India as his 36 family members got killed by hindu mob during migration from haryana to lahore
APS peshawar.

Partition pay maara tha, 70 years now, us qoum nay hamaray mulk kee jaan nahi chori. Kashmir, 71, ttp,bla aps........

36 members' blood is hard to forget but still wud have calmed down over time had it not been for 70 years of constant rabid madness directed at us by them. Wont blame him. Those ppl who had killed their daughters to save their honors, those who had collected chopped body parts of their relatives killed by hindus and sikhs....in 47, they knew the pain.

I hate those pakistanis' face who want anything to do with indians.

Back
Top Bottom