What's new

Phantom: Saif Ali Khan's quest to kill Mumbai attack mastermind 'Hariz' Saeed

You are turning Hafiz Saeed into a bigger hero and we are winning on international stage Mr
Good, you are telling us that we will make Hafiz a bigger hero. But you forgot to mention for whom ?

If Hafiz becomes a Hero for some lunatics in Pakistan then it will be another Lal Masjid kind of a situation for you. Indians won't mind that. ;)

wtf dude seriously?
Last time i saw pakistanis were accusing us for using pakistan, last time i saw obama visited india and he is yet to visit pakistan, last time i saw the lawmakers in america are accusing you of being terrorists heavens. And theres lot of initiatives of tot under DTTI with only india so much for pakistan being a strategic partner. Last time i saw they are helping us in building our AC and i don't need to tell u what they are offering, and i can go on and on....

On russia- ok seriously tell me what are they offering you and in how much quantity.
Are they offering you SUKHOI, are they offering you submarines, are they offering you missiles.
When you get these things then come back we will have a debate till then dream baby dream.
Yes and now USA with our help is talking to Afghanistan. Yes your plans in Afghanistan destroyed. Yes you got nothing and we are quitely getting weapons few days back 72 Bradley IFV also arrived and 15 Viper are on their way.

Yes and now USA with our help is talking to Afghanistan. Yes your plans in Afghanistan destroyed. Yes you got nothing and we are quitely getting weapons few days back 72 Bradley IFV also arrived and 15 Viper are on their way.

BTW why Uncle Sam is giving weapons to you quietly ?

Is this a part of any shady deals, like obliging a mistress which shouldn't be revealed to everyone ? :azn:

Report from Pakistan news paper ... What we can expect more than this ???:undecided:

If you don't like, don't Watch it ... Simple ...

BTW why Uncle Sam is giving weapons to you quietly ?

Is this a part of any shady deals, like obliging a mistress which shouldn't be revealed to everyone ? :azn:
They want to keep fooling you and quietly hand over us weapons.

what, "terrorist" Modi ? :lol:

get used to it, he'll be here for a while :coffee:
Wasn't talking about Modi. But it's good that you have come out of the holier than thou attitude. Is hammam mien aap bhi nangay hien :D

They want to keep fooling you and quietly hand over us weapons.
Okay, you just confirmed our suspicion about why Uncle Sam is so surreptitious in dealing with you :enjoy:

:o: One Really Wonders : Are these comments in favour of proclaimed terrorists can truly be treated as representative thought process of average Pakistani OR this venomous attitude is limited to few Pakistani PDF members that too only against India ? :o:
Just a reaction to a movie like 'Phantom' which is a just a wet dream of almost every Indian ...:D

Wasn't talking about Modi. But it's good that you have come out of the holier than thou attitude. Is hammam mien aap bhi nangay hien :D
the truth is that awam on both sides have no idea what is actually going on :P

article-2226013-0685E533000005DC-538_306x423.jpg

KABHI AOO NA KHUSBOO LAGAA KAY
Hum kyun aayen,humhare kaam toh Amriciyon ne kar diya woh bhi tumhare mulq ke under ghus ke.Isske baad agar sharam naam ki koi cherez tumhare zahn mein baki hain toh ek kaam karo chullu bhar pani mein doob maron:rofl:.Btw badla toh humne le lie tum logo se aur woh bhi ek historic day par;),kaisa raha humara badla:azn:!!

Just a reaction to a movie like 'Phantom' which is a just a wet dream of almost every Indian ...:D
Indians having wet dreams hardly damage the country but What one should be really worried about is, this protective attitude of Whole Nation towards proclaimed terrorists which is a sure sign of a catastrophe in the days to come. :(

Yes Russia refused to support your move against Pakistan in UN. Russia has also offered to sell us big brother of SU-30 the better SU-35. Helicopters and Air Defence systems are also coming.
Lol,you really think that Russia will even sell you the modest Su-25 CAS aircraft let alone Su-35 and that too without India's approval:lol:!Russia has only offered to sell a few Mi-35 attack helos which are totally obsolete in modern day's warfare and hence we are going to retire them after having them in service for more than 3 decades:wave:.The Russkies may be a lot of things but one thing is for sure that they ain't stupid.They will never ever ditch their largest defense customer and a reliable ally like India for a country like Pakistan specially when they have got tens of billions of $ worth of defense JVs with us in the pipeline.Our support is too much important for them specially in the current scenario considering the hold we have in the international arena.On the other hand Pakistan is a literally "nobody" in the global stage as of now,So my advice would be to stop boasting about your so called "alliance" with Russia unless you get to buy some state of the art weaponry from them:rolleyes:!!Russia is literally taking you guys for a ride for nothing and your country is foolish enough to fall in their trap!!

After waar its India's turn to make their own mumbo jumbo of patriotic movies. We should make one on samjhauta express.

Back
Top Bottom