What's new

Petrol at 127.30 - highest ever

The Price of Oil has reached a record high and its inching close to $80/ barrel

1633043219527.png

I just filled up my car on E10 @ $1.49 that is Rs185 and E10 has 10% ethanol mixed making it the cheapest petrol available, Normal unleaded was @ $1.58 which is Rs195.

Diesel touched £1.05 and now it's £1.39 .. that's a 32.3% increase in just a few months.

You have OBVIOUSLY taken into account wages and disposable income in UK

The AVERAGE MONTHLY wage In August 2021 employees in the United Kingdom were earning a median pay of 1.98 thousand pounds per month, which was a large increase from the 1.5 thousand pounds per month they were earning in July 2014.

Totally unskilled dustbin men who pick up rubbish

The average pay for a Garbage Man is £31,312 a year and £15 an hour in London, United Kingdom. The average salary range for a Garbage Man is between £24,018 and £37,302

There is a vast shortage of UNSKILLED and SKILLED employees. You could walk into any job centre and by the afternoon be in a job that pays over 30,000 pounds

In 2021 the unemployment rate of the United Kingdom is expected to reach 5.6 percent, compared with 4.5 percent in 2020. Unemployment is expected to peak going in 2022, at 5.9 percent as the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the UK economy.

Look at the job vacancies.
THEY ARE THE HIGHEST IN 21 YEARS AND MORE. I just did want to go back 50 years as even then these figures are going to be the HIGHEST EVER

1633044972141.png

Actually our KUPPITAAN is busy in turning this country into a secular and liberal state by working day and night at his BANI GALAA palace. after he is finished there he will divert his attention towards economy. ghabrana bilkul nai hai

I just filled up my car on E10 @ $1.49 that is Rs185 and E10 has 10% ethanol mixed making it the cheapest petrol available, Normal unleaded was @ $1.58 which is Rs195.
The minimum wage according to Pakistan govt is Pkr15,000 per month
that is a working hour wage of 26 UK Pence

The Minimum wage in Uk is £8 or 800 Uk Pence per working hour

That means on minimum wage

Pakistan 26p/hr
UK 800p/hr

How long will a Pakistani have to work to buy a Ltr of Petrol and how long will a UK man have to work to buy a Ltr of petrol.

You can work it out yourself

The minimum wage according to Pakistan govt is Pkr15,000 per month
that is a working hour wage of 26 UK Pence

The Minimum wage in Uk is £8 or 800 Uk Pence per working hour

That means on minimum wage

Pakistan 26p/hr
UK 800p/hr

How long will a Pakistani have to work to buy a Ltr of Petrol and how long will a UK man have to work to buy a Ltr of petrol.

You can work it out yourself

So are you suggesting that Pak govt should continue to subsidize petrol?

So are you suggesting that Pak govt should continue to subsidize fuel?

No. I am saying do not pretend and whine that the effect on lives is the same in UK, Europe, the Americas, Canada, Australia, Japan, GCC etc as it is for someone living in Pakistan.

Actually our KUPPITAAN is busy in turning this country into a secular and liberal state by working day and night at his BANI GALAA palace. after he is finished there he will divert his attention towards economy. ghabrana bilkul nai hai

So a person raising islamophobia issue on an international stage, making quranic verses with translation part of the educational curriculum and who said unhesitantly he will not be accepting Israel is going to make Pakistan a secular and liberal state? Seriously what kinda logic is that? all while you are sitting in a secular liberal country, freakin hypocrite.

No. I am saying do not pretend and whine that the effect on lives is the same in UK, Europe, the Americas, Canada, Australia, Japan, GCC etc as it is for someone living in Pakistan.

Thats a stupid logic, let me explain, Pakistan is importing Oil just like UK, so both buy the Oil at the same price so when the prices rises it should on the same percentage but its not, rate of price rise of fuel is alot lower than in UK.

Just like you can't compare the cost of production of a litre of MIlk in UK to Pakistan because it will be alot cheaper in Pakistan

Petrol price in India ~ 240 PKR

No, Indians are paying only approx 100rs inr/liter

You are paying more local rupees for a liter compare to Indians

It is not Indian fault that doller prise in Pakistan is high.

It is a fault of government only...

I had read on another thread in PDF that the informal sector in Pakistan is huge. There was a certain element of pride in that declaration.

This is detrimental in the long run as you end up with a very small tax net, and tax collection becomes a one trick pony where fuel is targeted every time. I am not saying that tax evasion is absent in India, but it has certainly become a lot difficult with digitization. Now there is so much traceability and interlinkages between data that sooner or later government will find out if tax evasion is happening in a consistent manner.

Stealing electricity, not paying taxes, under-reporting income etc are our own contributions to the mess. Get everyone in the tax net. In the short term cost of business will go up and hence prices will too. People always want prices to be depressed but facilities to be world class. It doesn't work that way.

So a person raising islamophobia issue on an international stage, making quranic verses with translation part of the educational curriculum and who said unhesitantly he will not be accepting Israel is going to make Pakistan a secular and liberal state? Seriously what kinda logic is that? all while you are sitting in a secular liberal country, freakin hypocrite.
o yeahhh is he doing us a favor by raising the voice against Islamophobia???? thats his job, his duty mate. last time i checked he was elected pm by the people of ISLAMIC republic of PAKISTAN. its his constitutional duty to make Islamic education part of our curriculum. he took an oath. and he knows that the day anyone decides to accept israel will be lynched alive by the people of Pakistan.
lets c the other picture. he declared any person going for Kashmir Jihad an enemy of Pakistan. his govt has passed several anti Islamic bills without even consulting the Islamic Ideology Council. he broke an agreement against a major religious Political party and later murdered several civilians for protesting. homosexuality is being promoted and randi marches have become common where they abuse Islamic values. vulgarity has increased. liberals and secular forces are gaining momentum. traitor r roaming free and openly abusing armed forces of Pakistan. corrupt are enjoying in foreign countries. do u want me to go on???????????
who is the FREAKIN HYPOCRITE now??????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom