What's new

Petrol at 127.30 - highest ever

I think he has also realized that.

He would have survived, had there been any industry left. What he realized when he took charge that Pakistan is left with two industries: Ittefaq Foundries, and Sugar Mills Mafia

People shouldn't make promises without researching a little bit. I wouldn't have run for the election in Pakistan. Even I knew Pakistan is empty. The only reason I voted for him to come to power to hold those accountable for the plunder. But that idea failed too. You can't touch powerful in Pakistan. That's something not possible whether you are a PM or an Army Chief.

Sab ki tou videos bani huee hain...

Well, to be fair, we must still allow him the remainder of his term before judging him on the results.

Well, to be fair, we must still allow him the remainder of his term before judging him on the results.
I think he tried.. that's satisfying tbh. I don't blame him for not trying. I only have one disagreement, he should have prepared the nation before election instead of saying that the situation will get better in 3 months, or one year etc..

Baqi, it is my belief that you can't fix even in a decade.. The genes of our nation to fix its own problems are missing.

We rather successful steered Pakistan through a pandemic.
our basic economic indicators have been poor because we have done little for decades and that can't change over night and we need to understand that
Pakistan was successful in only ignoring the pandemic. We are not prepared to absorb the effects on other economies, from where more than half of the foreign exchange is generated in the form of workers' remittances.

I think he tried.. that's satisfying tbh. I don't blame him for not trying. I only have one disagreement, he should have prepared the nation before election instead of saying that the situation will get better in 3 months, or one year etc..

Baqi, it is my belief that you can't fix even in a decade.. The genes of our nation to fix its own problems are missing.

And I ABSOLUTELY agree with this

he should have gone on national T.V on all channels with one message

WE HAVE BEEN FCUKED AND IT WILL TAKE THE BEST PART OF 20 YEARS AND ALOT OF SACRIFICES FROM THE PEOPLE AND COUNTRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK

He should have put the blame for the reality on those politicians and THE PEOPLE, the people are not children where they can act stupid and get away with their stupid decision choices

He should have made clear what would be happening and the pain it will cause

every politician gives promises

But IK should have promised that he would make the public's life hell for 5 years in order to fix Pakistan

He spent too much time trying to soften the blow when I feel he understood the challenges

You need to be blunt with a idiot and Pakistani public are idiots who need to be shaken not be given promises

Petrol Prices Increased to Rs. 127.30 per liter! The highest ever price in the history of Pakistan.

Dollar crossing Rs. 171 - the highest ever in the history of Pakistan.

The finance ministry said Pakistan’s prices are lowest in region but we also have one of the lowest GDP per Capita in the region. It also declined 14% since 2018.

The respite offer by Covid is now over. Current account deficit is back, the myth of the economic turn around is dead… interest rates will now rise to stop consumption which will lead to less economic activity… massive spending to drive the economy are at a halt… we are going back right where we started - about to hit a massive wall and the party is now over!
Via ali moeen from Facebook

Tabdeeli agaayii hai boysss
Stopped reading after that
Bro its Imported material
Use it efficiently
Aik do Saal pakoray na khao
Saudi Arabia
.5 Riyal per Liter

2 Riyal per Liter

4 Times

And I ABSOLUTELY agree with this

he should have gone on national T.V on all channels with one message

WE HAVE BEEN FCUKED AND IT WILL TAKE THE BEST PART OF 20 YEARS AND ALOT OF SACRIFICES FROM THE PEOPLE AND COUNTRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK

He should have put the blame for the reality on those politicians and THE PEOPLE, the people are not children where they can act stupid and get away with their stupid decision choices

He should have made clear what would be happening and the pain it will cause

every politician gives promises

But IK should have promised that he would make the public's life hell for 5 years in order to fix Pakistan

He spent too much time trying to soften the blow when I feel he understood the challenges

You need to be blunt with a idiot and Pakistani public are idiots who need to be shaken not be given promises

The thing is, even 20 years are not enough.. You need to import a different nation and send ours to somewhere to fix Pakistan.

A nation that resists even reforms in education doesn't deserve to prosper.
Strange . There is a MASSIVE shortage in every job in UK.
HGV drivers and Garbage men are earning £35,000 a year. There are 44,000 vacancies for nurses. Tens of thousands for carers. 136,000 in NHS. You cannot get a builder a plumber or a electrcian for love or money.
A plumber can charge £50-100 an Hour
In 2021 the unemployment rate of the United Kingdom is expected to reach 5.6 percent, compared with 4.5 percent in 2020. Unemployment is expected to peak going in 2022, at 5.9 percent as the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the UK economy.

The thing is, even 20 years are not enough.. You need to import a different nation and send ours to somewhere to fix Pakistan.

A nation that resists even reforms in education doesn't deserve to prosper.

In 2021 the unemployment rate of the United Kingdom is expected to reach 5.6 percent, compared with 4.5 percent in 2020. Unemployment is expected to peak going in 2022, at 5.9 percent as the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the UK economy.

Exactly where do you start

Pakistani education is a joke with multiple different schools, exam boards, curriculums and no or little worth internationally

Pakistan DESPERATELY needs a standardised curriculum on par with and recognised by the world so all the hard work our children put in can be put to use both inside and outside Pakistan

But what happens??? Bullshit after bullshit by lanats

It's the lack of understanding and responsibility amongst the general population

As a people we enjoy our politicians bullshit

And we have grown accustom to absolute jahilat as a norm

We treat politicians like KINGS and give loyalty and blood for them can you imagine people in UK, Germany or Japan doing that

We rather successful steered Pakistan through a pandemic.
our basic economic indicators have been poor because we have done little for decades and that can't change over night and we need to understand that

But the eagerness to go back to the crooks who put you in that position in the first place is just baffling

A Cull is needed in Pakistan to clear out millions of idiots who don't deserve life
A war is required to turn millions of Jahils into Shaheed and save their pathetic lives.

Exactly where do you start

Pakistani education is a joke with multiple different schools, exam boards, curriculums and no or little worth internationally

Pakistan DESPERATELY needs a standardised curriculum on par with and recognised by the world so all the hard work our children put in can be put to use both inside and outside Pakistan

But what happens??? Bullshit after bullshit by lanats
Those who have real power won't let this happen. It's simply not in their benefit that the next generation of who they think as kammi kameens, compete with their own generation.

Don't expect any reform in any sector. One or two persons, or even a couple of persons can't do jack. And the nation's IQ is not that high to understand what's good and what's bad for them. So instead of impacting our own BP, we should leave them where they belong.

Those who are fortunate enough will settle in other countries. Rest will elect crooks again and the cycle will continue.

Supply side disruptions/shortages are a global phenomenon right now not just limited to Pakistan.

Look at the rise of costs for goods in the US/Europe? Why do Pakistanis always seem to think they are special. Prices for essentials is still amongst the cheapest in the world. Pakistan grows most of what it eats.

Not that I am trying to justify the PTI govt. policies, but its even worst in UK, you have no idea how expensive the daily items have become and in fact the diesel prices have soar to £1.40 per litre and its getting even more expensive.

Diesel touched £1.05 and now it's £1.39 .. that's a 32.3% increase in just a few months.

What should government do?
Create and environment where investors can enter all industries on equal basis with current companies and can invest in domestic production of goods that are of decent enough quality, so that products don’t have to be imported. Import substitution but cutting out the corruption that are keeping prices high and local products either of lower quality or in agriculture, low yield. If production can be increased, through supply and demand, prices will come down and excess can be exported. Local monopolies/cartels need to be broken so entrepreneurs can enter the field on equal footing. Also, smuggling and theft (such as electricity theft) need to be stopped hard. The losses are passed on to all consumers. Finally, finding ways to become more efficient, raising standards so vehicles use less fuel to go as far, so in the case of current vehicles, incentives for people to use public transportation.

the other thing that could be done by the government is to work with UN Food Aid Agencies to implement a similar program as to what is happening in Ethiopia, so that excess food can be sold to the UN aid agencies and given to people in need in Afghanistan as well as in Pakistan. This international approach will not only lower food prices for those that can afford it, but subsidize aid to the poor and find a way for the government to implement modern agriculture.

never let a crisis go to waste, the government needs to move fast, and work with the UN to boost local production; the whole “give a man a fish, eat for a day, teach a man to fish, eat for life” technique. Japan implemented reforms between 1945-1950 for economic growth, but supplying the Korean War effort from 1950-1953 supercharged their growth. In a similar way, supplying the humanitarian relief to Afghanistan can be a way for Pakistan to address these supply side issues.

Last edited:
What reserves? 22 crore abadi hy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom