What's new

Petrol at 127.30 - highest ever

Pakistani petrol/diesel prices are very very low compared to the region and the world

Pakistan should appropriately increase taxes to ensure appropriate revenue as per international standards

It's ridiculous the idiocy our population gets upto and what they expect from nothing
Pakistan has the lowest direct tax payer in the subcontinent, Pakistan's external reserve is incomparable to it's external debt, Pakistan has almost 0 income from sin goods like Alcohol and Tobacco and Pakistan's taxes on Petroleum is half of India's. India has more external reserve than external debt, it has huuuuge income from sin goods, still charges double of what pakistan charges on petrol.

India has 30% higher per capita income (in PPP) compared to Pakistan. Indians pay close to 50% higher petrol price. :undecided:
UK per capita income is many times of India, we both import Petroleum but not differences in price.

Pakistan has the lowest direct tax payer in the subcontinent, Pakistan's external reserve is incomparable to it's external debt, Pakistan has almost 0 income from sin goods like Alcohol and Tobacco and Pakistan's taxes on Petroleum is half of India's. India has more external reserve than external debt, it has huuuuge income from sin goods, still charges double of what pakistan charges on petrol.

Pakistan public is largely jahil

We elect crooks, we want no accountability and will let Bhutto's and Sharifs rule us like Kings

Pakistan is over-subsidised and our taxes are minimal in comparison to other countries

Previous governments have edged us to ruin with their stupid actions and it will take a decade or two to fix

the greatest threat to Pakistan was always that our public dosent understand the sacrifices needed to fix Pakistan and make it successful and waiting in the wings are the utter lanati jahils PMLN and PPP supporters waiting to drag us back to the Sharifs and Bhutto's

Pakistan public is largely jahil

We elect crooks, we want no accountability and will let Bhutto's and Sharifs rule us like Kings

Pakistan is over-subsidised and our taxes are minimal in comparison to other countries

Previous governments have edged us to ruin with their stupid actions and it will take a decade or two to fix

the greatest threat to Pakistan was always that our public dosent understand the sacrifices needed to fix Pakistan and make it successful and waiting in the wings are the utter lanati jahils PMLN and PPP supporters waiting to drag us back to the Sharifs and Bhutto's
I the past few months, I have reached to a conclusion that you can't fix the situation, no matter what you do. People are hell bent on bringing those crooks back, who looted them in broad daylight and then ran away.

It's destiny of Pakistan to remain like this while others progress to prosperity.

PAKISTAN WAS SIMPLY NOT PREPARED TO ABSORB THE SHOCK OF ONE PANDEMIC..

I have reached to a conclusion that you can't fix the situation, no matter what you do.

The next step in this realization must be to call out those who have made false promises to the nation to get into power.

People are losing jobs even in gulf..

Strange . There is a MASSIVE shortage in every job in UK.
HGV drivers and Garbage men are earning £35,000 a year. There are 44,000 vacancies for nurses. Tens of thousands for carers. 136,000 in NHS. You cannot get a builder a plumber or a electrcian for love or money.
A plumber can charge £50-100 an Hour

This is the only party which had 100% support from the military, but still they're failing miserably.
So previous govt failed in handling economics and finance because they had no military support lol

There's not even a single positive economic indicator and we're back to square one.
Saved the country from Pmln led default
7AFDA11A-A813-4284-90E1-2BF7CBFB28B1.jpeg
3E5A6228-17B9-4CF7-A923-EBB5883E6CDB.jpeg

Standard PTI generic response. PTI failed to bring any reforms lol, what a shitshow it is.
If you hadn't just watched Geo news, Jang you would have seen what PTI has done so far

I the past few months, I have reached to a conclusion that you can't fix the situation, no matter what you do. People are hell bent on bringing those crooks back, who looted them in broad daylight and then ran away.

It's destiny of Pakistan to remain like this while others progress to prosperity.

PAKISTAN WAS SIMPLY NOT PREPARED TO ABSORB THE SHOCK OF ONE PANDEMIC..

It's the lack of understanding and responsibility amongst the general population

As a people we enjoy our politicians bullshit

And we have grown accustom to absolute jahilat as a norm

We treat politicians like KINGS and give loyalty and blood for them can you imagine people in UK, Germany or Japan doing that

We rather successful steered Pakistan through a pandemic.
our basic economic indicators have been poor because we have done little for decades and that can't change over night and we need to understand that

But the eagerness to go back to the crooks who put you in that position in the first place is just baffling

A Cull is needed in Pakistan to clear out millions of idiots who don't deserve life

The next step in this realization must be to call out those who have made false promises to the nation to get into power.
I think he has also realized that.

He would have survived, had there been any industry left. What he realized when he took charge that Pakistan is left with two industries: Ittefaq Foundries, and Sugar Mills Mafia

People shouldn't make promises without researching a little bit. I wouldn't have run for the election in Pakistan. Even I knew Pakistan is empty. The only reason I voted for him to come to power to hold those accountable for the plunder. But that idea failed too. You can't touch powerful in Pakistan. That's something not possible whether you are a PM or an Army Chief.

Sab ki tou videos bani huee hain...

Back
Top Bottom