What's new

Petrol at 127.30 - highest ever

We are heading for a civil war we have destroyed ourselves. What is he doing? looks like nobody wants to take the blame. previous governments, this government? nobody cares. people are without jobs and it's hard to survive.

F-the region than

we are not even trading with them- what benefit would we get by the upliftment of the region?

without a sense of security there can be no business conducted specially when headlines talk about global supply chain shortcomings.

you are all Imran Khans

Government not only increased salaries of her own officials but also allowed for luxury imports in an attempt to restart the economy.
You just described why Pakistan is persistently facing high inflation.

Where do you import your oil from? or we have oil reserves we can use
Gulf states and in dollars I understand what you mean. However you must also take into account the amount of tax duties that are imposed on the import of fuel by the government taking into accont the average income rate. Countries which have an average income of about 100 dollars a month can’t afford to tax the fuel on such high levels. I mean we are not Uk or US that we are comparing our fuel prices with theirs. Instead the government should increase exports by facilitating the manufacturing sector, tax the high income groups who even today are getting away with undeclared incomes, get the looted money back from Zardaris and Shariffs. These were the promises that I voted for, the entire country voted for. However more than three years have passed and no progress has been made on these issues nor does he government seem interested in doing so.
It’s like since they couldn’t fulfill their promises, they decide to transfer the deficit burden directly on the lay man.

Last edited:
o yeahhh is he doing us a favor by raising the voice against Islamophobia???? thats his job, his duty mate. last time i checked he was elected pm by the people of ISLAMIC republic of PAKISTAN. its his constitutional duty to make Islamic education part of our curriculum. he took an oath. and he knows that the day anyone decides to accept israel will be lynched alive by the people of Pakistan.
lets c the other picture. he declared any person going for Kashmir Jihad an enemy of Pakistan. his govt has passed several anti Islamic bills without even consulting the Islamic Ideology Council. he broke an agreement against a major religious Political party and later murdered several civilians for protesting. homosexuality is being promoted and randi marches have become common where they abuse Islamic values. vulgarity has increased. liberals and secular forces are gaining momentum. traitor r roaming free and openly abusing armed forces of Pakistan. corrupt are enjoying in foreign countries. do u want me to go on???????????
who is the FREAKIN HYPOCRITE now??????????

Atleast you admit that he is raising his voice against Islamophobia and bringing Quran into part of formal education, which is a start, but according to you he is busy turning Pakistan into a secular & liberal state so why would he do that? and let me jolt your memory a bit, the previous govt which was also elected by the people of " ISLAMIC republic of PAKISTAN" removed the finality of the prophet from the election bill, remember that? Thats what you call working towards secularism and liberalism.

As per your comment about getting lynched for accepting Israel. JUIF Leader Maulana Sherani openly advocated for accepting Israel, did he get lynched?

Another JUIF leader Maulana Ajmal Qadri has already accepted that he went to Israel on the orders of then PM Nawaz to establish relations with Israel, did any of those 2 get lynched?

So your claims of people lynching for accepting Israel is just plain BS.

lets c the other picture. he declared any person going for Kashmir Jihad an enemy of Pakistan.

Well thats a lie, this is what he exactly said.

On the contrary he has raised the voice of Kashmiris in every venue and on every occasion more than any leader in the history of Pakistan .

his govt has passed several anti Islamic bills without even consulting the Islamic Ideology Council.

Another Lie, unless you can prove it otherwise

And just so that you don't bring anything from your rear end. Here is the full list of laws passed by the PTI govt

he broke an agreement against a major religious Political party and later murdered several civilians for protesting.

Do you mean Mulla Dallah and his horde? in my opinion they should have been wiped out. I don't even consider them Muslims, they are exactly against this Sunnah

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that:
The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: "The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the people are safe, and the believer is the one from whom the people's lives and wealth are safe."

homosexuality is being promoted and randi marches have become common where they abuse Islamic values. vulgarity has increased. liberals and secular forces are gaining momentum.

How has PMIK promoted homosexuality? or your randi marches or vulgarity? its actually the opposition thats behind them, just this week video of PMLN leader Zubair videos were released.

traitor r roaming free and openly abusing armed forces of Pakistan. corrupt are enjoying in foreign countries. do u want me to go on???????????

This is the only statement that i agree with you on, but please do go on as of yet you have not been able to prove how PMIK has been so busy turning Pakistan into a secular and liberal country.

who is the FREAKIN HYPOCRITE now??????????

Actually you have been promoted from a hypocrite to a liar, Congratulations.

Last edited:
You dont get it. He is saying that the rise in fuel in UK affects him the same way it affects a Pakistani. That its equal to the pain felt by a Pakistani on 15000Pkr a month while he earns anything from £24,000 a year. The pain of balancing the living budget is the same according to him. This is patently wrong.

Who are you talking about? You replied to me when i compared the price rise in Aus.

We are not comparing the cost of production. We would if the incomes were the same

That was an example, basically i was trying to say that the country can't control (and it shouldn't) of imported items. However locally produced items can be and should be controlled.
Depends on the car you drive. I wouldn't fill my car with E10 for saving $5 directly. I would go with 91 unleaded and save few $ than you in long run.
Although it looks like this:
1.49 x 50 = $ 74.5
1.58 x 50 = $ 79

However, difference can show up in mileage which i experienced. Quoting from the link below, a typical car using an unleaded fuel uses nine litres of fuel per 100 kilometres then the same car using E10 would use about 9.3 litres per 100 kilometres. So a motorist filling up with:

E10 - has $1784.89 annual expenditure
ULP 91 - has $1776.60 annual expenditure (eventually Saving $8.29 over all than E10)
PULP 95 - has $1927.80 annual expenditure
PULP 98 - has $2016 annual expenditure

I actually tested this myself and i didn't find much difference in mileage by filling up with E10 or 98, but to be honest i have never tested with 91

It’s stupid to compare wages or disposable income in other countries against petrol prices.
People should pay the fair market price for fuel. Why is taxpayer money or loans used to subsidise the price of a product.
You need to think of increasing disposable income either by sacrificing elsewhere or earning more.
More then half of the working population do not do any work and we have the decency to ask the govt use taxpayers money to provide subsidy. WHY ???

Bring in the appropriate reforms then. Who's stopping PTI? This is the only party which had 100% support from the military, but still they're failing miserably.
There's not even a single positive economic indicator and we're back to square one. What is it that PTI has done differently? Literally nothing...
Any appropriate reforms will make life of average person much harder in short term and that is exactly what going on. Govt needs to unplug people from free and subsidies facilities. Time to pay Tax baby. If there are 5 people at home. All need to work and pay Tax to use that road outside their house. Work baby work. Single moms work 12 hours shift here in US to pay their bills and Taxes.

It’s stupid to compare wages or disposable income in other countries against petrol prices.
People should pay the fair market price for fuel. Why is taxpayer money or loans used to subsidise the price of a product.
You need to think of increasing disposable income either by sacrificing elsewhere or earning more.
More then half of the working population do not do any work and we have the decency to ask the govt use taxpayers money to provide subsidy. WHY ???
Back to basic. If city living is expensive, than people needs to go back to village. Grow their own food, feed their family and live happy village life.

But people in Pakistan want, imported cas, air conditioning, KFC , iPhone, and expect govt to pay their bills. Subsidies everything for them to point of them being free, regardless of their price in the world.

1633773491301.png

Petrol prices are getting higher across the world and I don't understand those people who blame the government for the hike or the public where with use of a single second common sense can make them realise that Pakistan is not an oil-producing country instead we fulfil most of our energy needs by importing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom