What's new

Petrol at 127.30 - highest ever

India had total IT software and services revenue in 2000-01 of $8.26 billion, of which about $6.2 billion, or 75 percent, was in exports. Pakistan did nothing at that time and till 2010 we were not exporting any IT related services. Pakistan wasted those precious 10 years in Afghan War.
Lol.. Pakistan wasted the youth when it didn't work on emerging tech of that time in 1990.. Schools, colleges and universities were harboring political workers rather than making much needed changes.

A country doesn't suddenly start producing software. It needs massive educational reforms at every level.

Musharraf got what was left my Mian saab, the visionary artist. Your universities were producing outdated breed when others made progress by making much needed changes to take advantage of the emerging tech that laid foundation of their progress in the next 30 years..

Now they have been working on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics for the past few years.. Name one university that has good international standard programs in the emerging tech with research support.

Naturally, Indians and others in the region (count Sri Lanka in this as well) will take away majority of the share coming to the sub continent..

Yahan tou single national curriculum pe aap logon ki siyasat khatam nahi hoti..

You must never underestimate divine wisdom of Mian Mafroor. He once said if my govt artificially controlled price of dollar then this (PTI govt) can do it too 😂

Yes. He said if USD can be controlled artificially so you give it a try, means he said USD can not be controlled artificially for a longer period.

Yes. He said if USD can be controlled artificially so you give it a try, means he said USD can not be controlled artificially for a longer period.
خواجہ دا گواہ ڈڈو
شاہ سے زیادہ شاہ کے وفادار
Lol.. Pakistan wasted the youth when it didn't work on emerging tech of that time in 1990.. Schools, colleges and universities were harboring political workers rather than making much needed changes.
India was bankrupt in 1990. IMF saved them and their govts did successive reforms to put country's economy on track. Meanwhile Pakistan went to IMF 22 times without a single time putting economy on right track. Who is responsible? All 22 govts including this one.

Kitna rote ho yr tm log… humare yaha se to sasta hi hai…
DCFA7CCE-08DA-4A56-AEF0-9B46BB19B80B.jpeg

People are losing jobs even in gulf..

Where the inflation is controlled, salaries are being reduced by 10-25%. Businesses are shutting down.

The situation specially in gulf will impact Pakistan more in the future. We didn't invest in industries in the last few decades, Pakistan is in a worst position. If countries like those having immense natural resources and large industrial base are suffering, imagine the situation of a country like Pakistan where the industry is dead for decades.

I really hope that people understand what's coming.. Next 2-3 years will be a killer for countries like Pakistan.

sensible post
Sod off wannabe God

yeap

these jahil pti supporters will soon claim expertise in eugenics and would openly talk of reducing pakistan's population

strange what being a youthiya does to a sane person

I just filled up my car on E10 @ $1.49 that is Rs185 and E10 has 10% ethanol mixed making it the cheapest petrol available, Normal unleaded was @ $1.58 which is Rs195.
Depends on the car you drive. I wouldn't fill my car with E10 for saving $5 directly. I would go with 91 unleaded and save few $ than you in long run.
Although it looks like this:
1.49 x 50 = $ 74.5
1.58 x 50 = $ 79

However, difference can show up in mileage which i experienced. Quoting from the link below, a typical car using an unleaded fuel uses nine litres of fuel per 100 kilometres then the same car using E10 would use about 9.3 litres per 100 kilometres. So a motorist filling up with:

E10 - has $1784.89 annual expenditure
ULP 91 - has $1776.60 annual expenditure (eventually Saving $8.29 over all than E10)
PULP 95 - has $1927.80 annual expenditure
PULP 98 - has $2016 annual expenditure

I paid PKR 317 for diesel yesterday. This is in the UK. This is an 8 year high. It's increased 50% in the last 18 months.
Price of oil on the international market has doubled in the last 1 year.

What do you want govt to do? Subsidise it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom