What's new

Petition to expel all Afghans out of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a muslim, OK? Must be one of those who were against creation of Pakistan and wanted to live in India s a minority. Your heroes will be not be Khalid-bin-Waleed or Muhammad Bin Qasim but maybe Aamir Khan, Sahrukh Khan and definately have a poster of Salman Khan and all of the muslim khans dancing with hindu women and marryig them. Or you may be the kind of muslim like Abdul Kalaam Azad who praised Israel on his visit to Jerusalem while Israeli Jets were bombing muslims in Gaza.

Now back to the topic. Yes we are sick and tired of free loader Afghnis because they have over stayed the muslim hospitality by 32 years.

Seriously I have nothing to say to you, its because of people like you and the club here that muslims all over the world have to suffer. My heroes are everyday people, I dont need anyone else. If you have a limited view on Islam then keep it with yourself, no need to question my faith, no one gave you that right, not even Allah.

Regards

DM

Oh really? What kind of Muslim are you? You come here constantly and insult the most powerful Muslim nation on Earth!

We Pakistanis, who have always defended you bharati Muslims from your hindu masters, and this is how you repay us?

Marijuana-Poster.jpg

The problem with this petition is, MQM types always twist the "Expel Afghan" into "Expel Pathan" argument.

There have been so many marriages between them that its now really hard to tell.

The problem with this petition is, MQM types always twist the "Expel Afghan" into "Expel Pathan" argument.

There have been so many marriages between them that its now really hard to tell.

To add:

So, what if the U.S. says, Expel Pakistani Americans because they are causing trouble?

Citizen of any nation has a freedom to live in any country by abiding the law.

Peaceful Afghans SHOULD NOT be kicked out.

Well, then. How about we push them back simply because they're

A. Illegal
B. Involved in extremism
C. No papers
D. All of the above.

If they immigrated legally, they can stay.

How could Afghans have these papers or be in Pakistan legally when they left during a time of war? Most of them would probably not even have their own Afghan papers.

Tell me one Afghani that came to Pakistan legally. Pakistanis in America are working for America and also contributing to the economy. Most Pakistani-Americans are not drug dealers, serial killers, thieves or land grabbers. Pakistani Americans do not call for America to be destroyed or annexed.

It's not double standards or hypocrisy. Pakistan and Pakistanis have done a lot for Afghanis and in return we were showered by their heroin, ak 47's and terrorism.

These Afghanis in Pakistan here are illegals and refs. They need to be kicked out sooner or later. I still remember when these animals were smashing cng buses so their bus mafia can thrive.

Most Afghans in Pakistan are not drug dealers, serial killers or thieves. It was inevitable that those problems of weapons and drugs would come once the Afghans came, it wasn't a fault of anyone, we had to let them come to Pakistan and then of course drugs and weapons would come, it couldn't be stopped. The other option was to lock them up like Iran, but we are not criminals like Iran, we could not do that.
And terrorism in Pakistan did not start because of Afghans. It was there before, the first terrorist was Murtaza Bhutto.

These Afghani traitors must be thrown out. The beloved fatherland was not created for these thankless criminals.

It boils my blood to see these afghans walk on the soil for which my grandparents paid the ultimate price with their lives in the horrid days of 1947.

I would have no trouble if the US and UK do the same with Pakistanis. They would be completely justified in that.

Do it at the earliest and make you make India's job way way easy !

Thanks in advance and all the best .

Great. India should extend the Khan market to accomodate 4 million more Faghanis. We know the namak haraam Faghnis and their terrorist snake nature is closer to the Hindu back stabbing nature. That is why bhartees and Faghanees get along great. Please take them from us for free.

Kick the Faghanees out of here. Pakistanis and Pakistan first.

Please dont say Faghanis, it is offenssive. I know you have been saying this over and over delibarately, you need to stop it from now on.

Somebody blamed us for drug and gun cultuer. We are suffereing from the same problme ourselves, this is the product of after soviet invasion of Afghanistan, prior to that point we were drug/gun free country. i hope you know that Afghanistan never had and never has GUN FACTORIES, we dont make guns, all the guns came to Afghanistan from outside such as pakistan, soviets, the US etc.

Guys we fight tooth and nail with some one if they say something about our beloved Prophet, but then we as Muslims insult him on daily basis. Tell me one thing that if the Ansars of the Madinah had not taken the Muhajareen in their houses would we have had the Islam we have today.
Then we also fight to death with the people who try to question the existence of Pakistan, but did we forget the fact that so many millions migrated into our houses from the other side at times with nothing but the clothes on their backs. What did our forefathers do they opened their houses to those people who needed help. What if they have not done it, would we have had the Pakistan that we have today.

I do understand the fact that many Afghans are involved int some shady business, are some Pakistanis not. In fact if we add it up more Pakistanis are involved in shady business in Pakistan then the Afghanis, what about that. Rather then blaming the ones we can why dont we fix our own selves first. Why dont we get rid of the corruption that is eating Pakistan from with in. Today lets say we rid our selves from the Afghanis citing that they are causing trouble. Then after that who are we going to blame, what will we do then.

A very deplorable and racist thread.

We are noone to decide their fate . Pakistan is under an agreement with Afghanistan and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to let registered Afghan refugees to stay in the country until December 2012.

Afghans are repatriated each year back to their homeland. Majority will definitely leave by 2012. So what's the problem?

A humble request to the new members on this forum to show some sensitivity. Tagging any ethnic group as criminals, barbarians is a very racist thing to do. This is not a utube video or other substandard Pakistani forums that i have witnessed.

Last edited:
What am I supposed to write in reply to such a post ? You said it all my friend, good luck to you and Pakistan.By the way what happened to your Muslim brotherhood and Muslim Ummah, or was that just another rhetoric like everything else. And what is "Fagnis "? No wonder every Afghani I have met hates Pakistan with passion. God your even racist against Afghanis lol

You being an elite member couldn't help ignoring an idiotic post. Those Pakistanis who complain about Afghan refugees are no different than Indian members here who constantly talk about Illegal Bengali immigrants in their country. Indians also call them a lot of names. Should i say all Indians are racists too?

Afghans in our country still don't want to go back. That clearly tells something that they are not treated that unfairly as you are making it out.

As for Muslim ummah, Majority Pakistanis don't suffer from this syndrome anymore. So don't bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom