What's new

Petition to expel all Afghans out of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err no one is proposing expelling Pakhtuns from Pakistan. Why the heck would anyone want that? We may as well then agree with the faghanis on the Durand Line.

And why bring indian Muslims into this. We have the call them traitors when they don't even live in our country while we apologize to Afghanis when they're in our country while calling for it's destruction...

what the heck ?!?!

Eeman comes first !!!!tell me any one does Islam tell you to kick out a Muslim brother because of his nationality islam only tells you to expel a traitor and they are not traitors their own homeland has been invaded so don't adopt this mushy policy of Pakistan comes first and then say kick a fellow Muslim out

No!!!at the time of Hijra many Ansar helps Muhajir in madina
This is the greatest example for all Muslims
Many pakistani are also doing crimes so what should we do kick them out ??

So who the idiot is who have started this BULL Shyt petition, hate mongering.

oh BTW wait i see so many foreigners signing it.

no wonder some low lives disguising and hiding behind our Pakistani flag comes up with such hate spreading.

anyway all the saner elements should first report this thread for wielding hate agenda on purpose.

if you follow the pattern such threads and posts are and now will regularly appear on blogs and here on PDF just to create hatred at a time when Pakistani and Afghanistanis are holding vital talks these days and a good understanding is going on for peace in the region.

Err no one is proposing expelling Pakhtuns from Pakistan. Why the heck would anyone want that? We may as well then agree with the faghanis on the Durand Line.

And why bring indian Muslims into this. We have the call them traitors when they don't even live in our country while we apologize to Afghanis when they're in our country while calling for it's destruction...

what the heck ?!?!

You are living in Canada and how the hell we should even believe you are a Pakistani in the first place.

Get A LIFE . and stop fooling the world in general ask your all gora friends to keep their signature to theirself this is our country and they are nobody to sign such petition on our behalf against Afghan refugees

if you follow the pattern such threads and posts are and now will regularly appear on blogs and here on PDF just to create hatred at a time when Pakistani and Afghanistanis are holding vital talks these days and a good understanding is going on for peace in the region.

Exactly.

The question to ask is: who benefits most by creating hatred between Pakistanis and Afghans?

I never realized afghans were despised in pakistan....You guys muslims or a bunch of racists?. This kind of explains why afghans in india and dubai (only places i've ever been to) really lash out against pakistnis.

wow..

You are living in Canada and how the hell we should even believe you are a Pakistani in the first place.

Get A LIFE . and stop fooling the world in general ask your all gora friends to keep their signature to theirself this is our country and they are nobody to sign such petition on our behalf against Afghan refugees

no those signatures were created by bots. if you look at the time span between the creation of the petition and the signatures they are only within seconds.

secondly you must be a strange person to think a Pakistani living abroad cannot be a Pakistani. Im sure all those Pakistani living in America, UK and elsewhere also automatically became "non-Pakistani"

Many of them who send money back home and contribute billions of $ in investment to our. economy.
There are several posters on this forum living abroad yet you called only me a "non-Pakistani" because my views dont fit your worship of Afghans and Arabs.

And yes its our country no one elses so we decide who stays and who goes not the foreigners or the UN.

You defend those who call for the destruction of our country yet call all those pak expatriates who contribute to their country especially in times of need "traitors"

i wonder what you'd say about your Pakistani friends and relatives living abroad. I suggest YOU get a life. Hypocrite.

I never realized afghans were despised in pakistan....You guys muslims or a bunch of racists?. This kind of explains why afghans in india and dubai (only places i've ever been to) really lash out against pakistnis.

wow..

:woot::woot: and you hindu bharatis still are not ashamed to hide behind names of Muslims "bunch of racists"

TROLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

no those signatures were created by bots. if you look at the time span between the creation of the petition and the signatures they are only within seconds.

secondly you must be a strange person to think a Pakistani living abroad cannot be a Pakistani. Im sure all those Pakistani living in America, UK and elsewhere also automatically became "non-Pakistani"

Many of them who send money back home and contribute billions of $ in investment to our. economy.
There are several posters on this forum living abroad yet you called only me a "non-Pakistani" because my views dont fit your worship of Afghans and Arabs.

And yes its our country no one elses so we decide who stays and who goes not the foreigners or the UN.

You defend those who call for the destruction of our country yet call all those pak expatriates who contribute to their country especially in times of need "traitors"

i wonder what you'd say about your Pakistani friends and relatives living abroad. I suggest YOU get a life. Hypocrite.

:lol::lol::lol: dont hide behind emotional speech. a man who is thanking a post which says that Pakistanis will benefit from hate between Pakistan and Afghanistan, so such a man can never be a Pakistani

its been a long time and we are now wise enough to differentiate between fake member hiding behind false flags and real ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom