What's new

Petition to expel all Afghans out of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what about the needs of Pakistanis? At this time we're in no position to help out others, especially help out a group of people who have nothing but hatred for Pakistan. Pakistan should always come first.

Fair play. Your probably right but I just feel that we should at least let some of them stay.

Thread has been reported and hopefully will get deleted ...!

This is BullCrap and a Hate Crime which many of Pakistanis also face in the West , Should this be allowed here too , if yes then what difference would it make.IMHO this thread should be deleted.ASAP.And no further threads of such ajenda should be encouraged in the future.

He's a muhajir AKA a Hindustani, they are famous for their hatred towards afghans and Pashtuns.

Not true! "Muhajirs" are just as Pakistani as any one else. In fact they have sacrificed the most for building this country and are the one the most educated people in Pakistan. Are you saying that Jinnah is a "hindustani" too?!

He's a muhajir AKA a Hindustani, they are famous for their hatred towards afghans and Pashtuns.

Nice going Silent Ninja. In the end you showed your true colours. I'm not a Muhajir but a Pakistani who was born here. My grandparents were muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan, leaving all their properties and wealth behind for the love of Pakistan. And no I don't hate Pashtuns, I hate Afghanis.

btw it was hindustani who gave you the atom bomb.

Eeman comes first !!!!tell me any one does Islam tell you to kick out a Muslim brother because of his nationality islam only tells you to expel a traitor and they are not traitors their own homeland has been invaded so don't adopt this mushy policy of Pakistan comes first and then say kick a fellow Muslim out

Eeman comes first !!!!tell me any one does Islam tell you to kick out a Muslim brother because of his nationality islam only tells you to expel a traitor and they are not traitors their own homeland has been invaded so don't adopt this mushy policy of Pakistan comes first and then say kick a fellow Muslim out

So you still want to help out afghans even though, they talk crap about Pakistan ALL the time and the fact whenever the few Pakistanis that do go to afghanistan are abused. Thats not really Muslim of them. Pakistan is not some developed country that can take on the burden of foreign refugees and care for it's citizens at the same time. We have millions of people in Pakistan that need our help and they should come first.

I used to feel sorry for afghans, but after encountering them in real life, interactions with them on the internet and seeing how they abuse Pakistan and Pakistanis, I have a serious dislike for them.

Thread has been reported and hopefully will get deleted ...!

This is BullCrap and a Hate Crime which many of Pakistanis also face in the West , Should this be allowed here too , if yes then what difference would it make.IMHO this thread should be deleted.ASAP.And no further threads of such ajenda should be encouraged in the future.

with all due respect nothing will happen sir you saw my Shero shiyari forum a very demented kid there called me Hindu facets and I reported the post and you can see the result

Not true! "Muhajirs" are just as Pakistani as any one else. In fact they have sacrificed the most for building this country and are the one the most educated people in Pakistan. Are you saying that Jinnah is a "hindustani" too?!

And so did Pashtuns. Waziristan Pashtuns liberated what is today known as azad Kashmir, Pashtuns are still at forefront sacrificing their lives Pakistan. But what's the use in explaining to people like you who are filled with hate, you only think muhajirs did
More for Pakistan.

(excuse me for any misspellings as I'm using mobile)

And so did Pashtuns. Waziristan Pashtuns liberated what is today known as azad Kashmir, Pashtuns are still at forefront sacrificing their lives Pakistan. But what's the use in explaining to people like you who are filled with hate, you only think muhajirs did
More for Pakistan.

(excuse me for any misspellings as I'm using mobile)

When did I say Pashtuns did nothing for Pakistan?! I know they are patriotic Pakistanis. It was you who started abusing muhajirs, its sad to see that you would abuse your fellow countrymen for afghans.

@ dance Afghans talk crap and what's this thread doing here ???? So there are levels of muslims? And one can differentiate whom to help first ??????

Nice going Silent Ninja. In the end you showed your true colours. I'm not a Muhajir but a Pakistani who was born here. My grandparents were muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan, leaving all their properties and wealth behind for the love of Pakistan. And no I don't hate Pashtuns, I hate Afghanis.

btw it was hindustani who gave you the atom bomb.

You already showed your true colors in your first post on this thread!

BTW A.Q Khan is a Yousafzai Pashtun (from same tribe as me) and if you didn't know, all Pashtuns were originally from the land known today as Afghanistan.

SilentNinja,

Brother, i can understand where you are coming from, and you wrote that comment out of anger. But you did the appropriate thing by deleting the comment.

But you should also try to understand why people are angry at Afghans. Have you seen the things they say about Pakistan and Pakistanis?

You already showed your true colors in your first post on this thread!

BTW A.Q Khan is a Yousafzai Pashtun (from same tribe as me) and if you didn't know, all Pashtuns were originally from the land known today as Afghanistan.

Yes I showed my Green and White colours by speaking out against traitors. You are showing Black,Red and Green colours.

He migrated to Pakistan from Bhopal, I don't care about his tribe. I love all Pakistanis be it Sindhi, Balochi, Pashtun, Kashmiri, Punjabi etc. But you unfortunately are protecting Afghani traitors and abusing people from your own country only based on their language.

Get the illegal ones(not just afghans,bengladeshis,burmese n others)...... no papers,Pak NIC,documents= KICK EM OUT.... These illegal aliens are a real pain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom