What's new

Petition to expel all Afghans out of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say Pashtuns did nothing for Pakistan?! I know they are patriotic Pakistanis. It was you who started abusing muhajirs, its sad to see that you would abuse your fellow countrymen for afghans.

First of all I'm against wrong nomatter who commits it bemit afghan, indian, or Pakistani. And thirdly Pakistanis aren't angels
Either! I've seen Pakistanis involved in the worst crimes so for you to single out afghans and say they are criminals, drug dealers, etc is stupid and ignorant at best.

Before pointing fingers we should look atmourselves.

^^

I agree it's ignorant of us to blame the crimes on Afghans only. By us putting the blame on Afghans is not going to make the situation better, it will only get worse.

My main concern is about all the hatred they/Afghans have for Pakistan.

^^

I agree it's ignorant of us to blame the crimes on Afghans only. By us putting the blame on Afghans is not going to make the situation better, it will only get worse.

My main concern is about all the hatred they/Afghans have for Pakistan.

That minority afghans who desire to break Pakistan are a small minority, they don't have the capability or manpower to achieve their wet dream of breaking Pakistan!! They are nothing but talkers without action and we all know barking dogs seldom bite! The funniest part is that these afghans who boast about Pashtunistan live abroad in western countries and have no clue about the ground realities.

That minority afghans who desire to break Pakistan are a small minority, they don't have the capability or manpower to achieve their wet dream of breaking Pakistan!! They are nothing but talkers without action and we all know barking dogs seldom bite! The funniest part is that these afghans who boast about Pashtunistan live abroad in western countries and have no clue about the ground realities.

Yes, you are right. Pakistani Pashtuns are known for being the most patriotic people in Pakistan. And most of those Afghans who try to speak on behalf of Pakistani Pashtuns don't seem to be living in reality anyways :cheesy:

As long as Pakistani Pashtuns and other ethncities of Pakistan are loyal towards Pakistan, there is not a damn thing these Afghans/indians can do to divide our nation :pakistan:

Sometimes I feel Pakistanis such as those signing this petition are too emotional to think logically. As of now the Afghans have no life in Afghanistan, and I'm not sure what kind of Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interests. If Pakistan kicks them out some of them will go on to join Taliban 'cos there isn't much else to do, and then it will be harder to negotiate peace with the Taliban.

If the US pulls out, the flow of aid will diminish and the war will continue.

Last edited:
I wish they could just erase the Durand Line completely and make Pakistan and Afghanistan into one country, but that probably is never going to happen.

Sometimes I feel Pakistanis such as those signing this petition are too emotional to think logically. As of now the Afghans have no life in Afghanistan, and I'm not sure what kind of Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interests. If Pakistan kicks them out some of them will go on to join Taliban 'cos there isn't much else to do, and then it will be harder to negotiate peace with the Taliban.

Once the US pulls out, the flow of aid will diminish and the war will continue.

we ahave not taken the responsibility for entire humanity, afghans must go where they belong.... if u have such sympathy, please you re more than welcome to take our burden thanks

^^

indians do not start behaving like hypocrites on here. we all know how well indians have been treating afghans in india...

First of all I'm against wrong nomatter who commits it bemit afghan, indian, or Pakistani. And thirdly Pakistanis aren't angels
Either! I've seen Pakistanis involved in the worst crimes so for you to single out afghans and say they are criminals, drug dealers, etc is stupid and ignorant at best.

Before pointing fingers we should look atmourselves.

please answer this simply..

since soviet war hasnot pakistan gained loads of drug trafikings??, has not pakistan gained loads of poor afghans in our cities, has not pakistan gained gun culture, a.k.a klashnikov culture in our cities and has not the crimes such as murder, robbery, street crimes risen to alarming rates in our cities esp karachi????

has not pakistan become increasing drug intake country after first we invited afghans here..

has not the al asif square of karachi become a depot for afghani weapons such as rocket launchers and AKs, military did try to do ops there, but failed???

have not afghans hung greater pashtunistan posters and billboards in our KP province???:

and last but not least, have not millions of afghanis been living on aur food and water for many years esp when we have our own food problems and we now have to deal with food shortages and inflation???:argh::argh::argh:

YouTube - Gen. (R) Ehsan ul-Haq on Tribal Areas of Pakistan this is the view of one of my munafik afghan friend ..abt this video Pasarlai Ahmadzai May be this son of a is a pakhtoon but dame sure his father might be a Panjabi coz such type of idea is the idea of panjabi pakhtoonz. He does't know the history and just passes false information about the Delhi Kingdoms who were No One but Afghans. We have actually laid down government system in India and the present Pakistan we have brought to you Islam and we were always there to defend Islam and save the lives. How can you forget Ahmad Shah Abdali and hundreds of other such Afghans. Pakhoons will be united one day nshallah and no anti pakhtoon idea can stop it. Afg go to hell sood khor:pakistan::pakistan:

India can take them in via Wahgah, no? What better gesture of friendship can Afghanistan be offered by it along standing ally?

we ahave not taken the responsibility for entire humanity, afghans must go where they belong.... if u have such sympathy, please you re more than welcome to take our burden thanks

If you want to send them back, at least sincerely do what you're pretending to do. Help the USA achieve it's objectives and eliminate Taliban from Afghanistan. You think that once the US leaves, Taliban can be controlled and talked to, which is a dangerous misconception.

^^

indians do not start behaving like hypocrites on here. we all know how well indians have been treating afghans in india...

Tell us what u know ? :what:

They live among us as equals and they can live her as long as they wish to.

India can take them in via Wahgah, no? What better gesture of friendship can Afghanistan be offered by it along standing ally?

exactly, indian afghan friendship, kerzai must send the whole lot afghans to indian and lets see indian reaction to it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom