What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafiz saeed has invited India and US both to come at International court of justice and prove there allegations. What's stopping them eh ? Is it something that can't be done ?

Actually you know what, Do you bother to check, the bounty on hafiz saeed is not a bounty even. I'm dealing with an ignorant here who can't differentiate b/w bounty and 10 million reward of information who could provide evidences against Hafiz saeed. LOL.
His hate speeches, his call for Ghazwas and wishes for Indian killings is heart warming though. And the MASSIVE support he gets - online and offline...restores our faith in the Pakistani State. A part of your awam is trying to come out this cycle of intekaam etc, but anyway they are too little to count.

To make my point - there would never have been a #PakistanWithIndia if India(God forbid) faced a similar attack. We know that. Every Indian knows that. But don't worry, we don't regret the love that we still have for the kids who lost their lives. That is unconditional. :)

You cannot see how you contradict yourself ? First the UN is a tool for US, but if the UN is our stooge, then why do we even need to get UN approval when the UN would do what we want anyway ? But I guess when it comes to US, rationality and logic goes down the toilet.

It was a simple statement that you couldnot comprehend. What i meant was that when weaker nations don't comply with UN, they get sanctioned. When USA doesnot comply there is no blowback. Hence its merely a tool used against weaker nations, not what its propped up to be.

Read my posts as well. Either you like it or not try to digest my advice. God forbid if something similar to 26/11 happens in India again, try not to do what you did last time around. Trust me, nothing and absolutely nothing can and will be achieved either by blackmail / threats, and sandboxing/bullying Pakistan. Pakistan is fighting this menace at every level, from the streets of Islamabad, alleys of Khyber and Karachi to every level @ courts (session, high and supreme)....... it's a hydra, and the sop's for fighting a menace of this scale aren't your standard diplomatic and military options. Don't be so confident in your legacy tactics, trust us, we have tried, nothing of the sorts will work.

This is my last comment regarding 26/11. Let's stay away from it on this thread from here onwards.

@Hyperion, this post is an answer to you too..

Dude, arrogance and hate will get you one day. Trust me.

there would never have been a #PakistanWithIndia if India(God forbid) faced a similar attack. We know that. Every Indian knows that.

Read my posts as well. Either you like it or not try to digest my advice. God forbid if something similar to 26/11 happens in India again, try not to do what you did last time around. Trust me, nothing and absolutely nothing can and will be achieved either by blackmail / threats, and sandboxing/bullying Pakistan. Pakistan is fighting this menace at every level, from the streets of Islamabad, alleys of Khyber and Karachi to every level @ courts (session, high and supreme)....... it's a hydra, and the sop's for fighting a menace of this scale aren't your standard diplomatic and military options. Don't be so confident in your legacy tactics, trust us, we have tried, nothing of the sorts will work.

This is my last comment regarding 26/11. Let's stay away from it on this thread from here onwards.

I am not blaming you and I understand the shit you are in right now. All I was saying that tragedy can happen to any country. Its time for us to fight together, not the time for making snide remarks. I mentioned what I have witnessed in this forum during previous attacks and I do think #IndiawithPakistan was a good initiative to atleast have a positive notes on some people. May be just may be we will witness some people abstaining from cruel words when a terrorist attack happening in my country..

There are 50,000+ users on this forum, and they come in all varieties. I'm sure there will be such remarks. What you need to do is tag such bastards and report them to the management of this forum and not react before hand. I can assure you that they will be taken care of in time.

May be just may be we will witness some people abstaining from cruel words when a terrorist attack happening in my country..

His hate speeches, his call for Ghazwas and wishes for Indian killings is heart warming though. And the MASSIVE support he gets - online and offline...restores our faith in the Pakistani State. A part of your awam is trying to come out this cycle of intekaam etc, but anyway they are too little to count.

To make my point - there would never have been a #PakistanWithIndia if India(God forbid) faced a similar attack. We know that. Every Indian knows that. But don't worry, we don't regret the love that we still have for the kids who lost their lives. That is unconditional. :)

Was there IndiaWithPakistan during Wahga border attacks, was there IndiawithPakistan in any of the previous terrorist attacks? Judging by the comments your brethren on Times of india, the hindu Bharat. Rakhshak. forum,,, basically, you can just go there and see there reaction on Peshawar attacks.

Did terrorists hit your school and killed your children ? No. Childrens are above and beyond any religion. But you wouldn't understand such a thing. The narrow mindedness that Pakistan would care less about Indian school going kids is the general reflection of Indian mindset as a whole

Was there IndiaWithPakistan during Wahga border attacks, was there IndiawithPakistan in any of the previous terrorist attacks? Judging by the comments your brethern on Times of india, the hindu Bharat. Rakhshak. forum,,, basically, you can just go there and see there reaction on Peshawar attacks.

Did terrorists hit your school and killed your children ? No. Childrens are aaboveand beyond the religion. But you wouldn't understand such a thing. The narrow mindedness would prevent your though process
Thanks sir. The narrow mindedness...never mind. I am out of this thread. :)

To this post and all the indians. Unless you want negative ratings from me and want to pat on my back by singling out my posts, Go couple of pages back. Read who started Hafiz saeed in this thread. And if you bring another hafiz saeed drama or post on him. Negative rating is what you deserve. Open another thread on him and we can deal with your rona dhona there.

Good day to you all
Read my post again,it quoted your post which talks about Indian PM. I quoted you and an Indian member sarcastically for I thought you both were sane enough to not bring politics to this thread. Infact I would've pulled out a few more members but then why should 've I banged my head against a wall?
And dont ever threaten somebody with negative ratings...atleast not me.
What happened in Peshawar puts humanity to shame.And we all condemn it.
And you as a responsible member should've reported posts which started the so called "drama".
Theres no use pointin fingers and taunting as its not going to allay anything. If not anything else this thread is to mourn the death of those lil angels who lost their lives in the attack.

I'm not expecting a reply from you Bratva. Regards.

And @Hyperion kudos to you for being so level headed.

Two SSG fatalities confirmed

241E1DBA00000578-2877360-image-m-21_1418822222470.jpg

The Pakistani teachers who died for daring to try to improve their pupils' lives | Daily Mail Online
A picture in some recent post confirmed these as AMC medics attending the seminar there when the attack happened

A picture in some recent post confirmed these as AMC medics attending the seminar there when the attack happened
Only one SSG badly hurt but he is in stable condition. Due to ball barring ...

pakschool.jpg

how could some one be so heartless, and pathetic to give pain to a child of this age i have seen more they are angels and those devils are killing our angels...........................

pakschool.jpg

how could some one be so heartless, and pathetic to give pain to a child of this age i have seen more they are angels and those devils are killing our angels...........................
Words fail me... This dear little child is a baby. Unbelievable.

The best of luck to the Pakistan Army, the Pakistani paramilitary forces, and all the Pakistani security forces in hunting down and destroying all those responsible for this awful atrocity. We are with you 100 percent!

I was not here during 26/11. You = Pakistanis on the Net. Not Pakistanis on PDF. That I cannot comment upon as I joined you much later.

okay then dont claim Pakistanis were rejoicing....ive never seen anywhere on public forum or in person - someone rejoices over the killing of innocent people like what happened on 26/11

whoever does rejoice such things is having a sick, disturbed pea-sized brain

p.s. i was sent a link today to one of your indian defence forums where people were celebrating the "century scored" in Peshawar - by the way. Need a link? I'll PM it to you, i dont want to dignify it here to the public and give that website viewer-ratings/page-hits

There were plenty of comments like "it was an inside job and it was because Indians occupying muslim land etc" and there were comments like it is because your own doings..When ever a terrorist incident happened here in India, there will always a snide remarks from your side.. Just dont go there.. This is not the time or place..
@Hyperion, this post is an answer to you too..

calling it inside job is not rejoicing the incident......but other comments about occupying Muslim lands - regardless whether one goes by that narrative or not - a SANE voice will understand that innocent people have nothing to do with politics...your victims or ours are not in charge of domestic or foreign policy - they should be spared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom