What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another brain fart, The mastermind is in pakistani agency custody and undergoing trail. he will be free soon because you didn't granted us the access to interview Ajmal qasab.

Be honest yourself and tell the whole truth, instead of spewing concorted lies and bs

SHABQADAR:
Saifullah and Noorullah were their family’s pride and joy. They were students of class eight and nine, respectively, at the Army Public School.

In a dramatic twist of fate, both boys fell victim to the guns of militants who stormed the school’s building on December 16, 2014. The incident will forever be remembered as a dark chapter in the family’s history.

In the fractured spaces between all-consuming grief, the family is struggling to come to grips with the tragedy.

“My brothers promised to buy me a New Year’s present,” says Hafsa Durrani, their bereaved sister who is a pre-medical student. “It is difficult for me to imagine that they will never come back.”

Stricken by the demise of her siblings, Durrani cannot understand why anyone would want to kill innocent children.

2212.jpg

“They meant the world to me,” she says, trying to hold back her tears. “Taking care of them was my duty. I assumed responsibility for them and paid for their tuition.”

When the family learnt about the attack, they found it difficult to register the news. “At the time, we had no idea what to do,” she says. “We tried to search for them but our efforts were of no use.”

In the evening, Saifullah and Noorullah’s bodies arrived at their doorstep.

“My elder sister, Sana, was shocked and speechless for many hours,” explains Durrani.

Umm-e-Amara, their younger sister, studies in class five. She went to the same school as her brothers. She is one of the survivors and narrates a haunting story of that fated day.

“We were initially told they were army instructors,” she explains. “However, later an uncle came and told us the Taliban had stormed into the school.”

According to Umm-e-Amara, he told them to hide under their chairs. “The uncle helped us escape from the school’s back exit,” she says.

After they managed to get out of the school’s premises, the ‘uncle’ asked them to go home.

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Noorullah and Saifullah’s mother said she had high hopes for her sons.

“My husband and I wanted to make them strong and conscientious people,” she says. “We wanted them to become doctors and engineers and work for the betterment of the country.”

For her, Noorullah and Saifullah were her pillars of strength and support.

“Before they went to school in the morning, my sons told me that we would go to our village for the winter vacation.” she says. “All of us did visit the village. The only difference was that we brought their bodies here for the last rites.”

Their father, Tahsinullah, is still coming to grips with the tragedy.

“What crime had they committed? Why did my sons have to die?” he asks. “The government owes us an explanation. They have forgotten the plight of the people in their political point-scoring and desire to remain in power.”

Published in The Express Tribune, December 18th, 2014.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/808669/in-grief-they-meant-the-world-to-me/
With all due respect to all soliders, they should have the common sense what they are going to say to the Children...i have read other witness statements too and all of them were only told by military guys that taliban have attacked the school.....you dont say that to minors heck in case of fire incident inside school we are to inform kids simply to evacuate....

ISI is not Allah that it can pinpoint where the next attack will be. There are a million soft targets out there, even today, that need a complete security overview. It's not the unprofessionalism of the ISI, nor that these terrorists are some gods who score such high kills, ITS US, WE HAVE BECOME SO SO SO SO CALLOUS.
Aaj itna ghusa bro???

You guys need to get your narratives in order.

One says he's dead. You say he's incarcerated.

Bottom line is years have passed. You have not given us the killers of our kids yet.

I was not here during 26/11. You = Pakistanis on the Net. Not Pakistanis on PDF. That I cannot comment upon as I joined you much later.

Go google Zakaur rehman Lakvhi and the circus your indian government did which weakened our case as well and now we can't convict zaki ur rehman lakhvi.

Last but not the least, Put all the evidences which are against Hafiz saeed infront of your own supreme court and see it blown in to smitters. Courts require hard evidences not circumstantial evidences to work upon. Learn a thing or two about court procedures and then talk about putting hafiz saeed in Jail.

Last but not the least, Put all the evidences which are against Hafiz saeed infront of your own supreme court and see it blown in to smitters. Courts require hard evidences not circumstantial evidences to work upon. Learn a thing or two about court procedures and then talk about putting hafiz saeed in Jail.

You've then obviously not read the complete verdicts of both the Indian and US courts. Given separately. Independently.

None of the Pakistani's rejoiced at 26/11. The ones you are referring to as Pakistani's are the same bastards at the hands of whom we have been suffering for the past two decades. Read and try to understand when we write Takfiri bastards. These people have no country, no religion. They are brain dead zombies.

P.S. If you hadn't created such a hooha @ the time of 26/11 and not taken part in only point scoring @ rate of Pakistan. We would and could have given you Hafiz Saeed in a heart beat. Damn it, we could have even given you Zardari if he was the culprit.

I was not here during 26/11. You = Pakistanis on the Net. Not Pakistanis on PDF. That I cannot comment upon as I joined you much later.

this is actually the most insulting post from you people that ive seen

I challenge you publicly right here to find ONE post from a Pakistani in which somebody rejoiced 26/11. It was a blood bath just like this, nobody in their right mind will "rejoice" over the deliberate and systematic killing of innocent civilians

find me one post here where any of us "rejoiced" when that happened....do it now

There were plenty of comments like "it was an inside job and it was because Indians occupying muslim land etc" and there were comments like it is because your own doings..When ever a terrorist incident happened here in India, there will always a snide remarks from your side.. Just dont go there.. This is not the time or place..
@Hyperion, this post is an answer to you too..

Last edited:
None of the Pakistani's rejoiced at 26/11. The ones you are referring to as Pakistani's are the same bastards at the hands of whom we have been suffering for the past two decades. Read and try to understand when we write Takfiri bastards. These people have no country, no religion. They are brain dead zombies.

Then sorry to say bro, you have a LOT of such bastards out there sullying your country's reputation on the net.

P.S. If you hadn't created such a hooha @ the time of 26/11 and not taken part in only point scoring @ rate of Pakistan. We would and could have given you Hafiz Saeed in a heart beat. Damn it, we could have even given you Zardari if he was the culprit.

I don't understand this. So it was collective national ego that prevented you from doing what was just and right? Because India asked for it? And you can NEVER be seen agreeing to anything we ask for or say?

5 year old Khola. Her first day at school was her last day.
Play in havens sweet little angel!

jvrjDXU.png
Khola is a dear little girl, only 5 years old, only a baby. Terrible, my heart sinks. Rest in peace, my dear young girl.

Our deepest sympathy to Khola's family for this tragic loss.

These pictures of the slain and injured children are tragic for anyone to see. But when a man is a proud and loving father seeing these pictures is truly heart-rending.

Last edited:
You've then obviously not read the complete verdicts of both the Indian and US courts. Given separately. Independently.

WTF? Another brain fart, dude you even know how court system works? Headley made accusations, does this how courts work on accusations of a single person? and do you even know, those statements are non-binding and and contain zero value. It doesnot happens only in Pakistan but in every other country. Before you make next post. learn how judicial system works in general.

Tell me something truthfully. When 26/11 happened......... did or did not RA&W make a conclusion within half an hour that it was carried out by ISI, and was or wasn't ALL of it on the air from Indian media within half an hour of the incident? Think hard about what I just wrote, and tell me what sort of a position Pakistan as a nation could have taken.

Now tell me something........ we have had hundreds of 26/11's in Pakistan, how many times have we blamed India squarely, within 10 minute of any event? For heavens sake don't mention Zahid Hamid and people who follow his twitter account!

I don't understand this. So it was collective national ego that prevented you from doing what was just and right? Because India asked for it? And you can NEVER be seen agreeing to anything we ask for or say?

Then sorry to say bro, you have a LOT of such bastards out there sullying your country's reputation on the net.

It was your country retardedness who changed not once or twice but 4 or 5 times about who is the mastermind and named hafiz saeed after a month or so after the attacks. There were no consistencies in your own statements, how would we have believed your versions ?

As well Prime minister Modi, A terrorist who is ruling India now a days. Allegations against him is manufactured only to malign India.
Nobody is raising the allegations now. Not the Congress, not the communists, not the media etc. Only the Islamists.

Anyway, I am glad to see the regular Pakistani response...after 24 hours of genuine Indian solidarity. I mean, I never sang Pakistan's anthem before ... anyway good to see the hate back. I expected it. Just not so soon. :)

@DRAY - :tup:

The Indian Supreme court as well as the US court have called out Hafiz Saeed. Directly. As head conspirator. Please look up the transcript for the exact wording instead of blaming other of cerebral gaseous explosions which seem more your favorite mode of response. The US even placed a bounty of Hafiz Saeed's head. What was that about? For shits and giggles?

Hafiz saeed has invited India and US both to come at International court of justice and prove there allegations. What's stopping them eh ? Is it something that can't be done ?

Actually you know what, Do you bother to check, the bounty on hafiz saeed is not a bounty even. I'm dealing with an ignorant here who can't differentiate b/w bounty and 10 million reward of information who could provide evidences against Hafiz saeed. LOL.

Nobody is raising the allegations now. Not the Congress, not the communists, not the media etc. Only the Islamists.

Anyway, I am glad to see the regular Pakistani response...after 24 hours of genuine Indian solidarity. I mean, I never sang Pakistan's anthem before ... anyway good to see the hate back. I expected it. Just not so soon. :)

@DRAY - :tup:
As well Prime minister Modi, A terrorist who is ruling India now a days. Allegations against him is manufactured only to malign India.
Pat on your back!!!

Here we go around the mulberry bush!!

Anyway, I am glad to see the regular Pakistani response...after 24 hours of genuine Indian solidarity. I mean, I never sang Pakistan's anthem... anyway good to see the hate back. I expected it. Just not so soon. :)

This is peshawar thread. Your indian mate randomly bumps and asks irrelevant questions. Unless you have followed the flow of conversation who started what, don't start your " star plus rona dhona".

Ehsan nahi kia Solidarity dikha kar, jo itni akar dikha rahay ho is thread mai akar.

Pat on your back!!!

Here we go around the mulberry bush!!

To this post and all the indians. Unless you want negative ratings from me and want to pat on my back by singling out my posts, Go couple of pages back. Read who started Hafiz saeed in this thread. And if you bring another hafiz saeed drama or post on him. Negative rating is what you deserve. Open another thread on him and we can deal with your rona dhona there.

Good day to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom