What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling it inside job is not rejoicing the incident......but other comments about occupying Muslim lands - regardless whether one goes by that narrative or not - a SANE voice will understand that innocent people have nothing to do with politics...your victims or ours are not in charge of domestic or foreign policy - they should be spared

Oh please.. I am talkingabout the way it is presented... Anyway, lets stop it, I am sure that next time too the same is going to happen.. Why wasting our time?

1379226_867858066587274_5288525102568638116_n.jpg

[heQUOTE="Abu Zolfiqar, hepost: 6560306, member: 13874"]
10469405_487855418021245_1921772663208603332_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
He will Be safe Inshallh by the grace of God and Panjtan Pak. Mola Salamat rekhay Esay Jawanoo ko.

Oh please.. I am talkingabout the way it is presented... Anyway, lets stop it, I am sure that next time too the same is going to happen.. Why wasting our time?

You guys brought it up. Im not wasting your time.

You got it reverse. Defence of kashmir took place on 22 Oct 1947. Jammu massacre, if it happened, happened on 06 Nov 1947.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AS MUCH HOW ON EARTH CAN I MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT IN THE MOOD.MY OWN RELATIVE HAS DIED IN THIS ATTACK.:mad::mad::mad:HE WAS A BOY OF 13 :cry::cry::cry:

Massacre Happened In Jammu,Ex Dogra Soldiers Led By Sardar Ibrahim Khan and Sardar Qayum Khan Started An Uprising(Proclaiming Azad Kashmir) and Appealed to Pashtun Tribesmen For Help.That's The Sequence Go And Fact Check Yourself And Stop Nagging Me:angry::angry::angry::angry:

No More Off Topic Posts Or A Complaint Will Be Made To The Admin.

I really feel nauseatic to see a mourning thread of our dead children has turned into hindu baniya shit-hole. Despite several attempts of requests, BJP hindu pathetically maligning the original cause with his filth and demands although they have created other threads for there bickering. Even senior members are not able to control their hormones. I also sense some false flaggers here.
For God sake @WebMaster at least you please clean this thread of their filthy presence or ban us.

What's making rounds on twitter:

B5HQyzXIMAESUmY.jpg

How would you fight this?

TTP Are Nobody To Judge Who Is Pure and Who Is Corrupted That Is For Allah Subhana Watala To Decide On The Day of Judgement
:pissed::pissed:

Read My Post 3997 That Is What Is More Important

Last edited:
I really feel nauseatic to see a mourning thread of our dead children has turned into hindu baniya shit-hole. Despite several attempts of requests, BJP hindu pathetically maligning the original cause with his filth and demands although they have created other threads for there bickering. Even senior members are not able to control their hormones. I also sense some false flaggers here.
For God sake @WebMaster at least you please clean this thread of their filthy presence or ban us.

Please stop this undignified, unseemly demonstration. If you feel deeply about the tragedy, as many of us do, you can express your feelings without this excessive drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom